Arizona going to Biden? (Bad news for Trump in latest polls)

'Delusional,' 'Absolutely false': Governors cry foul on Trump testing claims
Allan Smith
NBC NewsApril 19, 2020

take yer pick of articles that all reported it & both politifact & snopes confirm it:

trump PPE china 17 tons - Google Search

fact. jack.
Exported for $$$ not “given away” thanks for the clarification

allowing them to sell to china instead of beefing up the stockpile for american citizens by imposing the DPA still means he pissed it away.

he cared about money more than american lives.
Get some rest, don’t let trump get in your head like this..

you have literally been here all day grabbing yer ankles for donny. are you a tweeker?
No I’m just happy the great job he’s doing.
great job ?he was warned and did shit until weeks later.... Americans at WHO warned him And republicans still kiss his ass
He wasn't "warned," douchebag.
Who to believe a trumper with his head up trumps ass or our intelligence agencies?
Only the fake news is making this claim, shit for brains.
There is no fake news ,,that's just a figment of your imagination asshead
Of course there is fake news. Those networks get caught lying all the time. They are nothing more than propaganda organs for the Democrat party. Anyone who watches on of Trump's press conferences understands that those people are hostile to him.
The free press wrote in our First Amendment makes it allowable, legal, legitimate, honorable and preferred for being hostile to government and especially a President. That is why our founders made it the very first amendment dumb ass. If you don't like it take your tea bagger trumpoholic self elsewhere and good riddance.

Amazingly enough, the fact that the First Amendment protects freedom of the press does NOT mean that it provides respect for and trust of the press.

They're free to be lying propaganda machines, and we're free to despise them for it and distrust them.
You don't despise and mistrust Trump So when it comes to the truth ,you're eliminated

You don't know what I do or don't do. You're just making ASSumptions based on "Orange man bad, if you don't hate Trump I get to ignore you!"

So when it comes to having balls, you're eliminated.

Allan Smith
NBC NewsApril 19, 2020

take yer pick of articles that all reported it & both politifact & snopes confirm it:

fact. jack.

allowing them to sell to china instead of beefing up the stockpile for american citizens by imposing the DPA still means he pissed it away.

you have literally been here all day grabbing yer ankles for donny. are you a tweeker?
great job ?he was warned and did shit until weeks later.... Americans at WHO warned him And republicans still kiss his ass
Who to believe a trumper with his head up trumps ass or our intelligence agencies?
Of course there is fake news. Those networks get caught lying all the time. They are nothing more than propaganda organs for the Democrat party. Anyone who watches on of Trump's press conferences understands that those people are hostile to him.
The free press wrote in our First Amendment makes it allowable, legal, legitimate, honorable and preferred for being hostile to government and especially a President. That is why our founders made it the very first amendment dumb ass. If you don't like it take your tea bagger trumpoholic self elsewhere and good riddance.

Amazingly enough, the fact that the First Amendment protects freedom of the press does NOT mean that it provides respect for and trust of the press.

They're free to be lying propaganda machines, and we're free to despise them for it and distrust them.
Trust and respect are subjective opinions. Your right to airing your subjective opinions is guaranteed by the First Amendment. You are dispising the First Amendment, making you a fake, which all tea bagger trumpoholics are.

No, hon, you're worshipping the media and mistaking them for the First Amendment, which makes you an utterly typical idiot leftist.

I suggest that you, and they, learn to live with the fact that you can't get respect simply by stamping your foot and demanding it.

Trust and respect are subjective opinions. Your right to airing your subjective opinions is guaranteed by the First Amendment. You are dispising the First Amendment, making you a fake, which all tea bagger trumpoholics are.
She hasn't said a thing that indictates she despises the First Amendment. She just despises the douchebags who wrap themselves in it.

They think because they use the First Amendment to talk whatever foolishness drifts through their empty heads, that somehow means they ARE the First Amendment.

Every honest person wants to limit voting to only those who are eligible. Douchebags want to make it easy for dead people and illegal aliens to vote.
Good idea

Then why limit poling places? Why cut down on days you can vote? Why reduce the number of voting booths?

Since we can't have an infinite number of poling places, that means there has to be a limit of some kind. No matter where the limit is set, some douchebag like you will whine about it. The same goes for voting booths. local governments don't have infinite budgets.

There's a very good reason to limit of the number of days you can vote. After the voting starts events can occur that might cause people to change their minds. That's why the election should occur over as short of a time period as possible, so all voters are making their decision based on the same set of facts.
I thought our purpose as Americans was to make voting LEGALLY easier for all Americans Not try to keep segments who don't see it your way away from the booths Are you American Bri you fn traitor?

