Are you a Veg or an Omni?

What do you eat? (From Vegan to Omnivore)

• Vegan (no mean or animal products)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetarian (may include eggs and dairy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pesco-Vegetarian (includes the above and fish)

• Omnivore, no red meat or pork

• Omnivore, no pork

• Omnivore, no red meat

• Omnivore, all kinds of meat

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
I consider myself a full carnivore...but I sometimes eat candy.

Lots of candy and desert-type treats have meat/animal products in them. Take the creamy filling in things like Twinkies for example - whipped beef lard. Yum. :tongue:

Ew. Who eats twinkies. I've always thought they're evil - just from the look of them. They look like stomach cancer in a plastic wrap. That's the sort of thing that mutates into little monsters after a nuclear holocaust. If that were to ever happen... the new life-form reigning over the Earth would be giant roaches and twinkie-mutants... :lol:

Raw-Meat-1.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PLYMCO_PILGRIM again.

Jello also has animal product in it, as do Skittles. It's the marrow of the animal that helps it 'gel.'

If it has nutritional value, isn't poisonous and tastes good, then it's food.

Those people who live on top of the mountain will eat anything once they cut the rattles off of it! Isn't that right, MountainMan?????? Rattle snake. The other white meat!:lol::lol:

I don't fit into any of the categories. I am an omnivore that tries to only eat animals or animal products that have been raised humanely. And I don't eat them that often, other than fish and eggs, because of what it costs the environment.

Much as I'd like a juicy steak now and then, if it comes from a factory farm, no thanks. The thought of what those animals suffer through is enough to kill my appetite.

On a completely unrelated note...

[threadjack]

Everytime I see your name, I read it as dildoduck. Not trying to offend you, its just what my eyes see as I scan over the names. And then I always get this mental picture...

[/threadjack]

We're supposed to apologize for threadjacks? :eusa_eh:

Oooops. :redface:

On a completely unrelated note...

[threadjack]

Everytime I see your name, I read it as dildoduck. Not trying to offend you, its just what my eyes see as I scan over the names. And then I always get this mental picture...

[/threadjack]

We're supposed to apologize for threadjacks? :eusa_eh:

Oooops. :redface:
Naaaaa.... actually, we ought to grade thread jacks on the 1 to 10 scale.

Forum List

Back