Are you a primate?

I am a primate?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
Are you a primate?

I hate to bring up gender identity here ... but do you mean "you" in the singular, or the plural? ... my house cat scratched the living fuck out of me that you should suggest SHE'S a goddam primate ... how dare you ...

Most primates didn't have to evolved out of their own fur, only the most filthy and wretched had to to escape skin parasites and fleas ...

Humans' only evolutionary advantage is an unpalatable flesh ... and a smell to warn off predators that the flesh is particularly unpalatable ... fucking like rabbits ...

You're advertising that you are so stupid you don't understand evolution at all.

It was a very simple question , you are again showing that you are afraid of answering questions.

Did you evolve from an ape?

Primates are a diverse order of mammals; they aren't all alike. Bonobos, apes, humans and lemurs aren't all alike.
The Third World War Will Be a Fight to the Finish Against the Third World

Bitter, vindictive, social-reject nerdy anthropologists put humans in that subhuman classification. Theists have a point: some outside force superior to earthly nature chose one creature to humanize. Those first humans immediately started to evolve away from the subhumans. Further outside influences enhanced the superiority and led to killing off the first projects. This sequence has not ended.

I hate to bring up gender identity here ... but do you mean "you" in the singular, or the plural? ... my house cat scratched the living fuck out of me that you should suggest SHE'S a goddam primate ... how dare you ...

Most primates didn't have to evolved out of their own fur, only the most filthy and wretched had to to escape skin parasites and fleas ...

Humans' only evolutionary advantage is an unpalatable flesh ... and a smell to warn off predators that the flesh is particularly unpalatable ... fucking like rabbits ...

One of our biggest evolutionary advantages is that we sweat so well. As we evolved in Africa, being able to cool was an important adaptation. It is how we were able to run down prey as a group. You run a horse at speed for 30 minutes in high heat, and the horse has a choice to stop running or die. Humans are able to cool our bodies very efficiently.

Scientists theorize that this feature developed around the same time the much larger brain did. Having a larger brain requires a source of high protein for mothers and young children. That meant hunting.

One of our biggest evolutionary advantages is that we sweat so well. As we evolved in Africa, being able to cool was an important adaptation. It is how we were able to run down prey as a group. You run a horse at speed for 30 minutes in high heat, and the horse has a choice to stop running or die. Humans are able to cool our bodies very efficiently.

Scientists theorize that this feature developed around the same time the much larger brain did. Having a larger brain requires a source of high protein for mothers and young children. That meant hunting.

Are you implying that our furred ancestor didn't have effective cooling ability? ... that doesn't make sense ... all warm-blooded animal have internal temperature regulation ... including primates ...

Run an average man at speed for 30 minutes in high heat ... see what happens ... the marathon at the Athens Olympics is a good example of how the highest trained athletes fair under such conditions ... it was done but it weren't pretty ...

'Tis said ... that humanoids first stood upright, and then developed large brains ... it not that chimps don't make tools, just that chimps can't carry these tools with him, whatever he crafts must be left behind when the troope moves on to new feeding grounds ... he might find this tool again when the troope returns to this area, but generally speaking, for chimps to have tools, they must be constantly making them ... and not improving them ...

Human can carry tools, they only need two paws for locomotion, that leaves two paws to carry tools and food and babies and weapons ... instead of making new tools, humans can be improving the tools they carried with themselves ... now is when we develop the larger brain ... when better ideas meant better reproduction opportunities ... you know, before beer ...

Are you implying that our furred ancestor didn't have effective cooling ability? ... that doesn't make sense ... all warm-blooded animal have internal temperature regulation ... including primates ...

Run an average man at speed for 30 minutes in high heat ... see what happens ... the marathon at the Athens Olympics is a good example of how the highest trained athletes fair under such conditions ... it was done but it weren't pretty ...

'Tis said ... that humanoids first stood upright, and then developed large brains ... it not that chimps don't make tools, just that chimps can't carry these tools with him, whatever he crafts must be left behind when the troope moves on to new feeding grounds ... he might find this tool again when the troope returns to this area, but generally speaking, for chimps to have tools, they must be constantly making them ... and not improving them ...

Human can carry tools, they only need two paws for locomotion, that leaves two paws to carry tools and food and babies and weapons ... instead of making new tools, humans can be improving the tools they carried with themselves ... now is when we develop the larger brain ... when better ideas meant better reproduction opportunities ... you know, before beer ...

Great post.

Playing stupid eh? That's rhetorical. Are you descended from an Ape? Did God create you? Where did you come from Margot?

Nope I'm not descended from an ape and I am a primate. You're too dumb to even be having this conversation, jackass.

We are all primates

Every mammal is derived from reptiles , fish, amphibians

Except Jews ..they are gods children

Forum List

Back