Are There Any Republican Jewish Members Currently In Congress?

Only democrats run candidates based on race, color and creed.

Considering what the left says about Israel and Jews in general it is hard to believe they would be democrats. There is no reason for them not to be Republicans but democrats? Really? I am thinking it is more of a demographic reason then anything Republicans have done.

Republicans and Conservatives bring up race all the time.

And generally? They believe white Christian folks to be superior to everyone else.

Nope, you are wrong as usual. Look at the post and you will see it is the left that brings race into the issue and they show a definite disrespect for woman. Your own OP shows that your are incorrect, you need look no further.

Wrong "as usual", how exactly?

Take President Obama for example.

Republicans are constantly talking about his race, ethnicity and religion.

And? They ran several candidates that were not born in the United States.

Namely,..George Romney, Barry Goldwater and John McCain.

Were their ethnicity, race, or religion ever brought into question?

Heck, before this race, do you know the religions or ethnicities of conservative candidates?

The only time that was a question was with Kennedy. When conservatives were questioning HIS religion.

Considering what the left says about Israel and Jews in general it is hard to believe they would be democrats. There is no reason for them not to be Republicans but democrats? Really? I am thinking it is more of a demographic reason then anything Republicans have done.

And generally? They believe white Christian folks to be superior to everyone else.

Nope, you are wrong as usual. Look at the post and you will see it is the left that brings race into the issue and they show a definite disrespect for woman. Your own OP shows that your are incorrect, you need look no further.

Heck, before this race, do you know the religions or ethnicities of conservative candidates?

The only time that was a question was with Kennedy. When conservatives were questioning HIS religion.

This OP and your very posts proved you wrong. Quit doubling down on a pair of twos you will be way ahead.

Jews and African Americans are the two demographics that overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

But you'd think that the Republican support of Israel, which is card blanche, ignores the spying on America and the killing of American citizens, by Israel, would at least have a few Jewish members of congress..no?
Why jews vote Democrat is one of the great conundrums of American politics?? .... :cool:

Don't forget blacks, I am not sure how they belong to the party of slavery that never found it fit to apologize.

This OP and your very posts proved you wrong. Quit doubling down on a pair of twos you will be way ahead.

You've proved I'm wrong simply by stating I'm wrong?

:lol:

Well I declare victory! How's that?

Jews and African Americans are the two demographics that overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

But you'd think that the Republican support of Israel, which is card blanche, ignores the spying on America and the killing of American citizens, by Israel, would at least have a few Jewish members of congress..no?
Why jews vote Democrat is one of the great conundrums of American politics?? .... :cool:

Not really. Most Jews are pretty Liberal.
Jews are generally socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

They seem to vote liberal Demo

Not really. Most Jews are pretty Liberal.
Being liberal is one thing.

But voting against your own self interest is another. .... :cool:

Don't forget blacks, I am not sure how they belong to the party of slavery that never found it fit to apologize.

Not only did the Dixiecrats not "apologize" they introduced Jim Crow to the south and became Republicans.

But heck..let's hear it from you.

The Confederates were disgusting traitors to this nation. They should have been more severely punished for their treason. The stars and bars should be used as toilet paper. And all monuments to the Confederacy and it's traitors should be taken down and melted.

Right?

With the ouster of Eric Cantor, it seems that perhaps, the last Jewish Republican Member of Congress has left the building.

With all the Jewish love expressed by Republicans, one would think that the Republican party would have a lot more members of the Jewish faith.

Well?

Where are they?

Seems not in Congress.

Why don't you ask an American Jew that question? don't broadbrush all Jews. Namely, an American Jew and Israeli Jew can be pretty different. Having been to Israel a couple times on business
( I'm an Irish-Italian Roman Catholic), you will find more Israeli Jews who are much like Conservatives here in the US: God and State, Military, right to personal arms. Discuss these topics among Jews here in the US and you will see a decidedly opposing trend. Look how many American Jews vote for Democrats who take positions resulting in more and more land in Israel being ceded to Palestinians who are not looking for compromise but ALL of Israel for themselves.

Not only did the Dixiecrats not "apologize" they introduced Jim Crow to the south and became Republicans.

The Confederates were disgusting traitors to this nation. They should have been more severely punished for their treason. The stars and bars should be used as toilet paper. And all monuments to the Confederacy and it's traitors should be taken down and melted.

Right?

We have been over this so many time I can only say you are now just plain lying. The Dixiecrats did not become Republicans they went back to the Democrat party. There would be absolutely no reason, based on race, for anyone to switch from the racist democrat party to the party that was formed to end slavery.

Jim Crow was a democrat tool.

Poll taxes, democrat.

The KKK, democrat.

Segregation, democrat.

History does not support you, thus you tell fairy tales.

i.gif

Are There Any Republican Jewish Members Currently In Congress?​

Maybe the rich ones aren't not running for congress as individuals because they've figured out that they too can consolidate more power by OWNING several members of congress from both parties.....

:dunno: Why be the cow when, for a few dollars more, you can be the rancher?​

Like the lower-middle-class American Redneck who votes republican because he still believes Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh when they tell him a vote for democrats will guarantee that baby-eating gay atheists will move in next door right after the election?

Right?

you are very stupid and very ignorant. you know nothing about the civil war, the south, the north, or just about anything else. but you are good at repeating dem/lib talking points and lies.

Like the lower-middle-class American Redneck who votes republican because he still believes Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh when they tell him a vote for democrats will guarantee that baby-eating gay atheists will move in next door right after the election?

you are as dumb as sallow. maybe even dumber, if thats possible.

I think that Jews voted democratic in the past because they are socially liberal. I think that they are sticking with that because they are educated beyond the scare tactics of the republicans and, like the rest of us who actually do a little research, have yet to see the fiscal conservatism promised by the R's.

As long as both parties remain ass-clowns more concerned with appealing to wealthy donors and the next election and le$$ concerned with how their actions will affect the average Joe on Main Street, why not vote for the ass-clowns who will let you fuck who you want, worship (or not) how you want, and smoke what you want?

Says the guy with zero content added to the discussion.

Hows about you let the grown-ups talk, eh Bud?

I think that Jews voted democratic in the past because they are socially liberal. I think that they are sticking with that because they are educated beyond the scare tactics of the republicans and, like the rest of us who actually do a little research, have yet to see the fiscal conservatism promised by the R's.

As long as both parties remain ass-clowns more concerned with appealing to wealthy donors and the next election and le$$ concerned with how their actions will affect the average Joe on Main Street, why not vote for the ass-clowns who will let you fuck who you want, worship (or not) how you want, and smoke what you want?

Is Israel a jewish country? have the obama admin and the dems in congress given full support to Israel? It makes no sense for jews in the USA to vote dem.

i.gif

Maybe the rich ones aren't not running for congress as individuals because they've figured out that they too can consolidate more power by OWNING several members of congress from both parties.....

I don't think that's it.

But thanks for playing!

There are door prizes.

Says the guy with zero content added to the discussion.

Hows about you let the grown-ups talk, eh Bud?

a stupid post does not deserve a thoughtful response. My reply was appropriate. If you don't like it, I could not care less.

i.gif

I don't think that's it.

But thanks for playing!

There are door prizes.

OK, Mr wizard, tell us why jews vote for a party that dumps on Israel.

Forum List

Back