Are you better off now then you were 4 years ago? If not, why not?

Are you better off now then you were 4 years ago?

• Yes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • No Change

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
this country can not use the same failed ideas that caused this to get out of this.

who crashed the economy?

Who fucking cares? Can the person that you say crashed it fix it? NO

Can the person in office now if he chose to? Easily

Now stfu and go back to hopey changey dream land fucktard

Your team crashed the economy with your historically failed ideas.

Yes it does matter who crashed it because it tells us what ideas FAIL.

Why listen to the very people who caused the problem when they attempt to say its someone elses fault.

Your party has failed, your ideas have failed.

You still cling to the failed ideas.

You are NO help in cleaning the mess.

You're such a disgrace to your party. Regardless of how we got here OBAMA HAS NOT FIXED IT AND ONLY HE CAN AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME. Which says plenty about the CURRENT failed policies. A smart person would take stock and try to make changes.

A SMART PERSON

Absolutely worse off. IN 2007, I had a good paying job, was at the top of my game professionally. Had to change jobs in 2008, but things didn't really seem that bleak.

Today I'm making 15% less than I did in 2007. The company I work for has slowly been shipping its manufacturing off to Asia. I've had to take on second jobs for the first time since college back in the 1980's. My house isn't worth half of what I owe on it.

who crashed the economy?

Who fucking cares? Can the person that you say crashed it fix it? NO

Can the person in office now if he chose to? Easily

Now stfu and go back to hopey changey dream land fucktard

Your team crashed the economy with your historically failed ideas.

Yes it does matter who crashed it because it tells us what ideas FAIL.

Why listen to the very people who caused the problem when they attempt to say its someone elses fault.

Your party has failed, your ideas have failed.

You still cling to the failed ideas.

You are NO help in cleaning the mess.

Do you believe what you say or do you say this inane bullshit just to fuck with people???

Better; not because of anything the US Government has done but rather because of a contract signed with the Government of Brazil in spite of the US Government.

Worse

I pay more for my gas.

More for health insurance

More for my groceries

More for my electricity..

And went three years without a cola..

so worse for sure.

Whatta GREAT opportunity, to say.....

THANKS, GEORGE!!!!!

bush_littlebigman.jpg

It was not George you effen moron.

Absolutely worse off. IN 2007, I had a good paying job, was at the top of my game professionally. Had to change jobs in 2008, but things didn't really seem that bleak.

Today I'm making 15% less than I did in 2007. The company I work for has slowly been shipping its manufacturing off to Asia. I've had to take on second jobs for the first time since college back in the 1980's. My house isn't worth half of what I owe on it.

I suppose the only good thing about this fucked up market is the fact that I own my home, no mortgage...

Everything else is bad including my property taxes...

I'm not because of social engineering and government interference with our economy...

It's not about intellect or hard work anymore its about "fairness.."

Everything has to be "equal."

I'm 31 and in the prime of my life and I have to deal with this shit?? I have to work next to blabbering ignorance because its fair??? fuck that..

Don't blame everyone else if you have to listen to "blabbering ignorance". Stop talking, and you won't have to hear it.

No thanks to the eff'ed up policies of the current administration, I am doing quite well. In order to earn well in to a six figure income, as I always have, I roll out of the rack at 3:20 in the morning. I put in an honest days work, have more than one source of income, and am working on my second master's degree.

If Obama gets a second term though, there will be nothing holding him back. Many of us will be screwed and will have to invest in bullets instead of gold.

I'm not because of social engineering and government interference with our economy...

I'm 31 and in the prime of my life and I have to deal with this shit?? I have to work next to blabbering ignorance because its fair??? fuck that..

Don't blame everyone else if you have to listen to "blabbering ignorance". Stop talking, and you won't have to hear it.

The best part is I predicted a democrat would say that...

Realistically I'm not the one that enjoys talking to himself - I have caught two progressives today arguing with their own posts...

TM did a good job today debating itself ... That was great - seeing that monkey reply to its own post...

I believe the poster Imme (I believe it was Imme) did the same fucking thing...

The best part is I predicted a democrat would say that...

Realistically I'm not the one that enjoys talking to himself - I have caught two progressives today arguing with their own posts...

TM did a good job today debating itself ... That was great - seeing that monkey reply to its own post...

I believe the poster Imme (I believe it was Imme) did the same fucking thing...

And predictably, a brainwashed goober would label me as a democrat. You still believe in that left and right bullshit...don't you? The difference between you and me, is that I see and UNDERSTAND what kind of corruption is going on in both parties.

You on the other hand are comfortable walking around slapping labels on everyone who disagrees with you; and you likely believe everything that you read in Wikipedia.

Are you still naive enough to think that whoever wins the presidency is going to change things for better or worse? You DID hear about Pelosi, Boehner, and Bachus engaging in insider trading...right? So confidence in the House and Senate isn't very high right now. Smoke and mirrors, my friend (or foe..however you want it). Bullshit all the way around. It seems to me, that a representative (AL Republican) who buys a ton of put options after hearing from Bernanke himself that the market is going to crash...well....he doesn't really give a shit about his constituents. And that goes for Pelosi (We all know she's dem) and Visa as well. And you're still carrying a torch against progressives? :lol:

Hopefully our votes will make a difference on the next go around. But if people keep voting on social issues alone....I believe that we're doomed.

Are you better off now then you were 4 years ago?

Very much so: better job, closer to home, more pay.

way worse, because of obama, pelosi and reid. they suck bad.

My being ‘better off’ has nothing to do with Obama, the same is true of you being ‘worse off.’

Gas was $1.76 when Obama took office...

What does Obama have to do with the price of gas, it’s determined on the open market; indeed, an increase in gas prices indicates a recovering economy.

Otherwise, so much for the conservative mantra of ‘personal responsibility.’

How narcissistic. "I'm 31 and in the prime of my life...blah blah blah." Boo hoo, baby.

I was half way with you till you made that idiotic comment. So now the facts of when most people are in their prime is self deluded?

FAIL

I honestly don't give a rat's ass whether or not you're with me. I WAS in the prime of my life. Now I don't give a shit. With the blood draws, the MRI's, the astronomical medical bills, and my career possibly over...I really don't care. It's called the 5 stages of grief. Don't know what it is...look it up.

My future ability, or even life is in question. So, if you don't like what I say, you can go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back