Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

You are only better off under Biden if:
  • You have a 401k
  • You own stock
  • You are one of the 7M people who got hired from the unemployment line
  • You have a prescription
  • You drive on roads
  • You are a veteran burn pit sufferer
  • You are a business owner
  • You are making entry level salaries
  • You are looking for a job
  • You are a child brought to the US by your parents
  • You have school debt
  • You are a US manufacturer
  • You are a US ally
  • You are at risk from covid
  • You are in the energy sector
  • You needed health insurance
  • You are in a interracial or same sex marriage
  • And a million other reasons
You are worse off if:
  • You are a Russian patriot
  • You are a tax cheat
  • You’re under 21 and wanted to buy a gun without a thorough background check
  • You have BDS

You are only better off now under Biden if:
  • You have a 401k
  • You own stock
  • You are one of the 7M people who got hired from the unemployment line
  • You have a prescription
  • You drive on roads
  • You are a veteran burn pit sufferer
  • You are a business owner
  • You are making entry level salaries
  • You are looking for a job
  • You are a child brought to the US by your parents
  • You have school debt
  • You are a US manufacturer
  • You are a US ally
  • You are at risk from covid
  • You are in the energy sector
  • You needed health insurance
  • You are in a interracial or same sex marriage
  • And a million other reasons
You are worse off if:
  • You are a Russian patriot
  • You are a tax cheat
  • You’re under 21 and wanted to buy a gun without a thorough background check
  • You have BDS
You're a liar. I bet you have zero stock or 401k. Your job is to be a leftist shill, I bet.
Nobody in America is better off with Biden and everybody knows it, and you are flailing like an absolute retard.

LOL!! My daughter eloped. She said that after we helped pay her student loan (flipping houses) she wasn't going to have a big wedding.
She's still married, so that worked out well.
I use an Excel file to track my stocks. I also have an online account, mostly for the "watch lists".
Be aware that when you hit 72 you need to take money out of your IRA and get hit with taxes.
Good luck fishing!

I'll cash out earlier than that by far. My working plan is to have little to no income for a few years in my early 60's other than the draws and draw it all down then to mitigate the taxes before I start drawing SS. I would like to do a little more traveling then, but otherwise, I really am perfectly content poking around in my garden or working on my landscaping. I really have no need for a ton of money once my nest is empty. Social security plus a little extra will be enough....and I'll transfer all the remaining property in time to get through the medicaid look back and let the next generation pay for my nursing home ;)

No. You’re a liar.
Prove what you claimed, then. Surely you can, it's public knowledge. Show how your 401K increased when everyone else's decreased. The floor is yours. Show me a 401k that increased. There's no way to track it to you. I don't care to anyway. I'd like to see you find one that did.

Last edited:
I call bullshit. No 401K's are better off than they were 2 years ago. :nono:
I was corrected on my biden DOW number, it was just under 31,000 when he took office.
And It Closed today at 33,891,
How are you (The Duke ) not better off in terms of 401K?
That represents a 9.3% gain.
It sucks that your losing money, you and SassyIrishLass and OhPleaseJustQuit

Do you people have the same financial advisor?
LOLLLOOLLOLLLO
The fuck I am you dumb bitch.

Do you have a google machine?

My 401K is slurping donkey balls but that started before Biden, but otherwise I am better off. Has nothing to do with Decomposing Joe or MAGA man though. It is just that I am at the point in life where pretty much all the crap I have been working to get then pay off is gotten and paid off so I am coasting til Retirement Day comes.

just SHUP Bruce T. Laney. Ive had enuff BS for one day!!!!!!
im going home.

I'll cash out earlier than that by far. My working plan is to have little to no income for a few years in my early 60's other than the draws and draw it all down then to mitigate the taxes before I start drawing SS. I would like to do a little more traveling then, but otherwise, I really am perfectly content poking around in my garden or working on my landscaping. I really have no need for a ton of money once my nest is empty. Social security plus a little extra will be enough....and I'll transfer all the remaining property in time to get through the medicaid look back and let the next generation pay for my nursing home ;)

stay outa Cambodia Bruceyouueseless sack!

Nobody is. Obiden rode the tail end of Trump re-election mania for a year or so, then commee reality hit.

Typical retirement accounts were down 18% start of 2023 from only a tear earlier.

took the moth-balled-smelling old forkers handlers nearly one year to stop the Trump Train. MAGA you soapy headed Lw maggots. Suck it commeee puke.

Forum List

Back