Are you a race realist or a race denier?

Are you a race realist or a race denier?

• Race realist

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Race denier

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Scientifically the issue is settled: There are differences between races and the differences didn't stop at the neck. Particularly Asians are very intelligent, whites somewhere in the middle, blacks the bottom tire (on average, of course).

So how many here accept this reality, and how many live in denial?

I guess I live in denial.

My older daughter teaches at a charter school and their performance figures are at the very top of the state.

Oh, and a vast majority of the students are minority, primarily Hispanic.

Oh, and my older daughter is of mixed race, like me. And my wife.

You folks, and the Regressives, can go ahead and worry about skin color. I'm not interested.

My older daughter teaches at a charter school and their performance figures are at the very top of the state.

You folks, and the Regressives, can go ahead and worry about skin color. I'm not interested.

Mac, it seems like you don't understand averages.

I never said ALL blacks are dumb as bricks or that ALL Asians are the next coming of Einstein.

Just FYI, mixed races exist in between blacks and whites in IQ. Hmm... maybe your mixed race explains your extreme centrism.

Ok, a professor was made into a so big of a fool in youtube that he eventually deleted his account as even his supporters abandoned him over the crazy denialist views.

I never said ALL blacks are dumb as bricks or that ALL Asians are the next coming of Einstein.

Just FYI, mixed races exist in between blacks and whites. Hmm... maybe your mixed race explains your extreme centrism.
And you missed my point.

So if you, and the Regressives, want to think you're better than others, that's fine with me.

No harm, no foul.

Just FYI, mixed races exist in between blacks and whites. Hmm... maybe your mixed race explains your extreme centrism.
And you missed my point.

So if you, and the Regressives, want to think you're better than others, that's fine with me.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

The fact that the races are different is false because: ____________

Please enlighten us! Scientist are begging to know why they have made the same mistake over and over and over.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

You think differences are caused by race. And, it just so happens, that you're the smarter race.

I think it's more about maximizing intellectual elasticity and capacity. As I see with the results at my daughter's school.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

You think differences are caused by race. And, it just so happens, that you're the smarter race.

I think it's more about maximizing intellectual elasticity and capacity. As I see with the results at my daughter's school.

I am not an Asian mac, so your theory fails miserably.

So you are saying that races are different because education. Okay, but that just explains the difference, the difference is still there so you have confirmed my assertion. However, I must inform you, twin studies confirm the difference is also highly genetic.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

So you are saying that races are different because education. Okay, but that just explains the difference, the difference is still there. However, I must inform you, twin studies confirm the difference is also highly genetic.
It's more than just education, it's in the approach.

But by all means, run with your opinion.

As I said, no harm, no foul.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

So you are saying that races are different because education. Okay, but that just explains the difference, the difference is still there. However, I must inform you, twin studies confirm the difference is also highly genetic.

What approach?

IQ tests are the best life outcome predictors we have, so what is wrong with the approach?

Seems like it's working better than we imagined. I imagine it's difficult to accept the consequences of this reveal. Anyway the approach taken in no way disproves the fact.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

What approach?

IQ tests are the best life outcome predictors we have, so what is wrong with the approach?

Seems like it's working better than we imagined. I imagine it's difficult to accept the consequences of this reveal.

IQ tests are the best life outcome predictors? Now they aren't just to determine an ill-defined intelligence quotient, they also predict life outcomes?

And why is this thread in politics, rather than the race relations forum?

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

What approach?

Seems like it's working better than we imagined.
The cultural approach.

By and large, Asian families are more geared toward maintaining high education standards for their children. And that would include families from India.

American minorities, such as Hispanic and Black families, generally maintain lower standards, a problem exacerbated by our society. Here's an interesting fact: By the time a low-income child is five years old, they will have heard about 30 million fewer words than their wealthier peers (Poor Kids and the 'Word Gap'). Could that have something to do with IQ results? Of course it could.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

What approach?

Seems like it's working better than we imagined. I imagine it's difficult to accept the consequences of this reveal.

