Are you going to be proud of your politics in 20 years?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Or will you write off your current idiocy as just another stage in your pathetic life?

I stand for liberty. So, yes, i will be proud of my current politics.

Or will you write off your current idiocy as just another stage in your pathetic life?
I will probably regret not being more right wing as far as policy goes, but my voting is as anti-Democrat as possible and has been since I started voting in 2007, so I don’t think my future self will find fault with it.

Absolutely.

For the ones who fell for the Russia scam, they can't be proud of their politics even two weeks ago. Oh well, this is what happens when your views are shit and based on CNN stories.

Last edited:
How about you Libtards out there? Will you be proud of supporting the fraudulent "collusion" investigation? Will you still worship Comey and Brennan as pillars of patriotism and honesty? Are you already concocting rationales for their despicable behavior, or will you just conveniently wipe that off your consciences?

I think for myself and piss off both crazed, whacked-out ends of the spectrum with delightful regularity.

Yeah, I'm good with that!

:p

You will be remembered as the wet noodle. I wouldn't be good with that but... each to their own of course.

If FDR was still around you might have had a chance to be proud of the same a-hole for the whole 20 years. In the last fifty or so years we have created a generation of idiots who think CNN wrote the Scriptures.

given the demographics of Trump's voting base, in 20 years they'll be proud to still be breathing.

politics in general is NOTHING to be proud of.
It's full of compromise which is a form of cheating one's self.
It's full of corrupt money which is a form of cheating the masses.
It's full of assholes which is a form of cheating the very few honest citizens.
It's full of shit which is a form of cheating the sewage system.

I think for myself and piss off both crazed, whacked-out ends of the spectrum with delightful regularity.

Yeah, I'm good with that!

:p

You will be remembered as the wet noodle. I wouldn't be good with that but... each to their own of course.
Only by the partisan zombies.

I'm good with that too!

I am fine with wet noodles. There are some people here who won't be remembered that well.

given the demographics of Trump's voting base, in 20 years they'll be proud to still be breathing.

Our children will be immensely proud.

Children of leftists of course wouldn't but.... they don't have them. It's the genocide plan. Absolutely no one can be proud of that.

Forum List

Back