Are you a Veg or an Omni?

What do you eat? (From Vegan to Omnivore)

• Vegan (no mean or animal products)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegetarian (may include eggs and dairy)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Pesco-Vegetarian (includes the above and fish)

• Omnivore, no red meat or pork

• Omnivore, no pork

• Omnivore, no red meat

• Omnivore, all kinds of meat

Votes: 21 87.5%

• Total voters
I didn't see an option for carnivore, so I'm going to have to opt out.

So you eat meat exclusively? No dairy, grains, vegetables?

What am I? A rabbit?

killer_rabbit.jpg

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwe0vuejR14]YouTube - vegetarians have better sex[/ame]

Is that true, Echo? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj-0o6irsE4&feature=related]YouTube - Aphrodisiacs[/ame]

Funny... :lol:

PS: I swear I'm not trying to promote PETA :) I disagree with some of their tactics.

I've been all - vegan, pesco-lacto-ovo vegetarian, and omnivore and I have to say I haven't noticed any difference in my sex drive or performance throughout the years ;) But that's just me ...

I grilled a filet mignon in a sesame marinade last night.

It was awesome.

Don't say 'fillet mignon' in front of me... I get the Pavlov's reflex upon its mention. A great piece of fillet mignon is the food of gods...

:eusa_drool:

But only from a free range, grain-fed, and humanely treated cow... of course (that makes me sleep better at night).

I have nothing against meat, actually - I love the way meat tastes (most of the time), I just have a problem facing my 'food' sometimes - before it gets hacked to pieces... cows are actually kinda cute with those big snouts or whatever one calls a cow's nose :D

Kind of hard to dine with someone that is a vegetarian. While you're working your way through a nice, well-cooked, juicy steak they are across the table from you munching away on a plate full of rabbit food. Makes it hard to keep a straight face! I only know a couple of vegetarians personally. I am batting 1000 with each of them though because they both are as nuts as a shithouse rat. Also liberal Democrats. Sort of makes me wonder.....:eusa_whistle:

Hitler was a vegetarian. :lol:

Godwin'ed in 11!

I got my (pork) chops busted for answering the OP so it seemed like the only course of action. :)

I consider myself a full carnivore...but I sometimes eat candy.

Lots of candy and desert-type treats have meat/animal products in them. Take the creamy filling in things like Twinkies for example - whipped beef lard. Yum. :tongue:

Forum List

Back