ARMAGEDDON: MASS OF THOUSANDS of Illegal Aliens Wait to Be Processed at Eagle Pass – Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen (VIDEO)

It is not immigration it is criminal illegal immigration! Trump had this locked down and Biden signed that away as soon as he took office
Trump had it locked down?

Illegal population went up after trump took office and peaked during his presidency.

Idiot Biden is doing this best to beat it though.

The links prove that even democrats are against illegal immigration where the rubber meets the road.

If that is your stance congrats.

:beer:

As an independent I can speak for me.

I don't like like illegal immigration.

What I want is for Congress to pass immigration law updates to existing laws that address employment, VISAs, and amnesty...by themselves and not hitched to other bullshit.

It seems what trumpers want is an authoritarian strongman to come in and unilaterally fix all there grievances, legitimate and imagined, via unfettered power, legislation be damned.

What I want is for Congress to pass immigration law updates to existing laws that address employment, VISAs, and amnesty...by themselves and not hitched to other bullshit.

There are already laws on the books that address those things, why do they need updates?

You want amnesty for all, just say it.

It seems what trumpers want is an authoritarian strongman to come in and unilaterally fix all there grievances, legitimate and imagined, via unfettered power, legislation be damned.

That is exactly what the president is supposed to do, uphold our laws.

Trump had it locked down?

Illegal population went up after trump took office and peaked during his presidency.

Idiot Biden is doing this best to beat it though.

Sorry you are just so full of shiite!

then there is this gem about terrorists trying to enter the country under bide compared to trump!
Then today!

My God! This is unbelievable. Look at all them. This is grounds to impeach Biden.

0-62-1024x529.jpg

Arrest and deport them.

My God! This is unbelievable. Look at all them. This is grounds to impeach Biden.

0-62-1024x529.jpg

Yup. And during yesterday’s rant, Biden accused Trump of dereliction of duty.

if you ever wonder what a Dem is guilty of, just listen to what he accuses his opponent of.

You're in favor of giving jobs to these invaders. Schooling won't be far behind and yet, we are supposed to praise them for breaking the law while showing their diploma on television.
???

Forum List

Back