Are we sending aid to Mexico for their earthquake recovery?

yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe
7.5 you brainless, heartless idiot.

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

How many of you call yourselves "christian "?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Mexico withdrew it's offer of help after the last quake before this one. Lying ass sack of shit.

They only withdrew after Trump told them he didn't want it, you lying sack of shit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- if true its good to hear , Accepting mexico help is simply letting the mex worm their way in as they claim , hey we helped YOU . Course , its up to the President DDowner .

Last edited:
yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.
------------------------------------------------- feck mexico , never take food or help from the enemy DDowner .

pismoe

Too late.

Educate yourself.

like i said , feck mexico DDowner !!

Bet you loved that we destroyed Iraq too.
And you can hardly wait to see footage of innocent people suffering in N and S Korea, right?

You assholes always love it when we attack people who have done nothing to us. And no, Mexico did not harm us.

With all the damage we're dealing with? I sure hope not.

No comparison.

Really, you cannot hold the damage in Texass and Florida up to Mexico, Caribbean, Cuba, Puerto Rico. (Yes, I know parts are US but pino trump will shit on them.)

pismoe

Mexico withdrew it's offer of help after the last quake before this one. Lying ass sack of shit.

They only withdrew after Trump told them he didn't want it, you lying sack of shit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- if true its good to hear , Accepting mexico help is simply letting the mex worm their way in as they claim , hey we helped YOU . Course , its up to the President DDowner .

pismoe

You really have no facts about our relationship with Mexico.

Seriously, your posts are just so far off the wall, its hard to know what to say.

The US went to Mexico for help. NOT the other way around.

The US continues to invite Mexico to the US. NOT the other way around.

You're sitting in front of the biggest compilation of facts ever known. Use it.

No comparison.

Really, you cannot hold the damage in Texass and Florida up to Mexico, Caribbean, Cuba, Puerto Rico. (Yes, I know parts are US but pino trump will shit on them.)
Our focus should always be on Americans first.
I wouldn't want my tax $ going towards helping other countries before helping our own.

Last edited:
let the 'pope' send teams of rescuers using some big huge catholic church money that they have been collecting and saving for the last 2000 years or so . After all 'mexico' is a 'catholic' nation if you lefties want to suddenly get religious on me . Lets hear some chants of , where is the 'catholic' church and da 'pope' Luddley .

pismoe

On this, we agree but that's not gonna happen unless they agree to hide a boatload of pedo priests and the pope has already sent the worst there.

Ask SassyIrishLass She knows all about catholics lying for pedophiles and then taking their money.

like i said , feck mexico DDowner !!

Bet you loved that we destroyed Iraq too.
And you can hardly wait to see footage of innocent people suffering in N and S Korea, right?

You assholes always love it when we attack people who have done nothing to us. And no, Mexico did not harm us.
------------------------------------------------------------------ mexico has been messing up American schools for American kids for many many years and thats just one example Luddley .

No comparison.

I wouldn't want my tax $ going towards helping others countries before helping our own.

tycho1572

Did someone suggest that? I missed it.

Please post a link.

:link:
:lame2:
:rolleyes:

No comparison.

I wouldn't want my tax $ going towards helping others countries before helping our own.

tycho1572

Did someone suggest that? I missed it.

Please post a link.

:link:
:lame2:
:rolleyes:
Suggest what? I was responding to a question.

Forum List

Back