Are you also numbed by the stupidity?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
POLITICS: PennAve
Steny Hoyer wants more money to fix Obamacare exchanges
BY STEVE CONTORNO | OCTOBER 22, 2013 AT 4:09 PM
TOPICS: CONGRESS BARACK OBAMA OBAMACARE HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES HEALTH CARE PENNAVE STENY HOYER KATHLEEN SEBELIUS

House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer wants to give President Obama more money to help fix the costly...
Rep. Steny Hoyer wants to give President Obama more money to help fix the costly federal health care exchanges that have been roiled by problems since they launched at the beginning of the month.

Asked Tuesday how Congress could help improve the system by which millions of Americans must buy insurance by the end of the year, the House minority whip and Maryland Democrat said, "We can give them a little money."

Steny Hoyer wants more money to fix Obamacare exchanges | WashingtonExaminer.com

I take that as a yes.

In light of the galactic stupidity that was the republican government shutdown, you and others on the right are in no position to throw stones.

Go home to your glass house.

If the shutdown was galactic, the administrations stupidity is universal. The shutdown was a fart in a windstorm compare to the 17 trillion in debt,

I take that as a yes.
It's pretty sad when you have to keep bumping your own post so it doesn't fall off the cyber cliff. LOL.

You really should try to find a constructive way to fill the void that is your life.

I take that as a yes.

In light of the galactic stupidity that was the republican government shutdown, you and others on the right are in no position to throw stones.

Yeah, let's see if it costs anywhere near $24,000,000,000. And I think that is the immediate figure for losses. The ripple effects have yet to be counted.

(I think it's necessary to use all the zeroes since we are dealing mostly with single digit IQs on here.)

I take that as a yes.

Yeah, let's see if it costs anywhere near $24,000,000,000. And I think that is the immediate figure for losses. The ripple effects have yet to be counted.

(I think it's necessary to use all the zeroes since we are dealing mostly with single digit IQs on here.)

What was that money spent on?

I take that as a yes.

If the shutdown was galactic, the administrations stupidity is universal. The shutdown was a fart in a windstorm compare to the 17 trillion in debt,

$4,000,000,000,000 of which was the two useless fucking wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which you promote with your juvenile avatar.
Yeah, Buh-bih-buh Bush and Cheney and Rummy and their minions like you.

Buh-bih-buh Bush put it on the national credit card....He deferred the costs so they would show up on the 2009 books. GFY.

Iraq, Afghan wars will cost to $4 trillion to $6 trillion, Harvard study says

Iraq, Afghan wars will cost to $4 trillion to $6 trillion, Harvard study says - Washington Post

Last edited:

$4,000,000,000,000 of which was the two useless fucking wars in Iraq and Afghanistan which you promote with your juvenile avatar.
Yeah, Buh-bih-buh Bush and Cheney and Rummy and their minions like you.

Buh-bih-buh Bush put it on the national credit card....He deferred the costs so they would show up on the 2009 books. GFY.

Iraq, Afghan wars will cost to $4 trillion to $6 trillion, Harvard study says

Iraq, Afghan wars will cost to $4 trillion to $6 trillion, Harvard study says - Washington Post

Get fucked faggot...my son flew the plane in that avatar and if you dont like it....bite me.

POLITICS: PennAve
Steny Hoyer wants more money to fix Obamacare exchanges
BY STEVE CONTORNO | OCTOBER 22, 2013 AT 4:09 PM
TOPICS: CONGRESS BARACK OBAMA OBAMACARE HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES HEALTH CARE PENNAVE STENY HOYER KATHLEEN SEBELIUS

House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer wants to give President Obama more money to help fix the costly...
Rep. Steny Hoyer wants to give President Obama more money to help fix the costly federal health care exchanges that have been roiled by problems since they launched at the beginning of the month.

Asked Tuesday how Congress could help improve the system by which millions of Americans must buy insurance by the end of the year, the House minority whip and Maryland Democrat said, "We can give them a little money."

Steny Hoyer wants more money to fix Obamacare exchanges | WashingtonExaminer.com
What's that definition of insanity...?

What was that money spent on?

a frikin atari console

I take that as a yes.

Tell us again what an amazing success Obamacare is.

Just don't expect anyone with two neurons in spark-gap range to believe you.

I take that as a yes.

No, the shutdown was among the biggest bungles in political history. You all haven't even seen a tiny bit of the fallout yet. Rs are still polling in the tank but they've put all that on the back burner for now..

Fact unknown to the USA- Pubs caused the website mess too... Jeebus our media suqs- not to mention the total bs Fox etc...

Health policy expert Timothy Jost also credited Republican opposition for part of the reason why HealthCare.gov didn't have a smooth launch, and Al Jazeera America reported:

The federal government initially expected states to take the lead in setting up their own exchanges. In the end, 34 states -- many with GOP governors -- refused to do so, leaving the job to the Department of Health and Human Services, with no additional funds appropriated for the massive undertaking.

Former director of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services Donald Berwick explained that the early period of implementation of the law was hampered by a shortage of funds. Bloomberg and the Times reported that Republicans in Congress blocked additional funds to assist in the implementation of the law.

Short Link

Posted in Health Care, Health Care Reform Network/Outlet Fox News Channel Person Brian Kilmeade, Chris Stirewalt Show/Publication America's News HQ, FOX & Friends

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10...gov-pro/196515

Muslim terrorists, I know lol...

Someone tell Hoyer to hold a bake sale, because that's the only way Odumbo will get money to fix his latest mega-failure!

Forum List

Back