Arizona Gun Store Sells Out on “Beto Special”

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California

Cybercast News Service has the story: “‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and AK47s — In response to Beto O’Rourke’s ‘Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47’ threat, a Tempe, Arizona gun store owner ran a ‘Beto Specials’ promotion the next morning – selling out of both types of rifles by that afternoon. … More deals will be on the website soon. Y’all broke our internet today,” is what the Arizona gun store website says.

You gotta love this. This is the American people responding. This is the market responding to some wacko Democrat lunatic breaking the covenant, announcing to the world what the Democrat Party’s real intentions are. They’re gonna come get your guns, and not just your AKs and ARs. They’re gonna come for everything the moment they think they can

ME: This may be the only time that Beto helped the economy. LOL

Obama and now Beta. Selling more guns than any ad campaign the manufacturers could ever dream.

Sweet justice
Happens any time the word ban is mentioned. Any product. Sales automatically increase exponentially.
If the ban on the product or substance is successful passing then the true free market takes up the slack. The Black Market in which every government in history has been unable to regulate,control or eliminate.

"Dummy Beto made it much harder to make a deal. Convinced many that Dems just want to take your guns away. Will continue forward!" - President Trump on twitter just now!

"Dummy Beto made it much harder to make a deal. Convinced many that Dems just want to take your guns away. Will continue forward!" - President Trump on twitter just now!
What fucking "deal" was Trump planning to make with the gun grabbing Fascists?

he likes to make deals. he makes deals.

"I MAKE DEALS, FRANK, I MAKE BIG DEALS...DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?"

Seems ironic when the Democrats cause gun sales to increase...

As much as I loathe that dope basquebromance, he is right. Trump is trying to strike a gun deal that everybody, including the NRA, will find acceptable

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Untitled - Copy.png

Seems ironic when the Democrats cause gun sales to increase...

Its funny as hell

I'm glad Beto fucked this up because any "Deal" with these gun grabbing Fascists will cost Trump the election

Cybercast News Service has the story: “‘SOLD OUT’: Arizona Gun Store Offers ‘Beto Specials’ on AR15s and AK47s — In response to Beto O’Rourke’s ‘Hell, yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47’ threat, a Tempe, Arizona gun store owner ran a ‘Beto Specials’ promotion the next morning – selling out of both types of rifles by that afternoon. … More deals will be on the website soon. Y’all broke our internet today,” is what the Arizona gun store website says.

You gotta love this. This is the American people responding. This is the market responding to some wacko Democrat lunatic breaking the covenant, announcing to the world what the Democrat Party’s real intentions are. They’re gonna come get your guns, and not just your AKs and ARs. They’re gonna come for everything the moment they think they can

Wonder if any buyers are future mass killers.

Yeah, because up until now criminal have always obeyed gun laws.

Would be like asking how many drunks or inattentive drivers are buying cars that will end up killing someone.

A far more likely scenario anyone could be a victim of.

Forum List

Back