mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
news-press.com | Southwest Florida | The News-Press

4 men accused of phone plot had conservative ties

By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN and BRETT J. BLACKLEDGE
Associated Press Writers

NEW ORLEANS (AP) - The four men accused of trying to tamper with Democratic U.S. Sen. Mary Landrieu's office phones share a common experience as young ideologues writing for conservative publications.

---

Seems to me that once it was found out that the Transgendered Leftist who Attacked the DNC Headquarters here in Denver to make it Appear as if a Tea Partier did it, that the AP didn't have much more to say on that Subject...

This story, on the other hand, will not only NOT go away, it will be an Attempt by the AP and it's Children to Vindicate ACORN.

"The allegations were quickly condemned by Democrats and ACORN, the Association of Community Organizers for Reform Now. Its political affiliates have registered hundreds of thousands of voters in urban and other poor areas of the country."

I mean, Goodness, one would NEVER Know about ACORN's Fraud Issues if they only Read this AP Story...

For the Love of GOD, People...

For Example, a Fact not Mentioned by the AP that is Probably Worthy of Noting when Mentioning ACORN:

ACORN drops tarnished name and moves to silence critics | Washington Examiner

The AP has NO Shame.

:)

peace...

The AP has NO Shame.
Schwenkler is described in the AP story as "a paid campaign worker for a Democratic candidate for the Legislature," for the 2008 election.
Libertarian Republican: Maurice Schwenkler stronger ties to Democrat Party than first thought

Here's your chance to be a man and correct your lie.

Just curious
your link goes to a blog
that links to a Denver Post News Story that is titled
"'08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ"

I read the op story as saying the main titles in the MSM reports
So lie does not seem to be correct here

The AP doesn't keep it's old stories accessible past 60 days, like most newspapers so the AP link doesn't work.

But it was reported.

Here is another.

The AP reported:
A suspect in a vandalism at the Colorado Democratic headquarters was once a paid campaign worker for a Democratic candidate for the Legislature, according to public records.
Gateway Pundit

The AP doesn't keep it's old stories accessible past 60 days, like most newspapers so the AP link doesn't work.

But it was reported.

Here is another.

The AP reported:
A suspect in a vandalism at the Colorado Democratic headquarters was once a paid campaign worker for a Democratic candidate for the Legislature, according to public records.
Gateway Pundit

Thanks

But it is still the same
The op story still seems to imply Main Titles of the MSM stories

Just a side note: What he implied about the AP was incorrect. It's possible mal wasn't lying, but doubtful.

Just a side note: What he implied about the AP was incorrect. It's possible mal wasn't lying, but doubtful.

Well

there is little doubt that the majority of the MSM did not run with titles speaking of the connection

As for the AP itself we would have to find their titles from their web blog

Local news may pick up the story but AP has no control over their title

If he was referring to most of the MSM and not just AP. I would say he is more correct than wrong

Last edited:
What he implied about the AP is incorrect.

Here is the article at an actual news site.

Suspected vandal once campaigned for Dem candidate

And that was well AFTER it happened and it was Insinuated it was my Side who did it...

And after this Broke, they Stopped Reporting on the Liberal...

They will NOT Stop Reporting on these Conservatives and the AP's Need to Run Static for ACORN in this Article was just Tragically Shameless...

Ask Toxi about my Knowledge of the DNC HQ Liberal before the News was Reporting it...

I did... If I did, THEY DID...

Once it got out, they simply Stopped Reporting about the whole thing.

Had it Actually been a REPUBLICan who did it, they wouldn't have Dropped it.

:)

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back