Arizona Lawmaker Retweets Push to Celebrate Confederate Generals on MLK Day, Days After Speaking at Trump Rally

You clearly do. Because you keep going back to it, your moral justifications, which are clearly false.
What moral justifications? My dislike of Confederate idolaters has to do with my personal desire to see the Confederacy and its culture identified as a shit culture of shit people. I may use morality as a weapon in furtherance of that goal but I don't actually believe there is some objective form of morality. Morality is only effective as a weapon because the majority of your fellow Americans believe in the immoral nature of the Confederacy and its defenders.

What moral justifications? My dislike of Confederate idolaters has to do with my personal desire to see the Confederacy and its culture identified as a shit culture of shit people. I may use morality as a weapon in furtherance of that goal but I don't actually believe there is some objective form of morality. Morality is only effective as a weapon because the majority of your fellow Americans believe in the immoral nature of the Confederacy and its defenders.

Every time you whine about slavery or Jim Crow, you are making a Moral Justification.

But now when pressed your pretense of carrying about that falls apart pretty quickly. As you have now admitted.

You hate the people in question for some other reason, having nothing to do with a war from 150 years ago.

Every time you whine about slavery or Jim Crow, you are making a Moral Justification.
A moral justification for what? When I mention slavery, segregation and Jim Crow it's as factual and objective evidence of legalized violence and discrimination against Black Americans that should result in some form of reparations. That isn't a moral argument, America doesn't owe reparations to Black Americans because it's the morally right thing to do, but because we can prove, objectively, that harm was caused.
But now when pressed your pretense of carrying about that falls apart pretty quickly. As you have now admitted.
You haven't pressed shit, Short Bus, you've only revealed the inadequacies of your arguments.
You hate the people in question for some other reason, having nothing to do with a war from 150 years ago.
What reason? You keep making claims that you either don't have the first clue about or are too chicken shit to voice out loud. Which is it?

Tear this down, Yankee bitches!

Stone%2BMountain%2BCarving%2B1.jpg

How very Taliban of you.
You have to love how confused these morons are. The people who want to destroy their monuments to slavers are the Taliban but the slavers themselves were fine decent folk. 😂 It takes generations of hard work to produce that kind of stupid. 😂

Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-AZ) retweeted white nationalist Scott Greer on Monday calling for celebrating Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson.

Greers’ call to celebrate Confederate generals came on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, in an apparent message to his supporters that he believes in the tenants of the Confederacy over those the slain civil rights leader.

Rogers retweeted the controversial message just days after she spoke at former President Donald Trump’s rally in Florence, Arizona.

“Arizona is a red state,” Rogers declared during the rally. “We are not turning purple.”

The Arizona lawmaker, who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and pushed allegations that the 2020 presidential election was stolen, also led the crowd in chanting “decertify” during the rally.

Rogers, a freshman legislator who is running for re-election, announced last week that she raised an eye-popping $2.5 million in 2021.

No stranger to controversy the former Air Force pilot and die-hard Trump supporter has previously shared posts from notorious white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

It is amazing how folks wonder why black folks don't support the Grand Ole Party.
Great idea!

You have to love how confused these morons are. The people who want to destroy their monuments to slavers are the Taliban but the slavers themselves were fine decent folk. 😂 It takes generations of hard work to produce that kind of stupid. 😂
Imagine how many generations it took to make blacks as stupid as they are. Actually, the frightening this is that blacks may have always been that dense.

Imagine how many generations it took to make blacks as stupid as they are. Actually, the frightening this is that blacks may have always been that dense.
😂

I know black business owners, black surgeons, black lawyers, black Google programmers... I also know you're poor white trash. Most white wingers are considering they're more likely to be the whites without a college education.

😂

I know black business owners, black surgeons, black lawyers, black Google programmers... I also know you're poor white trash. Most white wingers are considering they're more likely to be the whites without a college education.
Does that make blacks any less failed, even in your native Jamaica?

Last edited:
Does that make blacks any less failed, even in your native Jamaica?
Jamaica isn't native to blacks, the blacks there were brought from Africa. It was native to the Arawaks. And I'm not sure what failure you're referring to, me and a whole lot of other immigrants are in the process of taking your country from you. Maybe your ancestors were successful, but you're the generation of cuck whites that are going to lose demographic dominance and socio-political power right along with it. 😂

A moral justification for what? ...

For your various actions and claims.

You haven't pressed shit, Short Bus, you've only revealed the inadequacies of your arguments.

Sure I did. I showed how ridiculous your whining about the Civil War, over for 150 years is.

What reason? You keep making claims that you either don't have the first clue about or are too chicken shit to voice out loud. Which is it?

In the context of this thread, the important part is, that your claimed reason, ie The Confederacy, is not the real reason.

As to your real reason, it must be pretty ugly, for you to be so afraid to admit it.

For your various actions and claims.
That's hilariously non specific. 😂
Sure I did. I showed how ridiculous your whining about the Civil War, over for 150 years is.
Who's whining? I'm enjoying watching America piss all over Confederate culture. And it isn't the Civil War, they lost that one. This now a culture war and they're losing that too. 😁
In the context of this thread, the important part is, that your claimed reason, ie The Confederacy, is not the real reason.

As to your real reason, it must be pretty ugly, for you to be so afraid to admit it.
😂

Sure thing.

That's hilariously non specific. 😂

As has been your whining in this thread.

Who's whining?...

You are, when you complain in very emotional tones, about events of over 150 years ago. That is you whining.

😂

Sure thing.

Indeed, it is. Your pretense that The Confederacy is a current issue, worthy of fighting a "war" is absurdly silly.

It is clear that you have another reason for your... efforts, and whining, but one that you are afraid to admit.

As has been your whining in this thread.

You are, when you complain in very emotional tones, about events of over 150 years ago. That is you whining.

Indeed, it is. Your pretense that The Confederacy is a current issue, worthy of fighting a "war" is absurdly silly.

It is clear that you have another reason for your... efforts, and whining, but one that you are afraid to admit.
Clearly. You keep searching for it while we keep dismantling Confederate iconography. 😄

Forum List

Back