Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

I have changed nothing while you try to excuse yourself like a four-year old because others used the word. Bigreb, you were homophobic and racist to use those terms. Anytime you use words that negatively characterize individuals then you demean the group to which the word is related.

Continue to dangle and twist in the wind (in the corner) as all here laugh at you.

Last edited:
The ones who have used it wrongly are as wrong as you, bigreb, if they have not apologized and if by their acts atone for such sins. I can't believe you use the four--year old "well JWBooth and conhog do it."

This was your last chance, you failed, and you are branded with what you have become, a person who is a racist and homophobe, and is in complete denial.

Move along, son, move along.

Oh so now it's those who used the wrd ****** in the wrong way are racist. So how did I use the word ******? Who did I call a ******? Changing your point to fit your arguement means you lost. Thanks for playing junior.

He does this to most he disagrees with. He's a disingenous/dishonest hack.

I have changed nothing while you try to excuse yourself like a four-year old because others used the word. Bigreb, you were homophobic and racist to use those terms. Anytime you use words that negatively characterize individuals then you demean the group to which the word is related.

Continue to dangle and twist in the wind (in the corner) as all here laugh at you.
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
The ones who have used it wrongly are as wrong as you, bigreb, if they have not apologized and if by their acts atone for such sins. I can't believe you use the four--year old "well JWBooth and conhog do it."

This was your last chance, you failed, and you are branded with what you have become, a person who is a racist and homophobe, and is in complete denial.

So you aren't changing your arguement?
:lol:

Yesterday, 07:24 AM
JakeStarkey

Carlin can do it, because he has the creditability. You are known as a racist, and we know you are weaseling here. Thou art the man, bigreb, so stop it.

08-03-2010, 06:32 AM
JakeStarkey

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775
jakeass said I wasn't a conservative but a recationary, which that pisses me off when someone calls someone something when they don't even know the person. I told jakeass to call me anything else but a conservative you might as well be calling me a ******. So now I'm a racist. I guess all those blacks who go around using that word at a drop of a of hat are also racist.
You call people names all the time, so get off your rocking horse, crybaby.

Check my signature line to see what you wrote. Anyone who uses the n-word is a racist. You don't get to define what racism is. You get your own opinion but you don't have your own reality and your own definitions. Get over yourself, son.

And, yes, everything you write points out that you (like Dude, Yurt, Liability, etc) are not conservatives but far right wacky reactionaries hiding behind the conservative title. You are not conservative.

jakeass said I wasn't a conservative but a recationary, which that pisses me off when someone calls someone something when they don't even know the person. I told jakeass to call me anything else but a conservative you might as well be calling me a ******. So now I'm a racist. I guess all those blacks who go around using that word at a drop of a of hat are also racist.

You call people names all the time, so get off your rocking horse, crybaby.

Check my signature line to see what you wrote. Anyone who uses the n-word is a racist. You don't get to define what racism is. You get your own opinion but you don't have your own reality and your own definitions. Get over yourself, son.

And, yes, everything you write points out that you (like Dude, Yurt, Liability, etc) are not conservatives but far right wacky reactionaries hiding behind the conservative title. You are not conservative.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/127077-living-document-or-not-26.html

Last edited:
That is not a change of argument and it does not excuse you for being a foul racist, bigreb.

You are still fail here.

That is not a change of argument and it does not excuse you for being a foul racist, bigreb.

You are still fail here.

OMG You went from saying this

To saying this
Yesterday, 07:24 AM
JakeStarkey
Carlin can do it, because he has the creditability. You are known as a racist, and we know you are weaseling here. Thou art the man, bigreb, so stop it.

To saying this

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey

If that isn't changing your arguement then what in the hell do you call it?
And I am still waiting on your explaination of how I used the word ****** in a racist way who did I call a ******?

Last edited:
Along with your silly argument of denial, perhaps this will help you realize your immorality of stubborness. Here is an example. bigrebnc1775: "Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "

Along with your silly argument of denial, perhaps this will help you realize your immorality of stubborness. Here is an example. bigrebnc1775: "Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not "

failed

You changed your arguement 3 times.

Attachments

• $failed.gif
    $failed.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Nope, the argument point is that you are a racist, and nothing of you have done, in terms of how you use the n-word, changes that.

You are part of that bad old world in North Carolina that is long gone.

Last edited:
Nope, the argument point is that you are a racist, and nothing of you have done, in terms of how you use the n-word, changes that.

You are part of that bad old world in North Carolina that is long gone.

jakey is a poor little boy that doesn't realize that he has met his match you failed when you changed your arguement 3 times.

Attachments

• $failed.gif
    $failed.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 60
Yes, bigreb, you are a racist and you have failed.

Standing red-eyed in a tantrum as you are means you have not won the argument :lol:

Yes, bigreb, you are a racist and you have failed.

Standing red-eyed in a tantrum as you are means you have not won the argument :lol:

jakey is a poor little boy that doesn't realize that he has met his match you failed when you changed your arguement 3 times.

Attachments

• $failed.gif
    $failed.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 46
  • $aryan_warrior.jpg
    $aryan_warrior.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 49
  • $dragnet-book1.jpg
    $dragnet-book1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 61
bigrebnc1775;2617093"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject" "When injustice becomes law said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnjco...eature=related[/url]

And a man with all the bombs who is too terrified to use them against the evil Mexicans is called OBAMA!

bigrebnc1775;2617093"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject" "When injustice becomes law said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnjco...eature=related[/url]

And a man with all the bombs who is too terrified to use them against the evil Mexicans is called OBAMA!

As I said anyone who is willing to fight with America deserves some respect. Mexicans that fought and dies in World war 2 deserve respect. no matter what the numbers are. You can have your opinion like I an have my opinion on this subject. I am not willing to debate you about it.

You are a racist and a sexist and a homophobe, bigreb, and your language condemns you. I agree with you about Mexicans who fought for the Allies during World War II.

I truly do not understand the hatred that inspires both you and Bullfighter toward others because of race, sex, or sexual identity.

Your words condemn you.

You are a racist and a sexist and a homophobe, bigreb, and your language condemns you. edited this part of starkeys post because it has nothing to do with mine and starkeys discussion . jUST TO KEEP IT HONSET THIS WA THE REST OF STARKEYS REPLY
I agree with you about Mexicans who fought for the Allies during World War II.

I truly do not understand the hatred that inspires both you and Bullfighter toward others because of race, sex, or sexual identity.

Your words condemn you .
Do you suck your left hand thumb and pound your right fist when you make such opinionated claims junior?

Last edited:
The "claim" is fact based on your own words. Look at my signature line with your own words. Thou art the man.

The "claim" is fact based on your own words. Look at my signature line with your own words. Thou art the man.

You changed your arguement 3 times to advance your opinion.
So tell me How did I use the word ******? Was it directed at any person or race?
And if your arguemnent is still to call me a raicst because I used the word ******
Are blacks who call other blacks ******, racist? Is George Carlin Racist? How about Robert Byrd white ******?

Last edited:
All has been answered. You are like the little kid whose hand is caught in the candy jar and says, "What candy jar?" When told the one you have your hand in, you then say, "It is Obama's fault."

You are being silly. Your racism is fact based on your own words. Look at my signature line with your own words. Thou art the man.

Forum List

Back