Arizona School Board Votes To Get Rid Of Textbook Pages That Discuss Abortion

And Obama was right, and you are wrong, and we all know it.

Run along. The adults are speaking. Hush.

Wire coat hanger abortions is exactly what liberals wish to prevent, funny idea coming from a righty being that a lot of them like to deny that any coat hanger ever took place.

It didn't. Not a single confirmed case of this ever happening. Just another Leftist myth.

Abortion sounds pretty taliban like.
1. Cut open the skull
2. Suck the brains out
3. Remove the head
4. Remove other body parts

Does this sound good to you?

Why do you hate women and want to deprive them of their reproductive rights?
The specific section in question is titled “Contraception can prevent unwanted pregnancy.” It says that “complete abstinence (avoiding intercourse) is the only totally effective method of birth control, but other methods are effective to varying degrees.” The passage, from the seventh edition of Campbell Biology: Concepts and Connections, goes on to describe the morning-after pill and mifepristone.

I am not rooting to deprive them...Just don't want to pay for it. They can kill their babies and in fact, if they're liberal. I will root for them to do so.

How do "you" pay for it?
Obamacare forces us to pay for it. Why do you think our premiums are going up 78%?

The biology instructors in the honors classes will still include the material in way or another. They will not accept being censured by the Board.

Then they should be fired. Their job is to teach what they are told to teach. They don't have freedom of speech in the classroom.

Wire coat hanger abortions is exactly what liberals wish to prevent, funny idea coming from a righty being that a lot of them like to deny that any coat hanger ever took place.

It didn't. Not a single confirmed case of this ever happening. Just another Leftist myth.

Saintmich, it is understandable that you would say this, because a Native American in Idaho probably does not have indoor plumbing, much less coat hangers, and at 39 years of age, you probably are not old enough to remember cassette tapes, much less illegal abortion. However, I am old enough to remember when abortions were illegal, and coat hangers were definitely used in the ghetto.

Saintmich, it is understandable that you would say this, because a Native American in Idaho probably does not have indoor plumbing, much less coat hangers, and at 39 years of age, you probably are not old enough to remember cassette tapes, much less illegal abortion. However, I am old enough to remember when abortions were illegal, and coat hangers were definitely used in the ghetto.

Uh huh. You're a racist, but at least you're not a pro lifer, right?

I don't talk to racists.

1. Cut open the skull
2. Suck the brains out
3. Remove the head

That is not abortion, you fucktard.

That's a late term abortion, silly Leftist. You have to collapse the developed skull in order to extract it through a vagina that hasn't dilated. Otherwise it's too large.

Dumbass thinking you know shit.

So they can't even learn about how different methods of contraception work? Seriously? Yeah more teen pregnancy!!!

1. Cut open the skull
2. Suck the brains out
3. Remove the head

The specific section in question is titled “Contraception can prevent unwanted pregnancy.” It says that “complete abstinence (avoiding intercourse) is the only totally effective method of birth control, but other methods are effective to varying degrees.” The passage, from the seventh edition of Campbell Biology: Concepts and Connections, goes on to describe the morning-after pill and mifepristone.

I am not rooting to deprive them...Just don't want to pay for it. They can kill their babies and in fact, if they're liberal. I will root for them to do so.

Too late.

The hyde amendment says that if a woman on medicaid has been raped, survived incest or the pregnancy is a threat to her life, you're paying for abortions.

If you live in one of the 17 states that allow all medicaid recipients to use it for an abortion for any reason, you're paying for abortions.

If you have insurance, you're paying for abortions.

So let it go and move on.

How do "you" pay for it?

We all pay taxes, right?

Please explain to us with "credible" proof how any of your taxes pay for abortions.
Doesn't planned parenthood get tax dollars?

Yes but they can't use it for abortions. They have to keep the abortion clinics separate from the rest of the practice.

Planned Parenthood has a separate fund that all it pays for is abortions. I contribute to it every year. I also contribute to another organization that all they do is pay for abortions.

If you knew anything about Planned Parenthood you would know that only 3% of their business is abortions. Most Planned Parenthood clinics don't perform abortions. They refer the patients to clinics that do them.

Holy fuck, are all South Carolinians as stupid as you? I've heard stories about the inbred retarded south.
Inbred? New york just married an uncle and niece, so the north is starting a new fad. Anyway I told you with my tax dollars, I pay for abortions. How is that false?

Prove that your tax dollars pay for abortions!
Does taxpayer money not specifically go to abortions? Do you have proof it doesn't? If not, then yes my tax dollars go to performing abortions.

jknow made the affirmation, can't support, fails the "taxes pay for abortions" charge.

Let's move on.
Does tax dollars go to planned parenthood? Do they offer free abortions?

Yes clinics offer free abortions. It's paid for by donations from people like me. Planned Parenthood has a separate fund that all the money is used for is to pay for abortions. All the money is donated from people like me. There's one more organization that I know of that all they do is pay for abortions for women who need them but can't pay for it. I've been donating money to both for many, years and am very proud of that fact.

The only way federal tax dollars can be used for an abortion is if the woman was raped, survived incest or the pregnancy is a threat to her life. If you believe a woman in those 3 circumstances shouldn't get federal funds for an abortion, you're out of luck. I'm not surprised you want to a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong or that you believe that rape and incest is just another form of conception. Most women don't want to give birth to a rapist's child or a child that's a product of incest.

If the woman doesn't fall under those 3 exceptions, she can't get any federal dollars to pay for her abortion. That's where my money and the money of millions of other people who donate it come in. We gladly pay for abortions for women who can't afford them. I'm proud to help women who desperately need the help. I've paid for countless abortions through the years and I'm very proud of that fact.

Inbred? New york just married an uncle and niece, so the north is starting a new fad. Anyway I told you with my tax dollars, I pay for abortions. How is that false?

Prove that your tax dollars pay for abortions!
Does taxpayer money not specifically go to abortions? Do you have proof it doesn't? If not, then yes my tax dollars go to performing abortions.

jknow made the affirmation, can't support, fails the "taxes pay for abortions" charge.

Let's move on.
Does tax dollars go to planned parenthood? Do they offer free abortions?

Yes clinics offer free abortions. It's paid for by donations from people like me. Planned Parenthood has a separate fund that all the money is used for is to pay for abortions. All the money is donated from people like me. There's one more organization that I know of that all they do is pay for abortions for women who need them but can't pay for it. I've been donating money to both for many, years and am very proud of that fact.

The only way federal tax dollars can be used for an abortion is if the woman was raped, survived incest or the pregnancy is a threat to her life. If you believe a woman in those 3 circumstances shouldn't get federal funds for an abortion, you're out of luck. I'm not surprised you want to a woman to die because her pregnancy went wrong or that you believe that rape and incest is just another form of conception. Most women don't want to give birth to a rapist's child or a child that's a product of incest.

If the woman doesn't fall under those 3 exceptions, she can't get any federal dollars to pay for her abortion. That's where my money and the money of millions of other people who donate it come in. We gladly pay for abortions for women who can't afford them. I'm proud to help women who desperately need the help. I've paid for countless abortions through the years and I'm very proud of that fact.

The only thing worse than being evil is being proud of it. You're going to answer for your promotion, funding, and facilitation of abortion when we all stand before a just God. And all your silly arguments for why it's ok will turn to ash in your mouth. You need to repent and I mean now. Abortion is murder and those who assist in it have innocent blood on their hands. And Jesus promised to avenge all innocent blood shed on the face of the earth. The good news is, you can be forgiven.

Forum List

Back