How do you post a poll on the USMB?

When you create thread scroll down and you see the options before you submit the creation of thread.

cereal_killer

That's all well and good, but when I do a Preview, only the thread comes up....not the poll. I'm trying to post a poll, I filled all the parts on the Poll, but when I do a preview all I get is the thread up above the poll....I want the poll to be part of the thread as there is no place to put the gist of the poll on the poll form.

When you create thread scroll down and you see the options before you submit the creation of thread.

cereal_killer

That's all well and good, but when I do a Preview, only the thread comes up....not the poll. I'm trying to post a poll, I filled all the parts on the Poll, but when I do a preview all I get is the thread up above the poll....I want the poll to be part of the thread as there is no place to put the gist of the poll on the poll form.
poll won't show up in the Preview

cereal_killer

That's all well and good, but when I do a Preview, only the thread comes up....not the poll. I'm trying to post a poll, I filled all the parts on the Poll, but when I do a preview all I get is the thread up above the poll....I want the poll to be part of

the thread as there is no place to put the gist of the poll on the poll form.
poll won't show up in the Preview

Thanks....I just found out. I went ahead and created it, hoping I wouldn't have to delete it if it was incomplete, but it wasn't.

So you create a poll...

...then posters reply to it...

You really want to go there?

Forum List

Back