IQ tests are the best life outcome predictors? Now they aren't just to determine an ill-defined intelligence quotient, they also predict life outcomes?

Because it's very relevant to politics, as politics has become so much about race lately.

Yes, IQ is the best predictor of outcomes we have currently.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.
I've noticed that in large part, such thinking is where the problems begin. For many, mostly leftists; merely acknowledging the existence of race, makes a person a "racist". The word has been so severely misused for so long its virtually meaningless. Which makes having any discussion about race meaningless.

Which was?

Please enlighten us!
Happy to.

What approach?

The cultural approach.

By and large, Asian families are more geared toward maintaining high education standards for their children. And that would include families from India.

American minorities, such as Hispanic and Black families, generally maintain lower standards, a problem exacerbated by our society. Here's an interesting fact: By the time a low-income child is five years old, they will have heard about 30 million fewer words than their wealthier peers (Poor Kids and the 'Word Gap'). Could that have something to do with IQ results? Of course it could.

Do you think the scientists are so dumb that they don't account for this?

No, of course not. You are being ridiculous. Twin studies.... But again, you have in no way debunked the fact even if so.

FYI; putting stupid person to an elite university is a waste of space. Instead of their IQ getting better, the floor crumbles on the standards.

Happy to.

What approach?

Because it's very relevant to politics, as politics has become so much about race lately.

Yes, IQ is the best predictor of outcomes we have currently.

What do you base the IQ claim on? I don't know if I've seen any studies done on IQ and life outcomes. I will say that I consider IQ to already be a fairly vague test already, and to use a test in which the parameters are not clearly defined to determine life outcomes, which is in many ways a subjective thing, seems like something without a whole lot of use. :dunno:

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.
I've noticed that in large part, such thinking is where the problems begin. For many, mostly leftists; merely acknowledging the existence of race, makes a person a "racist". The word has been so severely misused for so long its virtually meaningless. Which makes having any discussion about race meaningless.
Well, that's a big part of the problem. Constantly protecting, deflecting for, attacking for, and making excuses for people will only enable their worst behaviors.

That's just fundamental human nature.

Happy to.

What approach?

The cultural approach.

Do you think the scientists are so dumb that they don't account for this?

No, of course not. You are being ridiculous. Twin studies.... But again, you have in no way debunked the fact even if so.

FYI; putting stupid person to an elite university is a waste of space. Instead of their IQ getting better, the floor crumbles on the standards.
Great, then we disagree.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.
Well, that's a big part of the problem. Constantly protecting, deflecting for, attacking for, and making excuses for people will only enable their worst behaviors.

Hmm... if a 5 foot Asian tells us he can't basketball because he's too short, well, any decent coach will believe him. He won't ever rank among the best. Sorry to say... Why aren't the Asians dominating the NBA?

The only question that remains is why you are still in denial.

And you missed my point.

No harm, no foul.

Hmm... if a 5 foot Asian tells me he can't basketball because he's too short, well, any decent coach will believe him. He won't ever rank among the best. Sorry to say... Why aren't the Asians dominating the NBA?

The only question that remains is why you are still in denial.
Well, it must mean I'm just not as smart as you.

See? Your theory works.

Scientifically the issue is settled: There are differences between races and the differences didn't stop at the neck. Particularly Asians are very intelligent, whites somewhere in the middle, blacks the bottom tire (on average, of course).

So how many here accept this reality, and how many live in denial?
Wrong.

It is a settled and accepted fact of science, beyond dispute, that there is no such thing as ‘race’; consequently, there are no ‘differences’ concerning something that doesn’t exist.

“[G]iven current scientific data, biological races do not exist among modern humans today, and they have never existed in the past.”

Why Are We Divided by Race When There Is No Such Thing?

‘Race’ therefore exists solely as a human construct, a contrivance intended to divide people and justify hostility toward those perceived to be ‘different.’

Such is the reprehensible right and its pathetic efforts to defend the racist Trump – to ‘defend’ the indefensible.

Forum List

Back