Arizona office of education promotes chat for LGBTQ youth led by planned parenthood

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

This is just horrible, more parents should pay attention to their children‘s schools a sexual take over is happening and some word things in such ways that average person just doesn’t seem to pick up on it until it is pointed out. Better late than never at least you can save some of the kids. Be aware they will always sneak it in some other way.

The current far right is beyond hope, they are haters and I find their hate for those different from them - in color, ethnicity, in creed, in sexual identification and those who have a moral compass - to be as close to opening the ovens as the fascist had done in the third and fourth decades of the 20th Century.

All groomers should be hanged.

1652741404316.png

The current far right is beyond hope, they are haters and I find their hate for those different from them - in color, ethnicity, in creed, in sexual identification and those who have a moral compass - to be as close to opening the ovens as the fascist had done in the third and fourth decades of the 20th Century.

So, we'll put you on record as being wholly in favor of sexually grooming, brainwashing, and abusing children, then?

You should try to be more tolerant of people who are different than you.

You should try to be more tolerant of people who are different than you.
Well I don't know you personally nor do I know any other of the far right neo fascists as you seem to be; thus I must be excused for seeing what they and you are, i.e. haters of people they don't know.

Well I don't know you personally nor do I know any other of the far right neo fascists as you seem to be; thus I must be excused for seeing what they and you are, i.e. haters of people they don't know.
that is a very intolerant accusation, you should be more open minded to different cultures

Amazing how anyone who disagrees with your immorality is labeled a "hater."

Leftists ignore their own hate. They are such hypocrites

Amazing how anyone who disagrees with your immorality is labeled a "hater."

Leftists ignore their own hate. They are such hypocrites
I DON'T HATE ANYONE!

As to hypocrisy, the truth is out there, and there is no doubt in my mind that this board is dominated by those who hate all Democrats, all liberals, all progressives all RINOS.

I don't hate you, I pity you. Your side of the aisle, which ever it my be, has not yet written a negative comment on this clear and concise violation of the First Amendment:

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill Monday that will make protesting outside of a person's home illegal."

Forum List

Back