Are you a race realist or a race denier?

Are you a race realist or a race denier?

• Race realist

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Race denier

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
There is no such thing as political correctness and those transracial adoption studies are bogus.\ Politically correct is a term white racists use in order t make excuses for racist beliefs. If a person of color is politically incorrect making statements about whites in the same manner, they are called racists. I have a degree is sociology, this is a bogus study, .
abu afak said:
You have a degree in BS. (or flunked out of the Morgan State marching band)
PC is used in Race, Politics, Handicaps/Diseases, Gender, etc, etc, etc.

Simply and emptily declaring Transracial adoption studies are "bogus" is Clownish and the usual 70 IQ.

IM2 said:
Well since my IQ was about double that 70, I say there is no such thing as political correctness and that the transracial adoption studies are a bunch of bogus crap. I did get a degree is sociology, I have done over 30 years in the field, my comments are neither simple or empty. Yours however are.
You Moron.
Once again you just declare things.
IF you even had Yo GED you'd realize you'd have to document something/ANYTHING you've said.
Instead, you Blindingly Stupid Clown....

Yo just emptily claim your IQ.
Yo Just emptily claim Transracial IQ studies are bogus,
You just emptily claim there's no such thing as PC.
etc.
Yo a ******* idiot who doesn't what debate, or even common sense, is.
Note other people, like me, put up Sources/Links.

You Stupid ****** moron, you just debate with "no."
`

Last edited:
Scientifically the issue is settled: There are differences between races and the differences didn't stop at the neck. Particularly Asians are very intelligent, whites somewhere in the middle, blacks the bottom tire (on average, of course).

So how many here accept this reality, and how many live in denial?
Here is my question: Are YOU a scientist or Geneticist? What percent of each race on the planet have you personally had contact with? If you are not a scientist who has made this study his work and if you have not meet even .001% of the races on the plant, where do you get your information and do you selectively seek out information to confirm what you already believe?

Forum List

Back