Are you supporting Kim Davis for defending her faith?

Do you support Kim Davis for standing up for her Christian faith?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
Are you supporting Kim Davis for her faith and for defending the laws of Kentucky?
If you don't like America, leave it and go found a religious state

Preemption

The preemption doctrine derives from the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution which states that the "Constitution and the laws of the United States...shall be the supreme law of the land...anything in the constitutions or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding." This means of course, that any federal law--even a regulation of a federal agency--trumps any conflicting state law.

Wrong, Dante. The Constitution protects Kim Davis's rights to her faith and to defend her faith. She was elected to do that job and took an oath to do it as it was at that time - marriage is between a man and a woman. She has upheld that oath. She was released from jail because her rights were violated. I thank God she stood up for her rights as a Christian. She did the right thing.

omfg! Jeremiah , You are soooo wrong on WHY she was released. Read the court order you silly fool.

Also, she has asked the state for a reasonable accommodation, which cannot by the rules hamper the employer. The state will be sued if they do not force her to do the job she swore an oath to do. She needs an act of the legislature for this. Try and keep up with the facts

You're also dead wrong on what exactly the US Constitution says

I believe she was released because they realized that it was going to backfire on them in a very serious way - and it has. Which is why they are not arresting her again (I believe). Nor do I expect that they will.

V0F3T2I.png

I think it is pretty obvious Kim's co - worker isn't a Christian. If indeed this person sits next to Kim Davis.
Why, because Christians don't curse?
4i6Ckte.gif

Let me say this. I was speaking of a Christian living holy unto the LORD. Not a backslidden Christian who (if they do not repent and turn away from sin) will be judged with the wicked. A backslidden Christian is certainly capable of cursing, arguing with name calling, hating the unsaved - but unless we repent of such behavior and turn from it? We will perish with the wicked in hell. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. That includes Born Again Christians. I'm not sure I know of any Christians who have not backslidden / fallen into sin at some time in their life. But though a righteous man falleth down 7 times he will get back up. If you do not get back up? You're disqualified. No matter who you are.

Are you supporting Kim Davis for her faith and for defending the laws of Kentucky?

Preemption

The preemption doctrine derives from the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution which states that the "Constitution and the laws of the United States...shall be the supreme law of the land...anything in the constitutions or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding." This means of course, that any federal law--even a regulation of a federal agency--trumps any conflicting state law.

Wrong, Dante. The Constitution protects Kim Davis's rights to her faith and to defend her faith. She was elected to do that job and took an oath to do it as it was at that time - marriage is between a man and a woman. She has upheld that oath. She was released from jail because her rights were violated. I thank God she stood up for her rights as a Christian. She did the right thing.

omfg! Jeremiah , You are soooo wrong on WHY she was released. Read the court order you silly fool.

Also, she has asked the state for a reasonable accommodation, which cannot by the rules hamper the employer. The state will be sued if they do not force her to do the job she swore an oath to do. She needs an act of the legislature for this. Try and keep up with the facts

You're also dead wrong on what exactly the US Constitution says

I believe she was released because they realized that it was going to backfire on them in a very serious way - and it has. Which is why they are not arresting her again (I believe). Nor do I expect that they will.
The Bible clearly approves of slavery in many passages, and it goes so far as to tell how to obtain slaves, how hard you can beat them, and when you can have sex with the female slaves. So I'm guessing that you're pro-slavery as well as hate gays?

Where is Mike Huckabee and the rest of the bible flailers in defense of Charee Stanley? Does her faith not deserve the same defense as Kim Davis'?

No, kristians do not defend faith, they defend THEIR faith. And against all other faiths.

Preemption

READ Matthew 5:33 on Oaths

Kim was not permitted to swear an oath so help me God...

It goes AGAINST God's will and Christians are FORBIDDEN to do such....yet she did it anyway....

And look at the trouble God brought upon her.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back