ARMAGEDDON: MASS OF THOUSANDS of Illegal Aliens Wait to Be Processed at Eagle Pass – Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
My God! This is unbelievable. Look at all them. This is grounds to impeach Biden.

0-62-1024x529.jpg

I can see a good number of rather fit looking young men who are likely Palestinians getting ready to move north to their appointed Sleeper Cell cities .
This should lead to a great coming together of nations that befits the end of an Empire meeting a new dawn .

Allahu Akbar brothers and sisters, for I feel sure you all want to welcome a new beginning , getting rid of tired ideas and a false Cult Christian God .
I remain your loving sister in eternity , Luiza of the Burning Hand .

I can see a good number of rather fit looking young men who are likely Palestinians getting ready to move north to their appointed Sleeper Cell cities .
This should lead to a great coming together of nations that befits the end of an Empire meeting a new dawn .

Allahu Akbar brothers and sisters, for I feel sure you all want to welcome a new beginning , getting rid of tired ideas and a false Cult Christian God .
I remain your loving sister in eternity , Luiza of the Burning Hand .
I certainly hope you are right.

How many of these freeloaders have you taken in?>
Why the hell would I take any in?

Big AG, food processing plants and construction companies are taking enough in for everyone.

Free jobs all around!

Gee, makes a person wonder why we have so much immigration.

Big AG, food processing plants and construction companies are taking enough in for everyone.

Free jobs all around!

So the white replacement isn't a myth.

Free jobs all around!

You're forgetting the largest employer.

The US gov't.

They have more illegals on the payroll than any private company.

What shall we do?

:popcorn:

You're forgetting the largest employer.

The US gov't.

They have more illegals on the payroll than any private company.

What shall we do?

:popcorn:

That is an effect, not a cause.

That said, stop employees from hiring them. Maybe rework our VISA laws. Make some changes in our amnesty laws. That kind of stuff.

What does Tucker's nonsense have to do with my post?

You're in favor of giving jobs to these invaders. Schooling won't be far behind and yet, we are supposed to praise them for breaking the law while showing their diploma on television.

Several needs to go off in a Democrat run cities during rush hours. It's the only message they understand at this point.
A bridge. The protesters, using climate change protests can jam up a bridge. Then boom.

Notice how the palis are targeting transportation. Penn Station, Grand Central Station. We have the worst transportation secretary ever possible. The conditions for an attack will never be better.

WEF/Democrat shills will gaslight you and say Biden didn't say this.

Many illegals wear Biden shirts.

Democrats = WEF

Where are all the biden apologists on this topic?

It appears they all ran away to hide

They are fence sitters like Mac1958 and his shadow Golfing Gator who only come out of the bushes when they can bash MAGAs

Forum List

Back