Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot

As Arizona takes another stupid pill
Right, they should just roll over and play dead like you Liberals do.

The Arizona Sec. of State said he's been trying to verify the facts of Obama's B.C. but to no avail.

Obama can just end all this by showing his real B.C. but he can't because it doesn't exist.

Also, it looks more and more like I'm gonna' win the bet. Obama will NOT be on the ballot in all 50 states! :lol:
He should have never been on the ballot in Indiana in 08 This guy is so crooked but the left still wants him .. Its unbelieveable
Fake Signatures on Indiana primary ballot may mean 0bama did not qualify.

The Birther Bumpkins strike again!

I swear, the insipid stubborness coupled with willfully ignornance and intellectual dishonesty of the neocons and teabaggers is astounding!

The Arizona official will be violating the law and will go to prison he commits crimes in the act of office.

Doesnt Arizona realize Obama is Commander in Chief?

He can just invade Arizona and lock everyone up until they provide official copies of their birth certificates and have them authenticated by the Secretary of State

Most Arizonans should be out of prizon in six to nine months
You joke but the Feds threatened that when Texas wanted to toss the TSA out. The Feds threated a blockade and Texas (James Dick Perry) backed down.

I HOPE Obama sends in the Military (or the UN) like you say, because it'll expose him for the Dictator that he is.

I think President Obama is well within his rights to invade Arizona if they keep him off the ballot

Arizona has the toughest immigration law in the country. If Obama applies the Arizona citizenship laws to its own people, every citizen will have to provide a long form birth certificate. Citizens can be kept in outdoor, non-air conditioned tent cities until they provide acceptable proof of citizenship. Those who don't will be assumed to be Mexican and shipped across the border

:lol: Wouldn't they just shit bricks?

Doesnt Arizona realize Obama is Commander in Chief?

He can just invade Arizona and lock everyone up until they provide official copies of their birth certificates and have them authenticated by the Secretary of State

Most Arizonans should be out of prizon in six to nine months
You joke but the Feds threatened that when Texas wanted to toss the TSA out. The Feds threated a blockade and Texas (James Dick Perry) backed down.

I HOPE Obama sends in the Military (or the UN) like you say, because it'll expose him for the Dictator that he is.

I think President Obama is well within his rights to invade Arizona if they keep him off the ballot

Arizona has the toughest immigration law in the country. If Obama applies the Arizona citizenship laws to its own people, every citizen will have to provide a long form birth certificate. Citizens can be kept in outdoor, non-air conditioned tent cities until they provide acceptable proof of citizenship. Those who don't will be assumed to be Mexican and shipped across the border

Most natural born citizens don't object to showing their BC or an ID.

Most natural born citizens don't object to showing their BC or an ID.

Since you approve, you are a statist big-government liberal. Who knew?

The Arizona official will be violating the law and will go to prison he commits crimes in the act of office.

Explain how?

He can't keep Obama off the ballot legally. He violates his office, he can be arrested, jailed, and wait for bail.

States make their election law and criteria... if he/she is within the legal boundaries of AZ... he will not be put in jail for Obamalama not being on the ballot

Explain how?

He can't keep Obama off the ballot legally. He violates his office, he can be arrested, jailed, and wait for bail.

States make their election law and criteria... if he/she is within the legal boundaries of AZ... he will not be put in jail for Obamalama not being on the ballot

Tell the feds that as they arrest the person for ignoring the interstate compacts that control these issues. The AZ official cannot remove Obama from the ballot legally.

But you can show us the "authority" if you have it.

Tell the feds that as they arrest the person for ignoring the interstate compacts that control these issues. The AZ official cannot remove Obama from the ballot legally.

I've got the statutes from Hawaii that allows the Arizona Secretary of State to see Obama's vital records (birth certificate) to make sure he is a natural born Citizen to be on the ballot.

Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18. See number 3 here:

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

I am so confident the shitbird in Arizona is pulling a publicity stunt to get votes for himself that I will bet one thousand dollars Obama will be on the Arizona ballot.

Just another r-wing extremist trying to circumvent the constitution. Looks like another r-wing wacko playing politics with our constitution.

The top elections official in Arizona says it is "possible" President Obama won't be listed on the state's November ballot because of questions about his birth certificate.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said in a radio interview that he's been trying for eight weeks to verify with the state of Hawaii the facts in Obama's birth certificate.

"I'm not playing to the birthers. I'm not a birther," Bennett told KFYI host Mike Broomhead on Thursday. "I believe the president was born in Hawaii -- at least I hope he was.

"But my responsibility as secretary of State is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking," he said.

The Republican official is exploring a 2014 race for governor.

As if Obama was counting on AZ's 11 electoral votes anyway....

He didn't get them in 2008, I'm sure he doesn't give a shit about AZ in 2012. I know I sure don't.

Last edited:

I've got the statutes from Hawaii that allows the Arizona Secretary of State to see Obama's vital records (birth certificate) to make sure he is a natural born Citizen to be on the ballot.

Hawaii Dept of Health Statute HRS 338-18. See number 3 here:

g) The department shall not issue a verification in lieu of a certified copy of any such record, or any part thereof, unless it is satisfied that the applicant requesting a verification is:

(1) A person who has a direct and tangible interest in the record but requests a verification in lieu of a certified copy;

(2) A governmental agency or organization who for a legitimate government purpose maintains and needs to update official lists of persons in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities;

(3) A governmental, private, social, or educational agency or organization who seeks confirmation of a certified copy of any such record submitted in support of or information provided about a vital event relating to any such record and contained in an official application made in the ordinary course of the agency's or organization's activities by an individual seeking employment with, entrance to, or the services or products of the agency or organization;

Good. Which means that the official if he keeps Obama off the ballot is violating the law, which means he will be arrested by either federal or state official for violating the office. And if AZ violates the law itself, then the federal electoral commission will throw the AZ ballots in the waste basket.

Last edited:
Just another r-wing extremist trying to circumvent the constitution. Looks like another r-wing wacko playing politics with our constitution.

The top elections official in Arizona says it is "possible" President Obama won't be listed on the state's November ballot because of questions about his birth certificate.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said in a radio interview that he's been trying for eight weeks to verify with the state of Hawaii the facts in Obama's birth certificate.

"I'm not playing to the birthers. I'm not a birther," Bennett told KFYI host Mike Broomhead on Thursday. "I believe the president was born in Hawaii -- at least I hope he was.

"But my responsibility as secretary of State is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking," he said.

The Republican official is exploring a 2014 race for governor.

This would be just PURE STUPID. Creating this kind of controversy at this stage would only help not hurt Obama.

Of course no state can do that, and if it tried, the electoral commission would invalidate the state's electoral votes.

Forum List

Back