Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

It appears the *victim* doesn't want to talk, the *settlement* wasn't signed by Cain and may have been reached after he left the company.

Name the specifics! Tell me what he did in detail. Tell me what the "secret" document said. Tell the specifics!

You can't do that, because in the 200 stories MSLSD and Huffingglue Post have printed on this situation NONE have said anything of details, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NONE OF THE DETAILS ALSO!!!
Most of the information came from Herb The Perv Cain's very lips.

Herman Cain On Sexual Harassment Settlement: Not Recalling Signing It, Doesn't Mean I Didn't Sign It (VIDEO)
Herman Cain Details Gesture That Led To A Harassment Charge | Election 2012
Herman Cain Addresses Sexual Harassment Settlement
Herman Cain Harassment Allegations: Cain Plays the Victim - The Daily Beast

Tell Herb to Blame YOSELF!!!

It appears the *victim* doesn't want to talk, the *settlement* wasn't signed by Cain and may have been reached after he left the company.

Seems as if you're suggesting that there was no or were no sexual harassment accusations brought against Herb and no settlements for them. Is this the case?

He has given generally unclear statements.

But as you left wing fubars did to Scooter Libby, you persist now in confusing a mere lapse in memory with dishonesty.

The complained of alleged "incidents" were roughly 12 years ago.

If they were bullshit THEN, it would seem to follow that there would not be much incentive for any CEO to have paid much attention to the shenanigans at that time and, thus, less of a reason to remember that bullshit, now.

What's really quite sad is how fully you expose yourself as a mere partisan hack.

I know. I know. Don't cry, kid. You REALLY REALLY REALLY want to believe the worst of all conservative bogeymen. There there.

Couple of blatantly deceptive positions about your post..

1. You're suggesting that Herb's suffering from a lapse of memory and not, in fact, lying.

2. You'r suggesting that the sexual harassment charges brought against Herb and the ensuing settlement agreements were or are non-existent.

Do I have that right?

I liked were Cain said he and the Koch brothere were brothers with a different momma.
He said he was proud to be associated with them.

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

The truth is that there ain't a democrat in the administration who has the real world skills to flip pizzas in Cain's restaurants. The Treasury secretary is a tax cheat. Obama never made a buck that wasn't stolen from a trust fund or confiscated from taxpayers. What the hell does he know about the risks of running a small business. The only small business he ever worked in was selling weed on the street corner.

The truth is that there ain't a democrat in the administration who has the real world skills to flip pizzas in Cain's restaurants. The Treasury secretary is a tax cheat. Obama never made a buck that wasn't stolen from a trust fund or confiscated from taxpayers. What the hell does he know about the risks of running a small business. The only small business he ever worked in was selling weed on the street corner.

Deflection.

Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

I have no idea, but he sure had been dodging the subject, heh? I like the one that "If the restaurant association made a settlement, I hope it was small one." Seems highly unlikely he wouldn't know about that, hey?

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

Can you form an intelligent sentence for once. I believe it adds credibility to one's argument !

Racist

Can you form an intelligent sentence for once. I believe it adds credibility to one's argument !
Ju speekie Eengleesh!?!?

Deflection.

Not even deflection, just useless blathering.

hey the guy tried to molest me once too.....should i join the Woman on this?.....

Ju speekie Eengleesh!?!?

Ju fucking idiot !!!

Deflection.

Not even deflection, just useless blathering.

That too!

hey the guy tried to molest me once too.....should i join the Woman on this?.....

Of Course!

So basically what you are asking is if we will condemn him to guilt, with no real evidence at all, and only the word of UnNamed Sources that refuse to go on record?

I thought Liberals frowned on jumping to conclusions and assigning Guilt with out Proof?

Forum List

Back