Are you a Veg or an Omni?

What do you eat? (From Vegan to Omnivore)

• Vegan (no mean or animal products)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetarian (may include eggs and dairy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pesco-Vegetarian (includes the above and fish)

• Omnivore, no red meat or pork

• Omnivore, no pork

• Omnivore, no red meat

• Omnivore, all kinds of meat

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
Vegetarian since I was 14. Healthy as all get out, and look 10 years younger than I am.

Have tons of energy, eat healthy, make sure I mix my proteins to get the proper amount each day. I work out, swim, ride my bike.

Let's see, don't wear leather or animal products.

Not a member of PETA.

Have cooked meat for others who eat it, just don't eat it myself. It's their choice if they want to eat meat, just like it's mine to not eat it.

Have some good vegetarian recipes if anyone is interested, there are a TON out there! ;)
So I guess the only flaw is excessive flatulance.

I turned a request for a philosphy forum into a discussion about the A team.

Beat that.

With a little bit of help from Coyote and Newby, we turned MM's "what's his problem?" thread into a discussion on whether or not Coyote and Newby were males or females, chocolate wrestling matches, 6-pack abs and lap dances.

That's just recently. I'm sure there are others who have better examples of their valid, erstwhile threads being derailed once I happened upon them. :eusa_whistle:

I turned a request for a philosphy forum into a discussion about the A team.

Beat that.

How about - in a collaborative effort, we took a thread about food preferences and turned it into discussion of who was better at thread derailment? And JB's moobs, of course. :D

Vegetarian since I was 14. Healthy as all get out, and look 10 years younger than I am.

Have tons of energy, eat healthy, make sure I mix my proteins to get the proper amount each day. I work out, swim, ride my bike.

Not a member of PETA.

Have cooked meat for others who eat it, just don't eat it myself. It's their choice if they want to eat meat, just like it's mine to not eat it.

Have some good vegetarian recipes if anyone is interested, there are a TON out there! ;)
I recently met a woman from Texas who has been vegetarian since she was 3 years old and she asked at the dinner table where meat came from. Ironically, her family runs cattle ranches.

She eats fish, and dairy and is very healthy too.

Not a member of PETA.

I recently met a woman from Texas who has been vegetarian since she was 3 years old and she asked at the dinner table where meat came from. Ironically, her family runs cattle ranches.

What kind of plant grows fish?

Not a member of PETA.

What kind of plant grows fish?
Sorry, to be nit picky about it, I guess she would be a pesco-vegetarian.

Forum List

Back