Are you going to watch Obama's State of the Union Speech?

Are you going to watch Obama's State of the Union Speech?

• I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I'll watch it because I want to hear what he has to say.

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • I'll be watching to count the number of times he says "I" and "Me".

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I plan on having a State of the Union Address Drinking game with my buddies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll watch it because I'm a comedian and need some new material.

• My pastor has recommended that I watch it to avoid an eternity in Hell.

• I want to see if he says, "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!"

• No way I'm gonna watch that.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • My doctor has advised me not to watch it.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'll just read the transcript.

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
091118colorbars.jpg

you'll get more outta this than Osama. in fact this will be more entertaining​

nope. I havent really ever cared about the S of the U address much. And i absolutely despise the entire rebuttal process.

I thought it was last nite....:redface: it being Tuesday and all. But I may or may not watch, depending on things I have to do. But I understand some plan on snorting coke during it. Why, I'm not. quite. sure. But drug problems make me sad.

I'll probably read the transcript tomorrow.

It will nauseate me to watch the douchebag in chief.

Obama gives good speeches but I'm not overly motivated to watch state of the union addresses. Too much clapping and all for my short attention span.

Plus I know if something exciting does happen I can watch it online myself later.

I thought it was last nite....:redface: it being Tuesday and all. But I may or may not watch, depending on things I have to do. But I understand some plan on snorting coke during it. Why, I'm not. quite. sure. But drug problems make me sad.

Yeah and watching pundits are almost as bad of an addiction.

this is your brain on crack, this is your brain on Rush.
Cat scans can tell no difference ;)

Obama gives good speeches but I'm not overly motivated to watch state of the union addresses. Too much clapping and all for my short attention span.

Plus I know if something exciting does happen I can watch it online myself later.

You know...you just reminded me....I may go out of my way to watch...it's fun to see who's clapping, who's making faces, who's falling asleep, etc.

someone count how many times Pelosi blinks :lol:

She only does that when she gets a tingle up her leg.

well this one should set her pants on fire

I am going to watch him read his teleprompter, tell us a bunch more lies, then I want to see the Republican response from Bob McDonald the newly elected governor of Virginia. I am much more interested in what the governor has to say, than I am a President who has consistently lied and broken all his campaign promises with the American people. Obama is just not credible anymore.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

She only does that when she gets a tingle up her leg.

I am going to watch him read his teleprompter, tell us a bunch more lies, then I want to see the Republican response from Bob McDonald the newly elected governor of Virginia. I am much more interested in what the governor has to say, than I am a President who has consistently lied and broken all his campaign promises with the American people. Obama is just not credible anymore.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Tell me. Was Obama EVER credible to you?

He was, until he signed the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill without giving congress the senate or the American people time to read the damn thing. Remember the promise- all legislation will be on-line for 3 to 5 days for the American people to read before I sign it. That didn't happen and a week after it was signed they all feigned OUTRAGE at the fact that millions of dollars of this bill went for BONUSES for FAILED AIG exects. You can thnk Chris Dodd and Tim Guietner for that little sneak in bonuses on a so-called job bill.:cuckoo::cuckoo: After this, my opinion of him has done nothing but go down, kind of like his poll numbers going off of the cliff.:lol:

BTW- I did not vote for him, Reverend Wright convinced me of that, but I did at first think that he might actually do what he promised to do over and over and over again in the campaign. He hasn't and I don't see him changing. He promised EVERYTHING to get elected and has delivered on NOTHING.

Last edited:

He was, until he signed the 787 billion dollar stimulus bill without giving congress the senate or the American people time to read the damn thing. Remember the promise- all legislation will be on-line for 3 to 5 days for the American people to read before I sign it. That didn't happen and a week after it was signed they all feigned OUTRAGE at the fact that millions of dollars of this bill went for BONUSES for FAILED AIG exects. You can thnk Chris Dodd and Tim Guietner for that little sneak in bonuses on a so-called job bill.:cuckoo::cuckoo: After this, my opinion of him has done nothing but go down, kind of like his poll numbers going off of the cliff.:lol:

BTW- I did not vote for him, Reverend Wright convinced me of that, but I did at first think that he might actually do what he promised to do over and over and over again in the campaign. He hasn't and I don't see him changing. He promised EVERYTHING to get elected and has delivered on NOTHING.

Would this be an example of you giving him the benefit of the doubt?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1399866-post68.html

Forum List

Back