Arguing with Bots

Ever notice how the libs think "wingnut" has to begin with "right?"

Ever notice how libs get offended when folks call any of them "bots?"

Libs love to generalize about the entire group of folks who oppose their political philosophy, but insist that their opposition give the lefties credit for that time one of them had a non-orthodox "thought."

Probably is, even the pigeon can out-argue you because your arguments consist of just reposting whatever crazy you find on TownHall and repeating it.

Oh please my favorite is the fake ex republicans, and independants...I love to smoke em out and make fun of them

You mean you are shitting your pants you've alienated so many people?

Arlen Specter. Olympia Snowe. Colin Powell.

You guys are making yourselves a smaller party with smaller concerns.

Probably is, even the pigeon can out-argue you because your arguments consist of just reposting whatever crazy you find on TownHall and repeating it.

Oh please my favorite is the fake ex republicans, and independants...I love to smoke em out and make fun of them

You mean you are shitting your pants you've alienated so many people?

Arlen Specter. Olympia Snowe. Colin Powell.

You guys are making yourselves a smaller party with smaller concerns.

Nope, not at all......Arlen Specter....you mean the guy that left the democrat party to become a republican, then go back to the democrat party to keep his power?

Democrats are losing folks as well, like arthur davis

The posts in this thread by the lefties is priceless.

We are talking priceless here. This is future gold for the R leadership.

:lol:

Let's bring back Peggy as a sticky. :D

ETA: For those that might not remember Peggy is the one who was screaming in elation that Obama was going to pay her mortgage and buy her car and pay for her gas.

I was on another borad in 04 when Bush was re-elected, the day after this stupid Lib from Chicago came in screaming how we had all just killed her because of our vote, she was convinced the Jihadi's were going to bomb that big ass building in downtown Chicago.

Obamabots fall into the categories of evil, stupid and insane.

One has to size up the Obamabot they are dealing with to determine if it is crazy, evil or stupid.

The stupid ones are the useful idiots manipulated by the evil ones. The crazy ones are on the fringe and give us good soundbytes (Cindy Sheehan comes to mind).

The worst ones are evil and Obamination falls into this category but he does have a touch of stupidity too. He knows mostly what he is doing and that it is not good for this country.

Forum List

Back