Arizona law working before it's implimented

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009
Arizona immigration law prompts Mexico to extend repatriation aid program

In response to the controversial Arizona immigration law, Mexico extended a repatriation program to help ease the transition of illegal migrants back home. The governments says the Arizona law could lead to a flood of returnees when it goes into effect, but most Mexicans are skeptical.

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2010/...on-aid-program

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks like the Democrats attempt to push the biggest voter drive has hit a snag.

The economy isn't doing well with Obama's policies.....Now with the Arizona law about a month away......The ilegal migrants are heading back home.

Arizona law working before it's implimented.

I'm lovin it!

In response to the controversial Arizona immigration law, Mexico extended a repatriation program to help ease the transition of illegal migrants back home. The governments says the Arizona law could lead to a flood of returnees when it goes into effect, but most Mexicans are skeptical.

It looks like the Democrats attempt to push the biggest voter drive has hit a snag.

The economy isn't doing well with Obama's policies.....Now with the Arizona law about a month away......The ilegal migrants are heading back home.

I'm lovin it!

In what way, exactly, are dems less against illegal immigration than reps? Neither group likes them.

About the economy. All you have to do is to compare the indicators with those of late 2008 to see the truth of this.

You bore me...:tongue:

I'm lovin it!

In what way, exactly, are dems less against illegal immigration than reps? Neither group likes them.

About the economy. All you have to do is to compare the indicators with those of late 2008 to see the truth of this.

You bore me...:tongue:

Hey toothless one,

This is why we're in the mess we're in because of Obama bats like you who don't see what reality is...

They don't need no stinkin papers to return. They didn't need no stinkin papers to come here. Just sneak under the fence and swim back!!!! You did it coming here just do the same thing and leave!!!!Adios amigo!!!! Don't come back without the legal papers then you will be welcomed by all and not treated like a criminal which you are if you come here illegally. I just can't understand what is so difficult with the word illegal You are illegal if you came here without the proper papers and snuck in or stayed over your allotted time if you were visiting!!!! Illegal goes for all any color , race, ethnicity.

If the illegals are truly going back to where they belong, isn't it amazing what happens when your don't put the "free for the taking" sign out and roll up the welcome carpet.

How is it a "transition" to move back to Mexico?

a transition coming from a working society to a hell hole of a third world country that the Mexican leaders and governments steals all of the natural resources for themselves and leaves nothing for the people. Now is the time for the people of Mexico to stand up and revolt against this government rather than leaving the country and sending back more money that the government steals. I don't feel sorry for the people of Mexico because they let this happen to themselves. Grow some balls and remedy the situation. Riot and burn the government officals houses and hang these theives up. It is up to you to make Mexico a good and just country. A country that takes care of it's people rather than making them leave and find work else were to provide for their families. Early Americans died to do this in this country!!!

Why isn't Mexico competitive in the Summer Olympics?

Because any Mexican that can run, jump and swim is living in America.

Best joke of the day. You're welcome.

This points out exactly what's wrong with the "you can't deport 10 million illegals" argument. Human behavior is dynamic, not static. Demonstrate that the party is over - that we intend to enforce our laws - and a lot of illegals will find their way home on their own. We don't HAVE to deport 10 million - or 20 million - or whatever the number has ballooned to. We just have to make it plain that this insanity is over.

Forum List

Back