ARMAGEDDON: MASS OF THOUSANDS of Illegal Aliens Wait to Be Processed at Eagle Pass – Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen (VIDEO)

BWAHAHAHA.

Armageddon!

What would grounds for impeachment be?
Treason

WEF/Democrats are working with cartels to traffic these people here.

WEF/Democrats go south and provide locals with free phones and recruit groups to journey to America. They fund the cartels pushing the people through.

Democrats = WEF

I see.

So free food and housing, etc. don't effect illegal immigrants decisions to come here.

Got it.
Probably about as much as republican governors advertising free goodie bags, food and free rides to other places in America.

What treason? Because of the spike in numbers?

WEF/Democrats are working with cartels to traffic these people here.

Link.

WEF/Democrats go south and provide locals with free phones and recruit groups to journey to America. They fund the cartels pushing the people through.

Democrats = WEF
People have been getting free phones all over America since the Reagan years.

FFS you scare easy.

Probably about as much as republican governors advertising free goodie bags, food and free rides to other places in America.

I say we put an end to all of it. The free housing, food, etc., bus rides, plane rides, illegal bording crossings.......100% end to all.

Whay say you? :popcorn:

I say we put an end to all of it. The free housing, food, etc., bus rides, plane rides, illegal bording crossings.......100% end to all.

Whay say you? :popcorn:
I am with you.

Here is a little known fact. About half of all illegals in America arrived legally and overstayed their VISAs.

You think Mike Johnson has a bill ready?

My God! This is unbelievable. Look at all them. This is grounds to impeach Biden.

0-62-1024x529.jpg

Change your underoos. You smell

Do you believe everything reported?

No.

It doesn't seem like something McCarthy would lie about and it is validated by multiple sources.

Do you have a source that contradicts the claim?

No need to, it's irrelevant.

They're illegal and we need to enforce our laws
Agreed. That doesn't mean I know how many are deported though.

Democrats will only scream foul when large amount of suicide bombings occur in their cities.
Don't see them as Bombs .
See them as restrictions being lifted and the dawning of New Times .

Learn a few phrases of Arabic so you are welcomed by the new home team .
Some Allahu Akbars always go down well .

Just my own ability to reason with the facts.

What facts are you using in your reasoning?

We have an illegal immigration problem and have laws that are being ignored.
We have laws that allow untold immigrants to claim asylum, get jobs and overstay VISA's.

Legislation doesn't quite square with your narrative so you tend to reject it I suspect.

We have laws that allow untold immigrants to claim asylum, get jobs and overstay VISA's.

Legislation doesn't quite square with your narrative so you tend to reject it I suspect.

Your narrative sounds good, but in reality when you put it in practice it all falls apart.

New York City is in an immigration crisis, N.Y. Gov. Hochul says

Migrant Crisis Tests New Yorkers Who Thought They Supported …

Arizona governor, a Democrat, orders National Guard to the border

What? A democrat governor sends troops to secure the border?

:popcorn:

The corrupt and racist Democrat Party lies when they claim that their Great Replacement Plan is a myth.

immigratiohghnfhfhghfhds.jpg

immigrationdemsrracisttrdytfugjk.jpg

immigrationbcddrhj.JPG

immigrationcrisisfghtf.jpg

immigrationillegalaliencrisiskjdhakdhakdha.jpg

immigratiocrimesdemsarecriminals.jpg

immigrationgfghfffhhh.jpg

immigrationbczxasweaszxcdrf.jpg

Why the hell would I take any in?

Big AG, food processing plants and construction companies are taking enough in for everyone.

Free jobs all around!

Gee, makes a person wonder why we have so much immigration.
It is not immigration it is criminal illegal immigration! Trump had this locked down and Biden signed that away as soon as he took office

Forum List

Back