Arizona immigrant law energizes Hispanics, Democrats

Racial and economic hatred are the very lifeblood of the Democrat Party. They need to keep people separated along race and class lines and are all for the continued Balkanization of the American Southwest.

It comes down to 2 things: Justice and economics.

People who are legally immigrating and going through the process are being undercut by Democrat need to continue a cold cultural war, that's not justice.

The other issue is economics, Arizona has a massive deficit simple because one states taxpayers cannot carry 1.5 states worth of people.

Something has to give and it's about time the citizens in this country start taking a stand

Racial and economic hatred are the very lifeblood of the Democrat Party. They need to keep people separated along race and class lines and are all for the continued Balkanization of the American Southwest.

People who are legally immigrating and going through the process are being undercut by Democrat need to continue a cold cultural war, that's not justice.

The other issue is economics, Arizona has a massive deficit simple because one states taxpayers cannot carry 1.5 states worth of people.

Something has to give and it's about time the citizens in this country start taking a stand

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/115148-so-search-the-ap-for-something-the-president-said.html

^Racism on the Part of the Half White President?...

:)

peace...

Ditto

The Fed Govt will not get off its ass to address this problem because both parties are courting the Hispanic vote. Period.

The Clowns don't seem to care how many drug runners, terrorists, murders and others come across that border. They stopped building the fence. According the Napalitano the border is a secure as its ever been. LOL What a joke.

One rancher has already been murdered. These thugs are shooting peoples dogs. Cutting fences, damaging property and pretty much terrorizing the AZ/TX borders.

I applaud AZ. I hope TX follows suite.

WE need to secure our borders. We also need a guest worker program.

Canada has a good one. We should copy theirs.

Can you imagine Reuters crowing that something "energized whites"?

The Civil Rights Act did that...energized Southern Whites right into the Republican Party.

True.

We may see the same thing coming from the "blacklash to the backlash" in Arizona -- i.e., if the liberal judges agree to shut down the law, the President bullies Arizona around, etc. -- which may well happen -- whites will get pissed.

And do what?

Arizona immigrant law energizes Hispanics, Democrats | Reuters

U.S. Hispanics and Democratic lawmakers furious over Arizona's harsh crackdown on illegal immigrants expect huge weekend rallies across the United States, piling pressure on President Barack Obama to overhaul immigration laws in this election year.

There is going to be backlash alright, but not the kind reuters is hoping for.

Most Americans are sick of the illeagals and their panderers, massive rallies in support of law breakers will really hurt the dems come Novemeber, as if they needed more pain.

no one is rallying in support of lawbreakers. they are rallying against a patently unconstitutional law.

The backlash already happened - Obama has gone on record that any immigration reform bill is on the back burner. Watch Univision and the rest of the spanish media report it differently. They will report that the repubs have again said NO way jose. When in fact, it's BOTH parties.

U.S. Hispanics and Democratic lawmakers furious over Arizona's harsh crackdown on illegal immigrants expect huge weekend rallies across the United States, piling pressure on President Barack Obama to overhaul immigration laws in this election year.

Most Americans are sick of the illeagals and their panderers, massive rallies in support of law breakers will really hurt the dems come Novemeber, as if they needed more pain.

no one is rallying in support of lawbreakers. they are rallying against a patently unconstitutional law.
:eek: You mean Xeno is guilty of using a right wing talking point?

One part of this Arizona law, which disturbs me if true, is IF a person is detained and does NOT have proof of citizenship or work visa etc, they are, to my knowledge, going to be charged and sent to jail for 6 months? Without giving them 24-48 hours say to provide proof?

I am for parts of this Arizona law, we need to know who exactly is coming into the country, but if this provision is in there, it's absolutely insane to imprison anyone without giving them time to prove their side. I am really a little ticked over this. Apparently the law has some other questionable clauses etc which I have to research before making any further comments on something I am not familiar with 100%.

I know many Hispanics that are here legally are for this law, to a degree, many feel they had to follow the immigration laws and so should their fellow brothers and sisters.

