Are you going to watch Obama's State of the Union Speech?

Are you going to watch Obama's State of the Union Speech?

• I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I'll watch it because I want to hear what he has to say.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • I'll be watching to count the number of times he says "I" and "Me".

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I plan on having a State of the Union Address Drinking game with my buddies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll watch it because I'm a comedian and need some new material.

• My pastor has recommended that I watch it to avoid an eternity in Hell.

• I want to see if he says, "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"

• No way I'm gonna watch that.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • My doctor has advised me not to watch it.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'll just read the transcript.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Speech guidelines as taught by liberals here on USMB:

Don't expect the President to actually make good on his promises. Only fools do that.

Expect him to lie, just don't mention it out loud during the speech.

How he says it is more important than what he says.

I must admit I am intruiged as to how many times the Dawn of the Dead Speaker is going to jump up and down in her chair!!! I remember being like "WTF???" when she did it last year...........nobody does that!! To me, it was far more of a disgrace than the guy who yelled, "You lie!!"

By the way, this year its the State of Counfusion speech

PS...........tune into MSNBC for post State of Confusion analysis by Olbermann, Maddow and Matthews...........some real good stuff for entertainment value if only to sit there and realize that they talk like Obama is mainstream America YET only about 1 million max people are tuning in to drink the K00laId

I must admit I am intruiged as to how many times the Dawn of the Dead Speaker is going to jump up and down in her chair!!! I remember being like "WTF???" when she did it last year...........nobody does that!! To me, it was far more of a disgrace than the guy who yelled, "You lie!!"

By the way, this year its the State of Counfusion speech

I think she does that because her big girl panties get all tied up in a knot - especially when she heard Bush giving the State of the Union speach. Tonight, if she jumps up and down like a puppet it will be because she is a puppet.

I couldn't stand to watch Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down like a love struck jill in box looking like she is going to have a Obamagasm. waaaaay embarrassing to watch.

I'm off to bowling.:lol:

I couldn't stand to watch Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down like a love struck jill in box looking like she is going to have a Obamagasm. waaaaay embarrassing to watch.

I don't think that she is going to be smiling tonight, she has heard about his spending freeze farce, which really isn't a spending freeze not after he increased discretionary spending by 20-30% last year. She's po'd and wants defense spending froze too. It will be funny to see the look on her face, because she now knows that her neck is on the chopping block with the health care fiasco that she spent a year on, then she really stepped in it with the Cap and Trade bill that she strong armed other dems to vote for, that the senate will never take up.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals run amuk.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think that she is going to be smiling tonight, she has heard about his spending freeze farce, which really isn't a spending freeze not after he increased discretionary spending by 20-30% last year. She's po'd and wants defense spending froze too. It will be funny to see the look on her face, because she now knows that her neck is on the chopping block with the health care fiasco that she spent a year on, then she really stepped in it with the Cap and Trade bill that she strong armed other dems to vote for, that the senate will never take up.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liberals run amuk.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

you got a point here. she did ask for another stim pack. so let her do the SOU

Just heard Shep Smith say the SOTU speech will last 1 hr to 1 hr 15 minutes. I might catch the first 20 if my brain can focus on the ping-pong drone of the speech that long. But if I find a good room escape game to play I'll tune the whole thing out.

Here's betting he don't say a damn thing he hasn't said a thousand times before.. "The previous administratin." take two... :lol::lol:

I hope the Republicans sit on their asses arms folded looking all grouchy and stuff the way the democrats did to President Bush..

Forum List

Back