Arguing with Idiots

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnvYAbRMw5g&feature=sub]YouTube - Arguing with Idiots - Franklin vs. Marx, Episode I: Taxes[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5nnztN-ZOY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Arguing @ Berkeley[/ame]

I've seen this before... It's pretty funny.

I still think Glenn Beck has a few screws loose, but that could be a bad judgement on my part.

Arguing with Idiots Video Contest

Win a trip to meet Glenn in NYC!

Here's how...

1. Create an original video, no longer than 2 minutes, based on the theme Arguing with Idiots (“Theme”).
2. Upload your video to YouTube.
3. Complete the entry form below by 11:59:59pm ET on October 16th.
4. Once the entry period is over, our judges will select 10 finalists based on originality, creativity, humor and use of the Theme.
5. The 10 finalist videos will be posted on glennbeck.com beginning October 26th.
6. Finalists should then promote their video like crazy!
7. The video with the most views (as measured by YouTube) at 11:59:59pm ET on November 13th is the Grand Prize winner. The remaining nine finalists will each receive a Runner-Up prize pack.

So Beck has received a video That I will post in this thread tonight

It's sad to see college kids that fucking stupid, calling them idiots would be an insult to the idiots on this board. i.e. zona, jaycanuck, gaybikershithead etc....

It's sad to see college kids that fucking stupid, calling them idiots would be an insult to the idiots on this board. i.e. zona, jaycanuck, gaybikershithead etc....

Sadly, it appears that this sort of 'intellect' is not limited to the US. During the election, British University students were interviewed about the US election and quite a lot of them said they were going to vote for Obama. Slight problem, not one of them was American. They didn't understand that they weren't eligible to vote in the US election. LOL....

We really need to review our education systems - on both sides of the Atlantic....(or is it Pacific?... LOL)

I've seen this before... It's pretty funny.

I still think Glenn Beck has a few screws loose, but that could be a bad judgement on my part.

Beck can be a tad screwy at times, but he's very, very good at finding the facts. Maybe that's why politicians on both sides hate him?

I was at an engagement party in the spring and a group of 20 somethings were discussing Obama. My girlfriend announced that he had just won and they all toasted. They had no friggin clue that the election was six months away. We were cracking up.

I teach hs in NJ. We have the highest graduation rate in the country. Can anyone guess why? Hint: it has nothing to do with education.

Forum List

Back