Arkansas woman texted father's number every day after he died, she got a response four years later

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A 23-year-old woman in Arkansas lost her father four years ago, but she continued to text his phone every day to update him about her life. She never got a response from the number, until this week.

Like she did every day, Chastity Patterson, of Newport, texted her father’s number on Thursday, the night before the fourth anniversary of his death.

“Hey Dad it’s ME,” she said. “Tomorrow is going to be a tough day again!”
Woman texted father's number every day for four years after he died, for the first time this week she got a response

That's a tearjerker.

This is a quote from the guy who wrote back to the woman:

“I have wanted to text you back for years, but I didn’t want to break your heart.”

What did the guy think that he would be taking from the woman and if she already knew that who she was really wanting to speak to is no longer here, why was she sending them messages at all?

God bless you and her and the man who wrote back always!!!

Holly

P.S. So does this mean that there is still a way out there somewhere for me to get a message to my two late favorite singers, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys and Billy Joe Royal that is, because if there is, letting me in on the secret would be so very much appreciated.

Forum List

Back