Are we allowed to try homosexuality

I understand zealotous intolerance when I see it.

Yeah the Hitler comment was brilliant. You don't have a fucking clue.

Queers had exactly what you said they didn't, the right to buttfuck in the privacy of their own homes, they decided to push, now the "correct majority" is pushing back, the backlash against queers is turning out to be ferocious.

Sitting back and reading the debates of the warring minds...Kag vs Pale and OCA...Kag has taken the debate to a new level...using reverse psychology to sooth the warring beasts...this started me thinking and my old profiling skills kicked in albeit rusty as they are!

At any rate I will profile Kag..It now appears as if he is a young yet very bright young man I place his IQ somewhere in the 160 range..probably good looking and the young ladies are attracted to him...he is fem in appearance and most likely in actions...not really gay but loves to antagonize the masculine males...

So carry on guys this is very entertaining...

Sitting back and reading the debates of the warring minds...Kag vs Pale and OCA...Kag has taken the debate to a new level...using reverse psychology to sooth the warring beasts...this started me thinking and my old profiling skills kicked in albeit rusty as they are!

At any rate I will profile Kag..It now appears as if he is a young yet very bright young man I place his IQ somewhere in the 160 range..probably good looking and the young ladies are attracted to him...he is fem in appearance and most likely in actions...not really gay but loves to antagonize the masculine males...

So carry on guys this is very entertaining...
Someone thinks I look feminine? I'm not sure you've seen a picture of me. I'm far from feminine looking at all. I'm tall and have some excess baggage, so to speak. I'll admit a few young ladies have expressed being attracted to me and I've tried the dating thing with them and a little extra, but it wasn't anything that I had any explicit interest in. But I do like your profiling of me, though it's not dead-on in any way.

Also, I don't even know what my IQ is. I couldn't sit still long enough to take it (which was due to me having AS).

If it's personally ok to "Kag," what business is it of yours? Obviously you don't think it's personally ok. I wouldn't do it either. But I think consenting adults can do whatever they want in the privacy of their own homes. The lie is that everyone should fall lockstep into your personal, preconcieved ideals.

When laws are created that cater to their aberrance, it goes out of the bedroom and becomes the rule for all. Rules that force 90+% of the population accept less than 10% of the population's aberrant lifestyles as normal are bullshit, plain and simple.

You actually nailed it!

Here:
Are we allowed to try homosexuality

And here:
still be called homosexual and taunted as being such just because of one experience

I don't know where people get the time and energy to interfere with other peoples sexual preferences. I couldn't care less actually. But your question hits a much more important thing: Am I allowed to be myself without other people putting me down? No you are not - Humanity Inc. haven't got that policy. Which is sad.

Personal me to you: Ofcourse you can.

You actually nailed it!

Here:

And here:

I don't know where people get the time and energy to interfere with other peoples sexual preferences. I couldn't care less actually. But your question hits a much more important thing: Am I allowed to be myself without other people putting me down? No you are not - Humanity Inc. haven't got that policy. Which is sad.

Personal me to you: Ofcourse you can.

I am not asking for permission I just think the matter begs the question.

Tough shit. You think i'm gonna change because i'm hurting a queer's sensibilities?

Lets face it, its not my style that has hurt you its because somebody finally has had the balls to tell you the tryth and you don't like it. Certainly your mom has lied to you and it sounds like other people in your sphere of influence have lied to you also. Have fun living that lie.

Kagom –

Of course OCA is abrasive and rude. Where have you been? He is entertaining that way. Reading him is like a cross between listening to an opinionated egocentric adolescent mixed in with listening to the ranting of Michale Weiner Savage – whatever his name is.

Oh yes. I experimented just once, well over a decade ago with a young man. (We only went as far as mutual masturbation.) Even though I have been happily married to a great woman for the past seven years, according to OCA, that defines me forever as a queer. Go figure. Anyway, he did not hurt my sensibilities in any way whatsoever.

Don’t worry. You do not need to come to my aid. As his very comment here suggests, I shouldn’t take his ignorant posts, or practically anything he says, very seriously though his comments often are entertaining (probably in an unintentional way).

When laws are created that cater to their aberrance, it goes out of the bedroom and becomes the rule for all. Rules that force 90+% of the population accept less than 10% of the population's aberrant lifestyles as normal are bullshit, plain and simple.

I thought that only 2 percent of the population is homosexual – and even less that that regularly practice homosexual behavior. Anyway, what percentage of the population smokes? Non-smokers, at least in some areas, have to accept the aberrant lifestyles of smokers. Awwwww.

LMAO. The last thread in “The definitive word on "gay"marriage" is by Pale Rider. He said
You've got a vivid imagination. I welcome anyone to try and slap me, and that includes you. Since this is the SECOND time you've made reference to slapping me, why don't you do it? Don't be a little pussy faggot. Step up, and I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck you slimey little prick.

You know – the typical pompous ranting and name-calling. He challenges him to try and slap him. Then the thread is closed. “We taunted the enemy. Now, quickly lock the gate before he responds and charges in.” LOL.

Well if that special somebody needs to have same sex intercourse that is there business, but never ever knock my way of life or expect me to give consideration to your lifestyle with medical benifits or same sex marriage because I'll fight ya all the way:chains:

Well if that special somebody needs to have same sex intercourse that is there business, but never ever knock my way of life or expect me to give consideration to your lifestyle with medical benifits or same sex marriage because I'll fight ya all the way:chains:

:thup: we should eliminate all financial benefits, b/c then gays won't want to get married and the divorce rate should go down.

:thup: we should eliminate all financial benefits, b/c then gays won't want to get married and the divorce rate should go down.
No problem here. Gov'mint should not be used for "social engineering", just proved for defense, measurement standards, and as few laws and taxes as possible. Problem is, Libs want goverment to enforce their will upon the rest of us.

No problem here. Gov'mint should not be used for "social engineering", just proved for defense, measurement standards, and as few laws and taxes as possible. Problem is, Libs want goverment to enforce their will upon the rest of us.

It seems like both libs and cons want big gov. nowadays.

Forum List

Back