Arizona School Board Votes To Get Rid Of Textbook Pages That Discuss Abortion

Q: How much of Planned Parenthood’s services are dedicated to abortions? Does the federal government fund those procedures?

A: Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

More: Planned Parenthood

So, how are taxpayers funding abortions?

I am not rooting to deprive them...Just don't want to pay for it. They can kill their babies and in fact, if they're liberal. I will root for them to do so.

How do "you" pay for it?

We all pay taxes, right?

Please explain to us with "credible" proof how any of your taxes pay for abortions.
Doesn't planned parenthood get tax dollars?

Yes! So...
Well i'm paying for it, and tax dollars need to stop. They make enough off paying customers. Anyway planned parenthood's name is an oxymoron. It should be unplanned dumbass.

How do "you" pay for it?

We all pay taxes, right?

Please explain to us with "credible" proof how any of your taxes pay for abortions.

Yes! So...
Well i'm paying for it, and tax dollars need to stop. They make enough off paying customers. Anyway planned parenthood's name is an oxymoron. It should be unplanned dumbass.

Please explain to us how YOU are paying for it - with "credible" proof.

Q: How much of Planned Parenthood’s services are dedicated to abortions? Does the federal government fund those procedures?

A: Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

More: Planned Parenthood

So, how are taxpayers funding abortions?
Government figures? Lol, they say the economy is booming, even if you don't feel it. I guess those with three part-time jobs feel it. Especially before Obama, they had a full-time job.

Abortion sounds pretty taliban like.
1. Cut open the skull
2. Suck the brains out
3. Remove the head
4. Remove other body parts

Does this sound good to you?

Why do you hate women and want to deprive them of their reproductive rights?
The specific section in question is titled “Contraception can prevent unwanted pregnancy.” It says that “complete abstinence (avoiding intercourse) is the only totally effective method of birth control, but other methods are effective to varying degrees.” The passage, from the seventh edition of Campbell Biology: Concepts and Connections, goes on to describe the morning-after pill and mifepristone.

Could you possibly get any dumber? This is a MESSAGE BOARD. When you post stuff, it is open for PUBLIC comment.

If you want a private conversation, go have one.

who said they hate women and or want to deprive them of rights you stupid pussy

Your foul ignorance is bad enough - but even worse when you respond to posts not addressed to you.

We all pay taxes, right?

Yes! So...

Kinda goes back to tax payers, see I don't get to choose where it goes. So, if I don't pay for abortions. Then you didn't pay for prayer in school, so what was the problem?

Yes! So...

Kinda goes back to tax payers, see I don't get to choose where it goes. So, if I don't pay for abortions. Then you didn't pay for prayer in school, so what was the problem?

Holy fuck, are all South Carolinians as stupid as you? I've heard stories about the inbred retarded south.

Yes! So...

Holy fuck, are all South Carolinians as stupid as you? I've heard stories about the inbred retarded south.
Inbred? New york just married an uncle and niece, so the north is starting a new fad. Anyway I told you with my tax dollars, I pay for abortions. How is that false?

Yes! So...

Inbred? New york just married an uncle and niece, so the north is starting a new fad. Anyway I told you with my tax dollars, I pay for abortions. How is that false?

Prove that your tax dollars pay for abortions!

So what? My tax dollars pay for pensions for senators and congressmen who have been imprisoned for malfeasance in office. I'm not overly happy about that, myself.

Well, I guess that if we pretend that abortions don't exist, it would never occur to a student to get one, even though they are legal....

Does taxpayer money not specifically go to abortions? Do you have proof it doesn't? If not, then yes my tax dollars go to performing abortions.

I call it Conservative Christian Taliban censorship.

Abortion is a fact, as are a lot of other things that various groups dislike - but they're still facts.

If you feel the need to remove all mention of things that don't conform to your idea of perfection, there is something well wrong with your idea of perfection.

That applies just as much to these morons as it does the Taliban trying to stop all education - there's shit all difference, except in the scale.

Well, I guess that if we pretend that abortions don't exist, it would never occur to a student to get one, even though they are legal....
So is smoking, but in most places it's illegal to do.

I'm not sure what your point is. Both smoking and abortions are legal. Perhaps you are suggesting that AZ also remove any references to curing diseases caused by smoking, other than abstinence from smoking altogether, from AZ textbooks. That would certainly have an impact on pre-med students' education....

Last edited:
So is smoking, but in most places it's illegal to do.

I'm not sure what your point is. Both smoking and abortions are legal. Perhaps you are suggesting that AZ also remove any references to curing diseases caused by smoking, other than abstinence from smoking altogether, from AZ textbooks. That would certainly have an impact on pre-med students' education....
If both were made illegal, then we wouldn't be talking about it. Huh?

Does taxpayer money not specifically go to abortions? Do you have proof it doesn't? If not, then yes my tax dollars go to performing abortions.

jknow made the affirmation, can't support, fails the "taxes pay for abortions" charge.

Let's move on.

jknow made the affirmation, can't support, fails the "taxes pay for abortions" charge.

Let's move on.
Does tax dollars go to planned parenthood? Do they offer free abortions?

Forum List

Back