As typical the MSM gives you only part of the Trump "I'm Fucked!" story

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Fucking bastards. They really wonder why there are millions of Americans that don't trust them ?

Here's the reported actual comments:

"Trump reportedly responded, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked,” before ripping into Sessions for recusing himself from the investigation. Sessions allegedly recalled that Trump said something in the vein of “you were supposed to protect me,” before adding that “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Trump Said ‘I’m Fucked’ After Special Counsel’s Appointment: Mueller Report

The Media is a scumbag operation full of scumbags.

period

And it's not that I don't trust them, I DESPISE them

Fucking bastards. They really wonder why there are millions of Americans that don't trust them ?

"Trump reportedly responded, “Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked,” before ripping into Sessions for recusing himself from the investigation. Sessions allegedly recalled that Trump said something in the vein of “you were supposed to protect me,” before adding that “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Just more fake news!

giphy.gif

CNN is really celebrating the Mueller report. It gives their fake news stories new life. No crime, nothing impeachable, but the same bullshit talking points all thru the 2020 election. I'm sure that they'll ignore the real truth that the Mueller investigation was totally illegal based on illegal surveillance, aka McCabe's "insurance policy". I'm hoping that Barr can break the bullshit news cycle with a few high profile indictments.
The dems are going from impeachment to "unethical' as their "crime" of choice. Voters aren't that stupid.

What are you talking about, here is CNN reporting it.

Trump said 'I'm f---ed' following appointment of special counsel, Mueller report says - CNNPolitics

Trump told Sessions, "'you were supposed to protect me,' or words to that effect," Sessions recalled, the Mueller report stated.
"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me," Trump said, according to the report.

Trump said 'I'm f---ed' following appointment of special counsel, Mueller report says - CNNPolitics

Trump told Sessions, "'you were supposed to protect me,' or words to that effect," Sessions recalled, the Mueller report stated.
"Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels, it ruins your presidency. It takes years and years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me," Trump said, according to the report.

The headline however, on all sources, is that Trump made the profane outburst, and without the entire comments viewers, readers are left to believe Trump was admitting guilt.
Once you read it all, that's not the case.

Just shows you how these bastards attempt to steer the thinking in this country.

These people are not journalists, they are commentators.

The headline however, on all sources, is that Trump made the profane outburst, and without the entire comments viewers, readers are left to believe Trump was admitting guilt.

If Obama had said "I'm fucked" CNN would have put that in their headline as well. Get over it.

If Obama had said "I'm fucked" CNN would have put that in their headline as well. Get over it.

If it we're Obama CNN would have put as much of the comments in their headline as it took to make the context clear.

the majority of people accept the media as a form of biased entertainment, and deal with it as such because they are mentally secure -

then you have Right Wingers ....

If it we're Obama CNN would have put as much of the comments in their headline as it took to make the context clear.

I doubt it. That kind of shit sells.

According to an anecdote? If Trump thought Mueller was really out to get him and it turned out that there were no charges after two years, 2,000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses and a couple of zero dark 30 raids it seems to be a non story, much ado about nothing, no matter how you spin it

According to an anecdote? If Trump thought Mueller was really out to get him and it turned out that there were no charges after two years, 2,000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses and a couple of zero dark 30 raids it seems to be a non story, much ado about nothing, no matter how you spin it

The bottom line is that Trump IS NOT fucked!

Instead, the frenzied, spittle-filled Trump resistance, IS!
:5_1_12024:

LOOK FOLKS,
  • We all know that both Hillary and Obama had mouths like sailors. But did you ever see the media release a story claiming much less PROMOTING the expletives?
  • Have you ever seen the DOJ release a government investigation literally MINUTES after it is out? Everywhere imaginable? HERE IT IS!!! Any other time, you have to fight, dig, scratch and claw to get ANYTHING out of them. They don't seem ONE BIT WORRIED that anything in it might later be regretted.
THE PATTERN IS CLEAR: Despite being cleared of everything. Despite the entire investigation being based on a fraudulent Steele report that was paid for by Hillary Clinton. Despite the fact that if not for the fake dossier and illegal investigation into BASELESS CHARGES, that none of these other people or charges would exist or have ever happened, the pattern is clear now that this is an ALL OUT ATTEMPT to try to string Trump up by the neck until dead---- at any cost.

THESE ARE THE ACTIONS OF A WASH. DC POLITICAL COMMUNITY DESPERATE TO GET RID OF A GUY OUT OF ABJECT FEAR OF HIS BEING THERE AND EVENTUALLY EXPOSING THEMSELVES and WHAT THEY REALLY DO.

This is war. The Democrats are going to take this empty bag of nothing and try to spin it to the max. They will try to drag Mueller in there and force him into saying what they want. And what about Trump? This is where FIGHTING MEN GET FIGHTING. Trump is a counter-puncher. Remember, when hit, he always hits back 10X harder. When the time is right, I pity the poor fool who ends up in Trump's sights. Just remember, it took just the mocking of Trump at that press dinner years ago to prompt him to run for office and WIN IT. These poor bastards have just made the worst enemy of their lives now and TRUMP NEVER EVER FORGETS. There will be piles of bodies when all the smoke clears and guess what? Trump will not be among the dead.

the majority of people accept the media as a form of biased entertainment, and deal with it as such because they are mentally secure -

then you have Right Wingers ....

Bullshit.
News media should not only be impartial, and accurate, but they should get back to demanding journalism from their staffs, and not commentators.

And by the way, FOX NEWS is just as bad although as long as the game is so stacked in favor of the Dimocrat party, FOX NEWS needs to be around.

Forum List

Back