Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

Cain on this issue has had what? 4 different stories in as many days.
Reminds me of Clowntoon and his replies about Levinsky.
But somehow this is fine with those who booed Clowntoon over doing it.

Actually it's not fine with me. If the accusations are true he should be punished, and I think he is an idiot for Changing stories.

However I find it Very Ironic, You liberals, who defended a Lying, Womanizing President who committed Perjury in his attempts to cover up the truth, yet attack A Candidate for something that is as of yet not proven.

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

So basically what you are asking is if we will condemn him to guilt, with no real evidence at all, and only the word of UnNamed Sources that refuse to go on record?

I thought Liberals frowned on jumping to conclusions and assigning Guilt with out Proof?

The PROOF I'm going on, is the FACT That there were ACTUAL accusations brought up against Herb and the FACT that there were ACTUAL settlements drawn up to squash them.

Added to that is Cain's OWN testimonies that has not only differed by the day, but by the hour in the day. He's had at least 7 different stories within the last 5 days.

I recall we had a thread CHUCK FULL of RW guilt, BEFORE any confirmation about 60something pages long about Congressman Anthony Weiner.

I saw NONE of you Rabid RWers screaming for restraint and waiting for proof then.

Do you remember?

Actually it's not fine with me. If the accusations are true he should be punished, and I think he is an idiot for Changing stories.

However I find it Very Ironic, You liberals, who defended a Lying, Womanizing President who committed Perjury in his attempts to cover up the truth, yet attack A Candidate for something that is as of yet not proven.

"you liberals"?

I said all the time that Clowntoon was a dumbass for lying and for even fooling around with Lewinski. Of course you did not know me then so you are forgiven for lumping me in with the partisan lefties.

With all the various "versions" of his stories, backpeddles and what's not you guys have been STAUNCHLY supporting him. That's fine, you want to wrap your arms around a blatant harasser and molester, more power to you if you think that will strengthen your cause.

However, are you willing to admit that the man has been lying through his teeth about this thing from beginning? Or are you that dishonorable?

I admit I don't like the man and his politics. Putting that aside, I'm convinced he's lying out his ass. He obviously isn't ready for prime time.

Righties deserve Herman Cain; the rest of us do not.

The PROOF I'm going on, is the FACT That there were ACTUAL accusations brought up against Herb and the FACT that there were ACTUAL settlements drawn up to squash them.

Accusations you know nothing at all about, In settlements you know Nothing about. It is rather common practice to settle Cases out of court to avoid Costly Legal fees. A settlement is not automatically an admission of Guilt. It could simply be that the Organization pressured Cain to just sign settlements and make it go away, rather than spend Millions on Legal Fees.

If Cain were a Democrat you would be giving him the Benefit of the Doubt, and pointing out that we do not know the Identity of the accusers, or even any Real Details of their accusations or the Settlements. However he is not a Democrat, so to you it's ok to Condemn him based completely on Hersey, and Speculation.

Accusations you know nothing at all about, In settlements you know Nothing about. It is rather common practice to settle Cases out of court to avoid Costly Legal fees. A settlement is not automatically an admission of Guilt. It could simply be that the Organization pressured Cain to just sign settlements and make it go away, rather than spend Millions on Legal Fees.

If Cain were a Democrat you would be giving him the Benefit of the Doubt, and pointing out that we do not know the Identity of the accusers, or even any Real Details of their accusations or the Settlements. However he is not a Democrat, so to you it's ok to Condemn him based completely on Hersey, and Speculation.
Didn't he say that he didn't sign anything? :eusa_eh: Anyway, arbitration is often employed by the guilty & wealthier/more powerful party involved to "make it go away fast"

Last edited:
I hope none of these women go public. They would be tortured by righties and their lives turned into a living hell.

It would wreck the very foundation on which our political government is run ... If you ever injected truth into politics you'd have no politics
(Will Rogers)

It would wreck the very foundation on which our political government is run ... If you ever injected truth into politics you'd have no politics
(Will Rogers)
MarcieATL has a problem with truth...He has manufactured so much of his brand of it...Real truth has become a moving target for him.

100436_600.jpg

Yeah, that's the funny part. Especially since the NRA said the woman's story was true.

But hey, I've noticed that rightwingloons admire in their politicians what they despise in others.

I think Herman looks manly to them. Somehow.

What is the lie he has supposedly been telling?

The Tea-Tards are busy saying nothing happened and writing checks to Herman. Meanwhile, Obama is under close medical watch; doctors fear he may laugh himself to death.
He won't be laughing when he's packing up his things in the Whitehouse.

Yeah, that's the funny part. Especially since the NRA said the woman's story was true.

But hey, I've noticed that rightwingloons admire in their politicians what they despise in others.

I think Herman looks manly to them. Somehow.

When did the NRA say the woman's story was true? I thought Uncensored2008 was being unusually harsh with you, but now I see he was being kind.

I hope none of these women go public. They would be tortured by righties and their lives turned into a living hell.

You're confused. That only happens to women who make accusations against Democrat politicians. The real reason you hope they don't go public is because their stories wouldn't last 10 seconds under the kleig lights of media scrutiny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back