You were mistaken.
Where was I mistaken? With easier legal voting or Bri is a fn traitor?? I still believe both are true

*sigh* Let me clarify the already-painfully clear English of the conversation, since it appears to have been too complicated for you.

You said, "I thought our purpose as Americans was to make voting legally easier."

I said, "You were mistaken."

Therefore, you obviously were mistaken in your thought that our purpose as Americans was to making voting - or anything else - easier.

Although while I'm on the subject, you were also mistaken in ASSuming that not coddling people in an effort to beg them to please, please, PLEASE vote is therefore somehow preventing them from voting. Could you possibly be a bigger pussy?

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone
Coronavirus guarantees Trump wins in November.
Hard to see how it helps him

All he had to run on was......I may be an asshole, but I have a great economy

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Americans rallied around Bush after 9-11, will they rally around Trump?

Bush was able to show compassion after 9-11, an emotion Trump does not possess

sociopaths are incapable of human emotion. they only feel self gratification.
Trump is 100% a sociopath. Most CEOs are.
Only with those CEO's you don't get a chance to see how fuk-ed up they are With trump it's an everyday thing

id give you 3 gold stars for that, but i'm on a differant pc!

To be fair, when the AZ poll was being taken, there was a rebroadcast of Dick the Bruiser and The Terminator's World Wide Wrestling championship on TV, so Trump's base was not answering the phone at the time.
You’re a bitter loser and you’re old. Insulting people because they have disparate views.
/----/ These libs think they can win over people by calling them names. How did "Deplorables" work out for them?

i like saying ' BASKET DWELLING deplorables', myself. does that make me a snowflake, you buttercup?

Allan Smith
NBC NewsApril 19, 2020

fact. jack.

Therein lies the problem bri You and republicans think the MF is perfect ,no need to be hostile to him

he's their chosen one.

AMAZING DOW off 592 Just imagine if he was doing a bad job Got murdered today -142k but cracking my self up over you repub simps

Bad news for Trump is good news for America and the world We'll be dancing in the streets when that prik of misery is gone

Not so great now
Due to the COVID...you or someone else said how he responds and where the economy is in Nov will decide the election
It will

Only with those CEO's you don't get a chance to see how fuk-ed up they are With trump it's an everyday thing
Are there any sane democrats to debate on here? I’m
Tired of the crazy train
Pick a subject and wheel it out
See With CEO's they do WTF they want Being president you can't

Persistence, the heartbeat of this country ,,,,,We overcame polio and other dread diseases We can beat this too
Then we can kick the schmuck out of our WH

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train
Were are debating trunks unbelievable jobs he’s doing,, not sure I want to engage further with the crazy train and I don’t block anyone.. I guess your entertaining lol
Only cowards block I don't block you or even bri You make me glad I'm a democrat

Not so great now
It will

Sure you do. Bezos, Jobs (RIP), Zuckerberg, Welch...famous and definitely selfish assholes.
LOL then very smart selfish AH's

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train
Were are debating trunks unbelievable jobs he’s doing,, not sure I want to engage further with the crazy train and I don’t block anyone.. I guess your entertaining lol
Only cowards block I don't block you or even bri You make me glad I'm a democrat
Agreed only cowards block. Currently

g5000
im2
Dana73560
Antontoo

All block me. All Raging Democrats (Leftists)....how do you explain that? I am a very nice guy.

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train
How you doing today buddy? Let us know if we can call any one for you .

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train

g5000
im2
Dana73560
Antontoo

All block me. All Raging Democrats (Leftists)....how do you explain that? I am a very nice guy.
LOL if you don't say so yourself

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train
How you doing today buddy? Let us know if we can call any one for you .
Lost more today than most republicans make in a year ,,,,yeah call me a doctor

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train

g5000
im2
Dana73560
Antontoo

Well, you have seen my posts. Am I worthy of "ignore"?

Explain why those 4 have me on ignore. I'll patiently wait. Oh and one more. Augustine.

That makes it FIVE. Losers.

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train

g5000
im2
Dana73560
Antontoo

Explain why those 4 have me on ignore. I'll patiently wait. Oh and one more. Augustine.

I can't transpose my likes and dislikes onto others as you well know but those you mention are in my list of top 10 favorites

Not so great now
It will

Tired of the crazy train

g5000
im2
Dana73560
Antontoo

I can't transpose my likes and dislikes onto others as you well know but those you mention are in my list of top 10 favorites
Great. Then you may ask them directly why they put me on ignore. Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back