Are There Any Republican Jewish Members Currently In Congress?

I think that Jews voted democratic in the past because they are socially liberal. I think that they are sticking with that because they are educated beyond the scare tactics of the republicans and, like the rest of us who actually do a little research, have yet to see the fiscal conservatism promised by the R's.

As long as both parties remain ass-clowns more concerned with appealing to wealthy donors and the next election and le$$ concerned with how their actions will affect the average Joe on Main Street, why not vote for the ass-clowns who will let you fuck who you want, worship (or not) how you want, and smoke what you want?

Is Israel a jewish country? have the obama admin and the dems in congress given full support to Israel? It makes no sense for jews in the USA to vote dem.

President Obama cut funding for Israel, when, exactly?

i.gif

Are There Any Republican Jewish Members Currently In Congress?​

Maybe the rich ones aren't not running for congress as individuals because they've figured out that they too can consolidate more power by OWNING several members of congress from both parties.....

:dunno: Why be the cow when, for a few dollars more, you can be the rancher?​

I don't think that's it.

But thanks for playing!

There are door prizes.

OK, Mr wizard, tell us why jews vote for a party that dumps on Israel.

Because, only a conservative, thinks Democrats "dumps" on Israel.

And it's quite the contrary.

Israel is only important to a conservative for 3 reasons.

1. They are an ally against what conservatives hate.
2. They are hoping all Jews in America move to Israel.
3. For many, it's an endtime thing and a landing pad for Jesus.

3 reasons. Rick Perry couldn't count that high.

I don't think you can either.

Being liberal is one thing.

But voting against your own self interest is another. .... :cool:

Like the lower-middle-class American Redneck who votes republican because he still believes Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh when they tell him a vote for democrats will guarantee that baby-eating gay atheists will move in next door right after the election?

you are as dumb as sallow. maybe even dumber, if thats possible.

Says the guy with zero content added to the discussion.

Hows about you let the grown-ups talk, eh Bud?

a stupid post does not deserve a thoughtful response. My reply was appropriate. If you don't like it, I could not care less.

Except that I should be deleting no-content flames and issuing warning points as appropriate.

Keep it relevant and on topic, 'k?

Only democrats run candidates based on race, color and creed.

Considering what the left says about Israel and Jews in general it is hard to believe they would be democrats. There is no reason for them not to be Republicans but democrats? Really? I am thinking it is more of a demographic reason then anything Republicans have done.

Republicans and Conservatives bring up race all the time.

And generally? They believe white Christian folks to be superior to everyone else.
93 of Democratic Senate or Governor Candidates Are White RedState
How many Republican Senate or Governor Candidates are White?

Like the lower-middle-class American Redneck who votes republican because he still believes Karl Rove and Rush Limbaugh when they tell him a vote for democrats will guarantee that baby-eating gay atheists will move in next door right after the election?

a stupid post does not deserve a thoughtful response. My reply was appropriate. If you don't like it, I could not care less.

Except that I should be deleting no-content flames and issuing warning points as appropriate.

I suggest then, that you practice what you preach. you posted a no-content insulting post aimed at me.

Considering what the left says about Israel and Jews in general it is hard to believe they would be democrats. There is no reason for them not to be Republicans but democrats? Really? I am thinking it is more of a demographic reason then anything Republicans have done.

And generally? They believe white Christian folks to be superior to everyone else.

So what, why are you on the left so obsessed with race? Did you support Alan West in his last run? Are you supporting Mia Love this year?

I suggest then, that you practice what you preach. you posted a no-content insulting post aimed at me.

Well, now... I guess you're right. I did kind of stoop to your level to avoid infracting you. Stupid me.

If you want to discuss this further, send me a private message. This thread stays on topic going forward. The next off topic / flame will get points.

Lots
Glo-Smith-Signs-Defaced.jpg

Forum List

Back