Arkansas GOP State Rep.-Elect Once Led Hate Group

Former Senator Byrd once led a hate group too. It doesn't matter to me what someone once did. I want to know what they are doing now.

Maybe it's about time we start recognizing that racism isn't the unforgivable sin some people try to pretend it is. There is hope for anyone to turn around. Even you Bass.

According to the link he is still an active member of the group.

According to the link
the League of the South, a neo-Confederate group that advocates for a second Southern secession and a society dominated by “European Americans.”

The league believes the “godly” nation it wants to form should be run by an “Anglo-Celtic” elite that would establish a Christian theocratic state and politically dominate blacks and other minorities. The group is also against interracial marriage, believes antebellum slavery is God-ordained, and wants a hierarchical society made up of superiors, equals and inferiors.

Hateful Loy Mauch Elected To Arkansas Congress | News One

sounds familar
League of the South.
Leadership:
Michael Hill
Ideology: Neo-Confederate
Groups: League of the South
Ironically a professor for years at a historically black college, Mike Hill established the League of the South in 1994 as an institution devoted to reviving Southern heritage and pushing for secession.

Founded: 1994
Ideology: Neo-Confederate
The League of the South is a neo-Confederate group that advocates for a second Southern secession and a society dominated by “European Americans.” The league believes the “godly” nation it wants to form should be run by an “Anglo-Celtic” (read: white) elite that would establish a Christian theocratic state and politically dominate blacks and other minorities. Originally founded by a group that included many Southern university professors, the group lost its Ph.D.s as it became more explicitly racist. The league denounces the federal government and northern and coastal states as part of “the Empire,” a materialist and anti-religious society.

League of the South | Southern Poverty Law Center

The Truth about the Southern Poverty Law Center
Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center have earned quite a reputation for fighting “hate”. Some groups that have been labeled by the SPLC as “hate groups” are indeed just that. However; there are just as many groups that have been labeled as “hate groups” by the SPLC that aren’t. Like the ADL, the SPLC has branched out to include many conservative and Southern heritage groups in the “hate” category. We hope that you the reader will thoroughly utilize the following links to educate yourself about the Southern Poverty Law Center.

The Truth about the Southern Poverty Law Center ACGR's "News with Attitude"

Thank you Two Thumbs for noticing this post.

Former Senator Byrd once led a hate group too. It doesn't matter to me what someone once did. I want to know what they are doing now.

Maybe it's about time we start recognizing that racism isn't the unforgivable sin some people try to pretend it is. There is hope for anyone to turn around. Even you Bass.

Byrd didn't lead a hate group stupid, stop with the lies, and even if he did it doesn't justify Repugs electing racists.
You want to stop the lies? Dimwits lie all the time and convince themselves the lie is a truth. Byrd was a kkk member, indisputable.

Southern Poverty Law Center Exposed for Lying to the Press & Public

All members of the American press and the pubic are being advised by ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC) that the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) has been documented distributing multiple lies via their website and releases to the media with 9 lies or errors in the latest release.

http://newsblaze.com/story/20080310145331tsop.nb/topstory.html
Before you people take the word of anything from the Southern Poverty Law Center you might want to check them out.

Last edited:

Byrd didn't lead a hate group stupid, stop with the lies, and even if he did it doesn't justify Repugs electing racists.

Roert byrd was a grand wizzard of the kkk.

Last edited:

You want to stop the lies? Dimwits lie all the time and convince themselves the lie is a truth. Byrd was a kkk member, indisputable.

And Jesse Jackson spit in white people's food, and Al Sharpton orchestrated a fraud against whites in the Tawana Brawly fiasco, and the Black Panthers have routinely, for years targeted whites, and the UNCF will not help whites..

I thought he was a Kleagel...

All members of the American press and the pubic are being advised by ALIPAC (Americans for Legal Immigration PAC) that the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) has been documented distributing multiple lies via their website and releases to the media with 9 lies or errors in the latest release.

Before you people take the word of anything from the Southern Poverty Law Center you might want to check them out.
:blowup:

DANGER DANGER DANGER

ALL LIBERALS CLEAR THE AREA, A FACT BOMB JUST WENT OFF AND WE DON'T WANT ANY OF IT TO GET ON YOU!!

DANGER DANGER DANGER

:blowup:

DANGER DANGER DANGER

ALL LIBERALS CLEAR THE AREA, A FACT BOMB JUST WENT OFF AND WE DON'T WANT ANY OF IT TO GET ON YOU!!

DANGER DANGER DANGER

:lol::clap2::lol::rofl::rofl::FIREdevil:

I think we need to ask both questions, and if we had some qualifications for running for office, these people could be weeded out early, instead of later when the damage has been done. It should be, if you were bad, you can't be in government.

I don't think so. Two faced people like Plain Palin are always accepted anyway. There needs to be an upfront standard. We don't forgive felons, so why forgive the rest of these people. IMO:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

That must be like the King of Burger King.

Forum List

Back