Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

Anything to keep Fast and Furious and Solyndra from being news stories.......

Anything to keep Fast and Furious and Solyndra from being news stories.......
Indeed...and Obama bypassing the Congress...

They're working overtime with the diversions.

They will do ANYTHING to protect their messiah.
They're deathly afraid and will do anything to keep thier power as they seek to bilk the taxpayers dry to give to the moocher class that they know will vote for them.

Cain is getting tag teamed from the Right and the Left.

It is over. The bells are tolling.

What the fuck did you think Obama was going to run on, his record?

He is going to debate on his record. What will your side debate on?

That Obama is copying FDR's Depression and he needs to go and take 90% of the Dems with him
Obama and the Statists are setting themselves up to become residual afterbirth of an enema administered by the American people in tsunami proportions that is going to hit the District of Criminals in 2012.

Indeed...and Obama bypassing the Congress...

They're working overtime with the diversions.

Congress?

What the heck is Congress good for?

Yep.... thats exactly you libs problem.

Who gives a fawk about the The Constitution?
Precisely why Obama went to the media and stated that HE wasn't going to wait for due process as prescribed by the US Constitution.

He thinks he can do what he wants. He is a lawless rube partying on our dime, and he doesn't give a shit what we think.

He will when he is looking for a job after 2012.

I have to disagree Nosmo. I think somewhere down the line there's an awakening coming among the black community. There seems to be more and more conservative black figures arising, and I can't help but think that at some point their influence is going to be for the conservatives.
Only two generations ago, Conservatives in the Jim Crow south did everything they could inside and outside of the law to keep Blacks from voting. Nobody's memory is that short.
Wrong answer. Jim Crow laws came from Democrats.

White ones at that. Get yer facts together, and stop confusing those 'conservatives' of then to NOW.
They were Democrats. Conservative Democrats. It's a shame that so many contemporary Conservatives have NO CLUE about the difference between party and ideology.

I sure wish they studied harder in school. they would not look so foolish now. But, had they cracked a book or two, they probably would have turned out to be Liberals.

It was a little "tongue in cheek" Nosmo, because no matter what the issue is/was that the obama opposition had, the left would immediately scream "RACIST, you're all against him because he's BLACK!" So I was giving them back a little bit of their own business. But it's not just that. I know the left is doing their best to ruin Cain because he's also a conservative. The left knows for a fact that if the black vote is split between Cain and obama, that will clinch a victory for the republicans in grand fashion. obama would be defeated in one of biggest land slides this country has ever seen. Well, hell, he probably will though whether it's Cain running against him or not. People are fed up with odumbo. The magic is GONE.
Getting the African American community to enthusiastically support a Conservative, Black, White or what ever is a pipe dream. You could dig up Frederick Douglas, slap a GOP button on him, have him spout the Conservative line and he would not get 5% of the African American vote.

I have to disagree Nosmo. I think somewhere down the line there's an awakening coming among the black community. There seems to be more and more conservative black figures arising, and I can't help but think that at some point their influence is going to be for the conservatives.

Don't you get it, we don't want the republican party. Keep your rush, hannity, coulter, savage, malkin, perry, cain, romney, "our blacks" and slave plantation talk. Any party that has tom tancredo and steve king is a party we won't join.

The black vote is safe for the Dems, and the GOP can thank itself for that sad state of events.