Are We About to See Another Stolen Presidential Election?

So conservatives are supporting a clearly illegal action in FL?

In your opinion. The DOJ has not ruled on anything yet.

Technically, the DOJ has asked for them to stop and submit a plan to them.

So the 2,700 potential noncitizen voters they have found are enough
to give the election to Romney ?
:eusa_angel:

they had a voter purge within 90 days of an election.
Violation of law. Case closed.
Those are the facts.

DOJ has not determined anything yet
case still open

sorry that is just the way it is,,,

Really with this DOJ's poor record of protecting all people's right to vote
can anyone really trust anything they say

Last edited:
Florida is breaking federal elections laws by purging voters rolls with 90 days of an election.

Dan Rather and CBS News was running a bogus
damaging story about a Presidential candidate
two weeks before a general election.....:eek:

And that is a clear violation of what law?

Are you proud of Dan Rather and CBS news...
Is this the way the media should act.
How would you feel if Fox did this.
CBS news was the star in American Journalism and Rather put it in the gutter.

But I guess technically it broke no law so why should anyone be upset... :cuckoo:

Everyone knows this DOJ can be trusted with protecting people's right to vote
:eusa_whistle:

"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube

Aw, shucks, now you're dragging in those two pathetic New Black Panthers (that threatened no one) - that Bush declined to prosecute.

You mean the ones that Holder let skate
You know the “Never bring another lawsuit against a Black or other national minority” DOJ

yeah those guys

Good thing they were not the wrong color

Read and learn...

A recent Media Matters investigation has debunked charges that the Obama administration withdrew criminal charges against the Panthers (in fact, the Bush administration decided not to pursue criminal charges, with Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez testifying that the Bush Justice Department "determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes"; a civil lawsuit was filed in the last days of the Bush administration, and a judgment won by the Obama Justice Department in May 2009).

More: No Proof in New Black Panther Case: Official - CBS News

I was a Hillary supporter, so I'm well aware of what happened. Hillary got screwed, but it was legal. It was also intraparty.

Lots of things are legal, that doesn't make them right.
The Michigan and Florida voters were legally disenfranchised by the Democrat party, that doesn't make me feel any better simply because it was "intraparty", and I am far from Democrat.

I hear you, but you're comparing apples and oranges. This thread is discussing REAL unconstitutional voter purging and suppression.

Well perhaps not unconstitutional but clearly illegal under federal elections law.

the Waah! but they did it too from the right does not apply here.

Dan Rather and CBS News was running a bogus
damaging story about a Presidential candidate
two weeks before a general election.....:eek:

And that is a clear violation of what law?

Are you proud of Dan Rather and CBS news...
Is this the way the media should act.
How would you feel if Fox did this.
CBS news was the star in American Journalism and Rather put it in the gutter.

But I guess technically it broke no law so why should anyone be upset... :cuckoo:

They started the purge last month. :eusa_eh:

The election is 158 days away.......:eusa_eh:

Who's started this rumor it's 90 days?

Oh......I see somebody went back and changed that while I was writing this.

Last edited:
Aw, shucks, now you're dragging in those two pathetic New Black Panthers (that threatened no one) - that Bush declined to prosecute.

You mean the ones that Holder let skate
You know the “Never bring another lawsuit against a Black or other national minority” DOJ

yeah those guys

Good thing they were not the wrong color

Read and learn...

A recent Media Matters investigation has debunked charges that the Obama administration withdrew criminal charges against the Panthers (in fact, the Bush administration decided not to pursue criminal charges, with Assistant Attorney General Thomas Perez testifying that the Bush Justice Department "determined that the facts did not constitute a prosecutable violation of the criminal statutes"; a civil lawsuit was filed in the last days of the Bush administration, and a judgment won by the Obama Justice Department in May 2009).

More: No Proof in New Black Panther Case: Official - CBS News

Read and learn that liberal groups, like Media Matters, tow the party line and try to cover for Papa Obama and CBS quoting the same story
does not make proof- just an opinion.

Sure - we learned that you need some better far left wing web sites
and some better "proof"

Let me guess Daily Kos has a story
------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact remains
Papa Obama's DOJ had taken the “unprecedented” step of dropping a case which they had already won by default judgment

Last edited:
Probably enough time to give Democrats time to register illegals, mentally challenged and felons to vote for Papa Obama
You know, the standard base for Democrats

Last edited:
The Michigan and Florida voters were legally disenfranchised by the Democrat party, that doesn't make me feel any better simply because it was "intraparty", and I am far from Democrat.

I hear you, but you're comparing apples and oranges. This thread is discussing REAL unconstitutional voter purging and suppression.

Well perhaps not unconstitutional but clearly illegal under federal elections law.

the Waah! but they did it too from the right does not apply here.

I was generally referring to the 15th, 19th and 24th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

I was a Hillary supporter, so I'm well aware of what happened. Hillary got screwed, but it was legal. It was also intraparty.

Do you not find the disenfranchisement of two entire states worth of Democrat voters to be suppression? I certainly do, and I am far from Democrat.

Do you not find the disenfranchisement of two entire states worth of Democrat voters to be suppression? I certainly do, and I am far from Democrat.

Talk to the DNC. It was their rules. Maybe this will help you...

Were Hillary Clinton's Delegates Stolen in 2008?

Liberal Dictionary:
==========================================
Voter suppression - enforcing the election laws. "Disenfranchising" dead people and illegal aliens.

Every out-party does a little discreet cheering for the economy to be weak. But the GOP has put itself in a unique position. By opposing everything Obama wanted with such ferocity; by saying all those thousands of times that he had no clue about the economy; by sending out a parade of presidential candidates, from the semi-serious to the clown posse, all of whose central criticism of Obama is that he killed the economy—in all of these ways the party has more invested in economic failure than any out-party I can remember in my lifetime.

More: Michael Tomasky on GOP Plans to Sink the Economy - The Daily Beast

gov-spending-r-o.png

How Politics Damaged Obama’s Recovery (CHART) | TPMDC

Every out-party does a little discreet cheering for the economy to be weak. But the GOP has put itself in a unique position. By opposing everything Obama wanted with such ferocity; by saying all those thousands of times that he had no clue about the economy; by sending out a parade of presidential candidates, from the semi-serious to the clown posse, all of whose central criticism of Obama is that he killed the economy—in all of these ways the party has more invested in economic failure than any out-party I can remember in my lifetime.

gov-spending-r-o.png

Ovomit doesn't count inflation.

gov-spending-r-o.png

Ovomit doesn't count inflation.
Manchild doesn't understand econ and the lie caught up to him today(keynesian econ fails every time its tried), erasing any and all gains for the year....what is o'vomit gona say......not so shovel ready .
I'll I can say is toast on sour dough with bacon and eggs

Forum List

Back