Are you girls nervous this morning?

LMAO I agree.

Apparantly some folks don't know that Muslims will kill anyone they can. Hell. Those folks killed in drone strikes were probably the same folks who were laughing and congratualing themselves on 9-11. The same Muslims who will do nothing to control their jihadist brothers.

Can't say I give shit one how many Muslims we kill because there will always be more wanting to kill us.

I think that those who we are predicting will be offended by the report are laughing their asses off. Those who cut off heads for sport and execute innocent civilians could care less if someone is water boarded. This is all BS. Make America look bad BS, if for no other reason this is a reason to dislike this administration.

Now the drone program that I can see it causing problems because it kills families and friends.

The idea that if you become a jihadist you jeopardize the lives of your family and your goat, appeals to me.

LMAO I agree.

Apparantly some folks don't know that Muslims will kill anyone they can. .

Apparently some folks don't know that Muslims are human and will avenge the deaths of their families and friends.

The goal of "disappearing" the
indigenous Arab population
points to a virtual truism buried
beneath a mountain of
apologetic Zionist literature:
what spurred Palestinians'
opposition to Zionism was not
anti-Semitism in the sense of
an irrational hatred of Jews
but rather the prospect -
very real - of their expulsion."

Norman Finkelstein
Self Hating Jew

The idea that if you become a jihadist you jeopardize the lives of your family and your goat, appeals to me.

I am sure they hear you and think that if that is what you think the 911 is payback which really appeals to them.

NBC got it wrong again, the CIA is opposed to the release, the senate intelligence committee is the one doing the releasing. Just one more dig at Bush on the way out the door or a weapon of mass distraction to avert attention from the Gruber testimony on the hill today? We know this administration doesn't do anything without a political calculation.

They are human and have no problem killing anyone and everyone.

Yup. I doubt they give a shit about family and friends deaths since being a jihadist puts those folks in harms way.

If they had that much compassion then they wouldn't be jihadists in the first place.

They are human and have no problem killing anyone and everyone.

Yup. I doubt they give a shit about family and friends deaths since being a jihadist puts those folks in harms way.

If they had that much compassion then they wouldn't be jihadists in the first place.

How else are they going to demonstrate against the Zionist invasion of 1925?

LMAO I agree.

Apparently some folks don't know that Muslims are human and will avenge the deaths of their families and friends.

you make an interesting point,, TUMACIOUS------the real question is----since muslims have murdered far more kaffirin
than kaffirin have murdered muslims----are the kaffirin also
to be considered "human" who have a right to avenge?

Ask the UN that question.

The UN..........so you do admit that the Zionists screwed the Palestinians over?

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

http://www.indaweb.com/oil/editorialopinion/tzemach.news.service01l.htm

As for the Jews? The Arabs abandoned the land thinking they could kill the jews and return. It didn't happen.

LMAO I agree.

you make an interesting point,, TUMACIOUS------the real question is----since muslims have murdered far more kaffirin

I do not know whether your allegations are factual.

I do know that the Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 and that Menachem Begin and the Stern gang immediately begain to terrorize and murder Palestinian Farmers.

I do know that US warmongers invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 21 years.

US UN Secretary stated in 60 minutes that slaughtering 500,000 Iraqi Children was necessary and proper.

Last edited:

The UN..........so you do admit that the Zionists screwed the Palestinians over?

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

How Did the Land of Israel Become Palestine

As for the Jews? The Arabs abandoned the land thinking they could kill the jews and return. It didn't happen.
palestinian-land-grab-jewish-bloc-settlement-conquering-palestine-israel-netanyahu-west-bank.jpg

LMAO I agree.

I do not know whether your allegations are factual.

I do know that the Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925 and that Menachem Begin and the Stern gang immediately begain to terrorize and murder Palestinian Farmers.

I do know that US warmongers invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 21 years.

US UN Secretary stated in 60 minutes that slaughtering 500,000 Children was necessary and proper.

ds

where did you learn history? I am fascinated that "Zionists invaded Palestine in 1925" I have relatives over there who
are Zionists and were there long before 1925. In fact the very ZIONISTIC town in which hubby grew up was ----after
a kind of growing village for decades-----became named and
and created as a city in 1882------It has a Hebrew name---
determined way back then------1882 To what events are you referring in 1925?

How Did the Land of Israel Become Palestine

palestinian-land-grab-jewish-bloc-settlement-conquering-palestine-israel-netanyahu-west-bank.jpg

Really?

Why then did the League of Nations adopted the following provisoin 1920?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ART. 7.

The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

Meanwhile, the CIA smokescreen provides cover for Herr Gruber's testimony before congress on obamacare...and begs the question if we must be transparent about interrogation methods, why not be transparent about Benghazi and the IRS ?

Forum List

Back