Are you a fan of Kathy Griffin?

Do you like comedian Kathy Griffin, who is one of the most controversial comedians of our generation?

Absolutely! She's the single greatest comedian to ever live in the history of history.

"Awww, look at the faggots in the front row"

That's good comedy. :D

Wrong. That's called bigotry and homophobia, and it should be banned.

You conservatards just get more detached from reality every day.

What did I tell you about that avatar, normalphobe?

Do you like comedian Kathy Griffin, who is one of the most controversial comedians of our generation?

Absolutely! She's the single greatest comedian to ever live in the history of history.

"Awww, look at the faggots in the front row"

That's good comedy. :D

Wrong. That's called bigotry and homophobia, and it should be banned.

You conservatards just get more detached from reality every day.
Detached from reality?

LMAO..show us how you spell "lesbian" again...Show us how you spell "women"..you know..that special little way that you have?

detached from reality....:laugh2:

hahahaha..word games...She is a "comedienne"...therefore "comedy" is her job.

Comedy is associated with laughter..laughter is associated with something being "funny"...

It doesn't matter what you mention or don't mention.

People who are disgusted by comedians dont understand comedy and are terrible people to have in your life

Or you don't like their type of humor. Do you think every comedian and every joke is funny?

Did I mention anything about funny?

com·e·dy
noun \ˈkä-mə-dē\
: a play, movie, television program, novel, etc., that is meant to make people laugh

: things that are done and said to make an audience laugh : comic entertainment

: the funny or amusing part of something

hahahaha..word games...She is a "comedienne"...therefore "comedy" is her job.

Comedy is associated with laughter..laughter is associated with something being "funny"...

It doesn't matter what you mention or don't mention.

Thats why I said people who are digusted by comedians dont understand comedy. I didnt mention anything about types of humor or what you find funny. Thats why I used the word disgusted.

Forum List

Back