This is obviously a very delicate issue and we can only hope people think before they act. Which in many cases is asking a lot.

It will be interesting to see how the MSM spins the May Day events. I hope there is no violence or property damage, but I'm certain there will be some isolated cases. I doubt those acts will get any negative press. I suspect numbers will be inflated and the whole event will be presented as propaganda for amnesty.

I'm amused by some confusing May Day with Cinco de Mayo. But, it will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday.

The Civil Rights Act did that...energized Southern Whites right into the Republican Party.

True.

We may see the same thing coming from the "blacklash to the backlash" in Arizona -- i.e., if the liberal judges agree to shut down the law, the President bullies Arizona around, etc. -- which may well happen -- whites will get pissed.

And do what?

And throw out ever last cotton picking one of them!

Point to the place in SB-1070 where someone feels it does not meet the constitutional muster please in their opinion, because the "Reasonable Suspicion" standard was establised in Terry v. Ohio and is well known and established. In fact there are a lot of cases that support this bill in a contitutional argument, no matter how much someone wishes the standard to be just " Probable Cause"

Terry v. Ohio, 392 U.S. 1 (1968), was a decision by the United States Supreme Court which held that the Fourth Amendment prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures is not violated when a police officer stops a suspect on the street and searches him without probable cause to arrest, if the police officer has a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime.

For their own protection, police may perform a quick surface search of the person’s outer clothing for weapons if they have reasonable suspicion that the person stopped is armed. This reasonable suspicion must be based on "specific and articulable facts" and not merely upon an officer's hunch. This permitted police action has subsequently been referred to in short as a "stop and frisk," or simply a "Terry stop". The Terry standard was later extended to temporary detentions of persons in vehicles, known as traffic stops.

No matter how much people want it not to be, crossing the border without documentation is a Crime under Federal Law.

It's not about race. I don't know why so many of you are so damned stupid that you keep insisting this.

Seal the borders, land Sea and Air. Deport every illegal alien we can find starting with those in our prisons. It's been done before it can be done again.

THANK YOU SFC Ollie!!!!!

I have legal hispanic friends that are tired of it too. They understand the economic consequences to this country. So beats me why other legal hispanics--would support an open door policy.

What's really ironic--try going down to Mexico to get a job. It's laughable. The require all kinds of paperwork and permits for Americans working in Mexico. And if you don't have them--you're thrown in jail, you pay a fine, and then they kick you out of country.

It's not like we're doing something to them, that they already do to us.
How Mexico Treats Illegal Aliens

What I find very tiresome?
I find tiresome that if you don't agree with this presidents policies, your a racist.
I find tiresome that if you want the feds to do their job in protecting our borders, and deport lawbreakers you are a racist.

If our federal government refuse to address the issue of protecting our border....then just get out of the way and let the states take care of their problem.
Lead, Follow, or just get out of the way.

a lot of people are tire of them till they need thier grass cut or a fence built or an addition to thier house. then deport them. LOL

True.

And do what?

And throw out ever last cotton picking one of them!

How? There are millions and they are not all in AZ. The FASTEST and most efficient way is to seriously....SERIOUSLY...crack down on those who hire illegals knowingly. Jobs dry up, they will go home on their own and that is much more effective.

Last edited:
a lot of people are tire of them till they need thier grass cut or a fence built or an addition to thier house. then deport them. LOL

That's bullshit! Where I live we don't have the illegals as in Ca, Arizona, and Texas to cut grass or build a fence. We have everyday average Joe's doing that work, and are proud to be doing it.
Take illegals out of the equation and you would have the same thing as we do.

That's bullshit! Where I live we don't have the illegals as in Ca, Arizona, and Texas to cut grass or build a fence. We have everyday average Joe's doing that work, and are proud to be doing it.

100% agreed, from part time jobs for the young, to start up businesses, I agree.

I don't know what state your in but it's reported there are 20,000,000 here. They are most certainly not in just Cali, Az, Tx:eek:

Forum List

Back