Are transgender men more important than women's privacy rights?

And the question is valid. Why should one male who is attracted to women and who has fully functioning sexual equipment, be allowed access to women when they are the most vulnerable when another, identical male is not, simply because the first male wears a dress and the second one doesn't? All we're doing is sacrificing women's safety on the alter of political correctness.

Also, if what you say is true and the man really becomes a woman, he has done the impossible and moved from straight to gay totally by deciding to do so. Who knew it was the easy?

Remember, the legal argument in obergfell was about similarly situated adults being given equal rights.

A straight man is indeed more similarly situated to a crossdressing man than the crossdressing man is to a straight woman.

In the future, there will be no right to privacy for women. Sad, but that is what the left is pushing

We do, however, have female prisoners being attacked and raped in prison by dudes who, for whatever reason, decided they preferred being locked in a cell with a female captive audience instead of one that could put them in the infirmary. So be careful when you make blithe blanket statements like, "they have not attacked any women since the surgery became available".
Is your example made up by the screaming people who are "horrified" by trans people?

Give me factual examples from the past 40 years where Trans people who were males before, attacked women after they transitioned to female.

Where is the evidence?

Is your example made up by the screaming people who are "horrified" by trans people?

Give me factual examples from the past 40 years where Trans people who were males before, attacked women after they transitioned to female.

Where is the evidence?
Who said they have to transition?

Where is the evidence?
Good grief. You ever hear of doing a search to find these things out?

Teen Boy Who Identifies as Trans Brawls with Girls at CA High School

I know you want to pretend this isn't happening because reasons and partisan, but ignorance is no longer an excuse. I know you'll likely complain about the sources because you don't like what they say, but you would have to bring some facts to deny their claims. I know you can complain that these are only a handful of incidents, but how many do you need before you admit that we're making it easier for sexual predators to find a captive audience that can't get away or fight back, the worst example being stuck in a prison cell with one?

Seriously? You haven't been paying any attention to this?

Man pretending to be a woman assaulting a real woman:
Trans-Identified Male Accused In Jailhouse Rape of Female Cellmate - Reduxx

Woman pretending to be a man being assaulted by real men:

Man pretending to be a woman assaulting a real woman:
DOC employee reports men are claiming to be women to transfer prisons
First one is an allegation. I could not find anything to this day which says that Cole was charged with anything.

Second one, the Trans person was being raped by the males in prison, as she alleges.

Third one, some men, being sexual predators, are faking being Trans in order to transfer to a women's facility where they go ahead and rape some of the women.

Good grief. You ever hear of doing a search to find these things out?

Teen Boy Who Identifies as Trans Brawls with Girls at CA High School

I know you want to pretend this isn't happening because reasons and partisan, but ignorance is no longer an excuse. I know you'll likely complain about the sources because you don't like what they say, but you would have to bring some facts to deny their claims. I know you can complain that these are only a handful of incidents, but how many do you need before you admit that we're making it easier for sexual predators to find a captive audience that can't get away or fight back, the worst example being stuck in a prison cell with one?
No partisanship, thank you. I will welcome anything that educates me more about the issue and any examples.

My problem is too many of you, if not all, making all male as rapists or pedophiles. Which is one keeps hearing from the Republican Party, Congress, and many on these boards.

The 3rd example, Miguel or Michelle was clearly a pedophile before transitioned to female and remained a pedophile.

Clearly male Trans should be sharing cells only with other male Trans. The prisons need to figure all of that out, if they should not have done it from the start.

First one is an allegation. I could not find anything to this day which says that Cole was charged with anything.

Second one, the Trans person was being raped by the males in prison, as she alleges.

Third one, some men, being sexual predators, are faking being Trans in order to transfer to a women's facility where they go ahead and rape some of the women.
How dare you imply these people are faking! What a worm.

You’re replying to an atheist, so play your stupid game elsewhere and answer the question. Why can one straight unrelated male invade a woman’s private area, and not another?
To answer that question, you must understand Critical Theory, specifically Critical Marxism and Queer theory, and its role in all our institutions.

They are unconcerned for a few who complain, just as they were unconcerned for those tossed aside in their march to gain control over the levers of power.

You can see it in the lack of evidence-based assertions that the critical group in question, in this instance, trans individuals, in what is traditionally private women's spaces, are shrugged aside. You'll notice it in every aspect of their attempt to bring down culture.

Flash News: The Trans people are not out to rape or attack people of the gender they are now.

GOP MAGA and QANON nuts insist in calling what they do not understand or do not like as pedophilia and mentally ill ONLY since Trump became President.

NONE of that was happening before.

Leave what you are incapable of understanding be, or try beyond hard to understand and respect it.

None of you have ANYTHING to do with Trans people, you do not know any. The Military is just fine with homosexuals and Trans who have always served well the country.

What a bunch of endless morons you insist on being.
The issue with transgendered people in the military is they are non deployable. So for every spot they occupy someone else will have to take up the slack and do more deployments. People are disqualified from serving for all manner of reasons like this. Why should trans people be treated differently?

Beyond that why is the way this female feels not matter? Why do the transgendered persons feelings trump this woman’s? If I don’t intend on raping or sexually assaulting anyone is it cool for me to hang out in the women’s shower?

Forum List

Back