Are you better off than you were 2 years ago?

If you are, good for you. If not, you have plenty of company.

A new poll shows a record number of Americans say they are worse off financially since President Biden took office, the most ever recorded by the poll in its 37 years of asking the question.

Record number of Americans say they are worse off under Joe Biden: Poll
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the pandemic response of trump, the worst in the world and he spread it around, or putin's attack on Ukraine which screwed 15% of gas and grain markets. Change the damn channel. We have the best economy in the world and everyone has inflation worse than ours. Your propaganda as usual is absolutely 100% wrong

LIAR. Not that it makes a hill of beans to any argument. Who GAF what it was on 1/21/21. That was Biden's. On 1/19/21 it was 30,931
Trump also saw a drop from about 29K to about 18K (Obama's final #) and it rebounded in days.
How do you account for the 1000 point loss from 1/19/21 (Trump) to 1/21/21 (Biden)
The Dow increased about 10K during the Trump admin's four years. Biden has presided over a mediocre performance of about 3K in his two years and the Dow has barely held onto that. But not much more can be expected with the miscues of this admin and their treasury sec. You teach math, eh? LMAO.

When Trump took office the Dow was 19kish

Evidently the Dow performed much better under Trump

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the pandemic response of trump, the worst in the world and he spread it around, or putin's attack on Ukraine which screwed 15% of gas and grain markets. Change the damn channel. We have the best economy in the world and everyone has inflation worse than ours. Your propaganda as usual is absolutely 100% wrong
Well lets score your post...wrong, wrong, somewhat valid, FoxDS, correct, a lie, and wrong. Overall score, 3.5 out of 10.

Biden also started the bird flu which has caused the great majority of egg price rise.
nope he just completely mishandled it. The avian flu is not a novel virus…it’s been around for years and we have dealt with. it often…he just is a screw up

You are lying pig. Joe has screwed the pooh here,

Congrats. I retired in 2008. The best advice I can give you is to use the 60/40 rule.
60% in growth stocks
40% in income stocks
That split can weather the ups & down of the stock market. (Plus Social Security)

I was better under Trump.

With T. Rowe Price, there are no winners right now. My individual brokerage has been doing okay though--mostly small cap stable dividend paying companies. Sold a bunch of the oil and gas sector ones recently just to take profits before the recession. I will probably go back in after the big dip. Kept 1 share of each of my selloffs to remind me to watch them as some of them are obscure little companies. Been liquidating real estate to cover the kiddies' higher edumaction in Wokeness or whatever they do and a few more to sell probably early 2024 (and I am just sick of landlording). All my big bills are paid off. It is just day to day crap from here on in hopefully (*knock on wood*). I already told them they need to just live in sin or go to the courthouse because I ain't paying for no weddings LOL. I am going fishing at the earliest possible date.

nope it has everything to do with xiden undoing all his policies that were working, and the demafasict passing their agenda…this is why we felt the brutal force in the second year of the xiden admin, when their agenda was fully in play.

WAY better off! I'm now two years closer to seeing the end of Biden's term in office!!! :mm:
Well, at least two years away from being better off, maybe. I am not better off than I was two years ago. I am paying near double for fuel to run my cars and heat my home. Groceries are up near 10%. Eggs have doubled in price in one month. Illegal immigrants and homeless are on every street corner. Help wanted signs are in every business window but they say unemployment is down--how is that when there are homeless and jobless on every street corner. Somebody is LYING--I wonder who, hmmmm.

Well, at least two years away from being better off, maybe. I am not better off than I was two years ago. I am paying near double for fuel to run my cars and heat my home. Groceries are up near 10%. Eggs have doubled in price in one month. Illegal immigrants and homeless are on every street corner. Help wanted signs are in every business window but they say unemployment is down--how is that when there are homeless and jobless on every street corner. Somebody is LYING--I wonder who, hmmmm.

Muppets are prone to lying.
That's why they got the Gov't they truly deserve!
But will starve before admitting this.

No it wasn't, ya goddamn liar. It's easily found on any legit site. Dow on Biden's reign of error beginning was 31, 188

Sit down, Lush
Hey you stupid piece of ugly Irish Shit

Wall Street closed higher on Tuesday, a day before President elect Joe Biden will formally take charge of the next U.S. President. Investors' confidence was boosted by positive signal for higher fiscal stimulus and faster nationwide vaccination project. All the three major stock indexes ended in the green.

How Did The Benchmarks Perform?​

The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) gained 0.4% or 116.26 points to close at 30,930.52.

And that's a better than 10% profit

If you are, good for you. If not, you have plenty of company.

A new poll shows a record number of Americans say they are worse off financially since President Biden took office, the most ever recorded by the poll in its 37 years of asking the question.

Record number of Americans say they are worse off under Joe Biden: Poll
No, and I hope I never have to defend my country against foreign invaders; But it looks like Biden may just would let that happen.

He's already letting in countless foreign invaders over the southern border. That's failure to uphold his oath of office right there.

"provide for the general welfare". That's of the American people, NOT foreign invaders.

Hey you stupid piece of ugly Irish Shit

Wall Street closed higher on Tuesday, a day before President elect Joe Biden will formally take charge of the next U.S. President. Investors' confidence was boosted by positive signal for higher fiscal stimulus and faster nationwide vaccination project. All the three major stock indexes ended in the green.

How Did The Benchmarks Perform?​

The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJI) gained 0.4% or 116.26 points to close at 30,930.52.

And that's a better than 10% profit

I said inauguration day.

Sit down ya damn dumbfuck

Forum List

Back