George W. Bush Or Barack Obama

?!

• George W. Bush

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Quotation-Devon-Monk-world-Meetville-Quotes-166395.jpg

I never thought I'd live to see a worse POTUS than Shrub, but damn if BO didn't prove me wrong. I think the only way to exceed the suck of Barrack is if something crazy happens, like Hillary Clinton gets elected. But that can't happen here, can it?

Looks like bad things may, indeed, come in threes.

I never thought I'd live under a President who hated their own country and the people he represents that he calls, bible thumping greedy gun clingers who is like his white grandmother

Who was the better President of the United States in the 21 century?

Obama has been a much better president, but George had his heart in it more. While GW did a number of things that were detrimental to the US, he truly felt he was doing the right thing. What aggravates me is when people say stupid shit like "Obama hates America". Really? Crap like that just makes me laugh at the stupidity of those who say it.

if you can't see by now how much Obama hates us when he never fails to put us down overseas. then you can live in the dream

he just brought up Ferguson at the UN. now what was the purpose of that? that is a state matter he should have nothing to do with it.

like I said, live in that dream

Bush-every foreign policy initiative successful.
Obama-every foreign policy initiative a failure.
Your choice.

Bush-every foreign policy initiative successful.
Obama-every foreign policy initiative a failure.
Your choice.
All Presidents should attack the job like its a new business start up,not a continuation of a 100 year old business. Its kind of like riding the wave once they get there and blame the past wave if it is a lousy ride. New businesses require positive thinking and removing all road blocks--what America needs now is to go back to Financial Prosperity at all costs. We allow our cities to make policy yet they are all in desperate conditions right now. Wrong people to listen to. Helping other nations to prosper while the USA keeps tying the hands of progress on it self will only fail like it is doing know.

I'm still waiting 5 years into the Obama presidency for someone to list his accomplishments...other than cramming Obamacare down our throats over the objections of voters.

Who was the better President of the United States in the 21 century?

How do you decide? Most people will go with A) they support one party so they'll go with the President from that party or B) they'll go with feeling.

Under Bush's two terms the economy went to hell, two wars were started which have not been finished, they caused problems like ISIS now. He made Islam the new common enemy, ie, putting our lives in danger for the benefit of his own party.

He messed up Katrina.

Obama, well he didn't solve Afghanistan, he didn't solve anything in Iraq either. Under his watch ISIS came to the fore, but it was a choice of invading or bombing Assad in Syria or not. Had Assad disappeared ISIS would be ruling Syria as the US supported govt, like the Brotherhood of Islam were in Egypt.

Either way Obama would have been criticised.

The economy was bad under his terms, it has got better. It would have got better anyway. The difference between a republican president and Obama would not have been that different I feel, unless of course the rep pres made a major drastic mistake. So on this front Obama was fighting the economy, which didn't help him to because a "great President" in any way, but he didn't do much wrong to destroy the whole process either.

So, middle of the road because anything else would have been exceptional Obama, or Bush I messed it all up.

Hmm, it's not that hard.

And no, I'm not a Obama supporter, I didn't vote for him, never voted Democrat or Republican. I'm a pro PR (German style) with 4 or 5 political parties offering choice type of person.

Forum List

Back