Are we ever going to be able to post .mp4 video clips?

Well yucko. I thought you were posting a serious post. But, with an Avy like that I should have known better. :lol:

I don't think so. Don't hold me to that though.

No..those won't post for me. You would have to find the same thing in YT and get the proper link for it to. What I had posted as mp4 was a song/video.

No..those won't post for me. You would have to find the same thing in YT and get the proper link for it to. What I had posted as mp4 was a song/video.
If it's on YouTube, it's no longer an .mp4 - it's an .flv (the youtube format)

I just saw a bunch on YT that said mp4. Are you tryin' to confuse me? You know how easy that is to do.

I just saw a bunch on YT that said mp4. Are you tryin' to confuse me? You know how easy that is to do.
When anything is uploaded to YouTube it is automatically converted to .flv

Edit to add: and yes - I remember that you're a blond.
4i6Ckte.gif

:lol: And you love me anyhow.

This says it is mp4

This says it is mp4

Well, I would like to but you won't come see me in Florida!
tongue-1.gif

I think that's the title - I just downloaded it with Opera as an .mp4 (Opera lets you pick your format) and the title was

Angus & Julia Stone - Big jet plane.mp4.mp4

...which indicates that the first .mp4 is part of the title.

But what I';m talking about in the OP are basically animated .gifs in .mp4 form. When you right-click on them, you can choose to have them loop - regular videos don't usually let you do that, right?

This says it is mp4

tongue-1.gif

I think that's the title - I just downloaded it with Opera as an .mp4 (Opera lets you pick your format) and the title was

But what I';m talking about in the OP are basically animated .gifs in .mp4 form. When you right-click on them, you can choose to have them loop - regular videos don't usually let you do that, right?

Yes, I think that's right. Have you tried to copy/paste? I know animated things can be, but not sure what format.

This says it is mp4

tongue-1.gif

Yes, I think that's right. Have you tried to copy/paste? I know animated things can be, but not sure what format.

When you right-click there is no Copy. Just Copy Video Address.

This says it is mp4

tongue-1.gif

When you right-click there is no Copy. Just Copy Video Address.

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted that.

Forum List

Back