Are We About to See Another Stolen Presidential Election?

The election is 158 days off and already the excuses start...

The primary election is August 12, less than the 90 days required by law for any voter purges.
I repeat whomever is behind this should be prosecuted.
It is criminal not to prosecute.

Are We About to See Another Stolen Presidential Election?

Do mean like when Hillary Clinton received more votes than Barack Obama, but Mr Obama still got the win?

Could be. Give us some credible facts to prove your point.

Perhaps you have forgotten that the Dem primaries excluded the Michigan and Florida votes (Can you say "disenfranchised voters"?). When you count those states, Ms Clinton had more of the popular vote.

Do mean like when Hillary Clinton received more votes than Barack Obama, but Mr Obama still got the win?

Perhaps you have forgotten that the Dem primaries excluded the Michigan and Florida votes (Can you say "disenfranchised voters"?). When you count those states, Ms Clinton had more of the popular vote.

I was a Hillary supporter, so I'm well aware of what happened. Hillary got screwed, but it was legal. It was also intraparty.

So conservatives are supporting a clearly illegal action in FL?

In your opinion. The DOJ has not ruled on anything yet.

Technically, the DOJ has asked for them to stop and submit a plan to them.

So the 2,700 potential noncitizen voters they have found are enough
to give the election to Romney ?
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Everyone knows this DOJ can be trusted with protecting people's right to vote
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

Aw, shucks, now you're dragging in those two pathetic New Black Panthers (that threatened no one) - that Bush declined to prosecute.

Last edited:

Aw, shucks, now you're dragging in those two pathetic New Black Panthers (that threatened no one) - that Bush declined to prosecute.

You mean the ones that Holder let skate
You know the “Never bring another lawsuit against a Black or other national minority” DOJ

yeah those guys

Good thing they were not the wrong color

Last edited:

I was a Hillary supporter, so I'm well aware of what happened. Hillary got screwed, but it was legal. It was also intraparty.

Lots of things are legal, that doesn't make them right.
The Michigan and Florida voters were legally disenfranchised by the Democrat party, that doesn't make me feel any better simply because it was "intraparty", and I am far from Democrat.

Lefties, just take notice of the lack of credible facts presented by righties. All they have is bullshit and a few squirrely one-liners. Sort of like watching the monkeys at the zoo...

So conservatives are supporting a clearly illegal action in FL?

In your opinion. The DOJ has not ruled on anything yet.

Technically, the DOJ has asked for them to stop and submit a plan to them.

So the 2,700 potential noncitizen voters they have found are enough
to give the election to Romney ?
:eusa_angel:

they had a voter purge within 90 days of an election.
Violation of law. Case closed.
Those are the facts.

Lots of things are legal, that doesn't make them right.
The Michigan and Florida voters were legally disenfranchised by the Democrat party, that doesn't make me feel any better simply because it was "intraparty", and I am far from Democrat.

I hear you, but you're comparing apples and oranges. This thread is discussing REAL unconstitutional voter purging and suppression.

Forum List

Back