ARIZONA--infringes on Free Speech--Protest we'll seize your property.

But what do you expect from the "show me your papers" state.

You should know that a large majority of the 20M illegals in this country came in through our Sonoran Desert...you should see what they've done to it and the people of Arizona. We are entitled to self-defense whether Obama liked it or not.

There are not 20 million "illegals" and no, a majority did not come through the desert. 40% come by plane ,and simply overstay visas.

The wanna-be Rambos who shoot at people in the desert should be shot themselves.

I have a friend who encountered folks coming up from Mexico through AZ on a drug haul. They were carrying AK-47's.

BTW: Are you saying border patrol agents should be shot ?

There are not 20 million "illegals" and no, a majority did not come through the desert. 40% come by plane ,and simply overstay visas.

The wanna-be Rambos who shoot at people in the desert should be shot themselves.

Listen asshole, I've lived in Phoenix for over 40 years and been to the border and below many times.....STFU.

100% - 40% = 60%

Sounds like a majority to me.

But what do you expect from the "show me your papers" state.

You should know that a large majority of the 20M illegals in this country came in through our Sonoran Desert...you should see what they've done to it and the people of Arizona. We are entitled to self-defense whether Obama liked it or not.

I have a friend who encountered folks coming up from Mexico through AZ on a drug haul. They were carrying AK-47's.

BTW: Are you saying border patrol agents should be shot ?
If they're shooting at defenseless people, yes.

Listen asshole, I've lived in Phoenix for over 40 years and been to the border and below many times.....STFU.
I don't give a fuck where you live. You're not omniscient. Unless you've personally counted 20 million people and have a large PDF file with names and addresses to prove it, fuck off. Most reliable counts are around 11 million.

100% - 40% = 60%

Sounds like a majority to me.
You realize the Sonoran desert is not the only desert at the border, right? None of you can get a single fact right. You're pathological liars.

I don't give a fuck where you live. You're not omniscient. Unless you've personally counted 20 million people and have a large PDF file with names and addresses to prove it, fuck off. Most reliable counts are around 11 million.

11 million is nothing but a left wing guess to reduce the perceived scope of the problem. If a RaT says a number for illegals, increase it by at least 75%.

You realize the Sonoran desert is not the only desert at the border, right? None of you can get a single fact right. You're pathological liars.

So dumbass..... you're saying the Mojave Desert is on the border? :lol:

mojavemap.jpg

11 million is nothing but a left wing guess to reduce the perceived scope of the problem. If a RaT says a number for illegals, increase it by at least 75%.
Prove it then, dipshit. Even foxnews agrees it's 11 million.

Prove it then, dipshit. Even foxnews agrees it's 11 million.

Prove it's only 11M....your call, back it up.

From national review, quoting trump's campaign

Immigration Enforcement: Criminal Illegal Aliens Should Be Deported | National Review

Now, this statement is a significant softening in tone and scale from some of Trump’s campaign statements, in which he suggested that the entire population of nearly 12 million illegal aliens could be subject to deportation. It’s important to affirm that principle — that anyone here illegally is potentially at risk of being sent home — but it makes good sense to start with those who are also breaking other laws.

I love how this dumbfuck has a guy on a horse in his avie like he's a cowboy or some shit. Right, you just take off the duster and chaps, and go straight to the laptop to gripe about shit on a message board, huh? I'll bet. More like you're 100 years old with an AstroTurf lawn and a Jamaican nurse ushering you to your drug-addled death. We can hope.

So you're getting massacred every time you open your punk mouth and now you're wishing I'd die? I remember when leftist trash like you believed in "inclusiveness", and "free expression", and "tolerance".....seems you've lost your hippie rule book.

You think the area around Texas and chihuahua isn't a desert? Lmaoooooooo

"Lmaoooooooo"? you having a seizure, boy? That area is considered the Mexican plateau and they don't come up that way....but glad you looked a map....first time?

You think the area around Texas and chihuahua isn't a desert? Lmaoooooooo

"Lmaoooooooo"? you having a seizure, boy? That area is considered the Mexican plateau and they don't come up that way....but glad you looked a map....first time?
So it's not a desert? You claimed more than 10 million people come up through Arizona. That's a bullshit lie, anyway you want to slice it.

Now, this statement is a significant softening in tone and scale from some of Trump’s campaign statements, in which he suggested that the entire population of nearly 12 million illegal aliens could be subject to deportation. It’s important to affirm that principle — that anyone here illegally is potentially at risk of being sent home — but it makes good sense to start with those who are also breaking other laws.

You don't read very well do you?

So it's not a desert? You claimed more than 10 million people come up through Arizona. That's a bullshit lie, anyway you want to slice it.

No, it's not a desert used by the traffickers or smugglers....all the border states have mountains too so it's irrelevant. Why do you have Pat Tillman for an avatar?

So dumbass..... you're saying the Mojave Desert is on the border? :lol:

mojavemap.jpg
No, I'm saying Arizona isn't the only border state, you ignorant douchebag.

Maybe Arizona is planning on doing these property seizures to pay for the dam wall?--LOL Congress has already stated it will not appropriate 22 billion dollars for a worthless wall. A thousand mile wall would have a 1000 holes and tunnels underneath it as soon as it's built. The other problem some of this land is on Indian Reservations, the other is privately owned. So there's not way to secure the border with obstacles.

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

800x450

Forum List

Back