Are the Nasralny Hoax, upcoming stop of NS2 and start of vaccination in Russia coincidental?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Clearly nope, I don't think so. Which is the main goal of NWO Putin? Right, the vaccination of Russians with Gate's 'vaccine' thereafter more as 95% of population will die. It is his main task and duty trusted to him by NWO. The popularity of Putin felt severely down after his schizophrenic Anti-Corona measurements and insane though lockdown. More as 50% of Russian economy is clinically dead now, who will want to embrace his 'vaccine' under such sad circumstances.
The case of Mr Nasralny helps him hugely

1. The attention of people is distracted from the 'vaccine' to the 'fight' between Putin and the West
2. Putin receives the statute of a Defender of Russian interests s again.
3. Russians can be more sure, the 'vaccine' isn't from Gates, but a Russian one

Don't believe in coincidence, Putin, Merkel, Trump & Co work together.
All alleged struggles between them are for stupid goyim....sorry, for stupid voters only.
NS2. Who will need it in 2 -3 years when almost all population of Russia, Germany, EU, USA etc. will die?
Only 'vaccine' matters.

images

Right, the vaccination of Russians with Gate's 'vaccine' thereafter more as 95% of population will die
I wonder if this won't happen, then you will leave this board with embarrassment? Or you will find some excuses and go on posting other insane stuff?

Right, the vaccination of Russians with Gate's 'vaccine' thereafter more as 95% of population will die
I wonder if this won't happen, then you will leave this board with embarrassment? Or you will find some excuses and go on posting other insane stuff?

What do you cursing about?
Cursing? What the heck does in mean here? I asked a simple question. Are you able to answer it?

Cursing? What the heck does in mean here? I asked a simple question. Are you able to answer it?

OK, not cursuing, righetr babbling

OK, not cursuing, righetr babbling
Yeah, sure. I dont know the reason of your posting here, I doubt it is something reasonable. But you seem to need to get some real life. Get out from your 'cave'.

Forum List

Back